Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-chinni557

I dont know about true love. But love exists dear., I m the best example., There is one point in my life when I felt everything in this world is bullshit. But the one who made me believe in my life was my husband., I cant say if my love for him is true or not but I feel comfortable with him., there is no need to pretend infront of him. one moment I m his child getting pampered n the next min I m his parent bossing around. He makes my life complete. If this is love then be it. For some this happens before marriage n for some it happens after marriage but it happens in everyones life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hai Divya๐Ÿ˜Š

aww chinni ๐Ÿ˜Š
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chinni557

I dont know about true love. But love exists dear., I m the best example., There is one point in my life when I felt everything in this world is bullshit. But the one who made me believe in my life was my husband., I cant say if my love for him is true or not but I feel comfortable with him., there is no need to pretend infront of him. one moment I m his child getting pampered n the next min I m his parent bossing around. He makes my life complete. If this is love then be it. For some this happens before marriage n for some it happens after marriage but it happens in everyones life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hai Divya๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am too young to comment on love and all but u and your hubby are so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Sahar-

Hi MaNanFF ๐Ÿค—

Sadhu, time will tell but I believe in "Never say Never" so yeah ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Sahar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BTW i am Divya
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ky2forever

i saw one of Niti's IV with her co-star wer d interviwer said niti's eyes r differnt kinda Nashile types๐Ÿ˜†n asked niti ki boys who b looking into her eyes must b falling flat for her๐Ÿคฃ

Telugu iv kya, then I will watch it?
Her eyes are beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ just look in egg sequence, she is totally totally edible(I am foodie, this is best compliment I can give to anyone) ๐Ÿ˜†
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi girls,  How are you?

I am watching and rewatching the scene where Nandini gets panic attack in yesterday's episode.

Niti really did it so well and Parth too.

I just felt like hugging the poor girl.  She looked very tiny there huddled in the corner.

chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@Raksha thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. your gif thst petrified look of nandini., That really made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@ Divya., there is no age for love., There are restrictions for love based on age., see nandini found her true love at 17 only., Just telling my love story started in my first yr of mbbs only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
chinni557 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LittleWoman

Telugu iv kya, then I will watch it?
Her eyes are beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ just look in egg sequence, she is totally totally edible(I am foodie, this is best compliment I can give to anyone) ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya its a telugu iv with Tanish., 
chinni557 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-harinisriram39

Hi girls,  How are you?

I am watching and rewatching the scene where Nandini gets panic attack in yesterday's episode.

Niti really did it so well and Parth too.

I just felt like hugging the poor girl.  She looked very tiny there huddled in the corner.

Hai Harini ya Niti  did an outstanding job in that scene. and the male lead really gave a good support to her. I liked that slapping chemistry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†