Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 41

..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leel

I saw an IV with this guy & Niti- when they were celebrating her b'day and having fun! All her south heros made her feel so special that's why sometimes I get so pissed with 😡

I better shut up before admin throws me out... bye girl!

This u shud do😆
ya even i saw dat ...it was cute...thats the thing abt south we r very friendly people🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinni557

Rahul ravindran was the costar of her second movie. I didnt see it though.

I felt my heart bursting with so much pride when I read this tweet just a while back, and his nickname for her - TiniT awww TinyTaylor be so her. 
She's adored by one and all who have known her.
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Sahar-

I felt my heart bursting with so much pride when I read this tweet just a while back, and his nickname for her - TiniT awww TinyTaylor be so her. 
She's adored by one and all who have known her.

Ya in 2013 means she was a kid then so everyone must have treated like a doll.😳😳
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello🤗
Everyone must ne enjoying the episodes i guess!
..RS.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

Hello🤗

Everyone must ne enjoying the episodes i guess!

hello divya🤗
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too don't believe in true lobe and all.Never.
one of my friend(her fav.subject was psychiatry) she used to say, majority of ppl who hate lobe stories, true lobe and theories, will going to fall in love intensly one day such that their love stories going to be epic 😳 😆 .

Not proven in my case and also never going to happen. Lets see what happens in case of niti 😛
..RS.. thumbnail
i saw one of Niti's IV with her co-star wer d interviwer said niti's eyes r differnt kinda Nashile types😆 n asked niti ki boys who b looking into her eyes must b falling flat for her🤣
..RS.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

one of my friend(her fav.subject was psychiatry) she used to say, majority of ppl who hate lobe stories, true lobe and theories, will going to fall in love intensly one day such that their love stories going to be epic 😳 😆 .

Not proven in my case and also never going to happen. Lets see what happens in case of niti 😛

HOPE sadhu HOPE!!!
chinni557 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

I dont know about true love. But love exists dear., I m the best example., There is one point in my life when I felt everything in this world is bullshit. But the one who made me believe in my life was my husband., I cant say if my love for him is true or not but I feel comfortable with him., there is no need to pretend infront of him. one moment I m his child getting pampered n the next min I m his parent bossing around. He makes my life complete. If this is love then be it. For some this happens before marriage n for some it happens after marriage but it happens in everyones life😳😳

Hai Divya😊
chinni557 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ky2forever

i saw one of Niti's IV with her co-star wer d interviwer said niti's eyes r differnt kinda Nashile types😆 n asked niti ki boys who b looking into her eyes must b falling flat for her🤣

Ya even I saw that iv., she cute n bubbly with curls😆😆