Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sahar 🤗 I went to chatting session, while cursing that media, asked 4 or 5 questions, session was over..
all were same questions with same answers. Ppl are so dumb they don't ask any new question at all.

If someone again ask her about love, me gonna send them navshad or mukbhi pics along with explaining what is true lobe 😡 😡
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey sadhu,sahar,chinni🤗
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sahar🤗
Hai sadhana its so sad that she doesn't believe in love. But eventually one day she will find her true love.

Bored with studies so once again watched yesterday's episode. That slap scene how can they finish it one take?? I mean there are two angles during manik's slap scene one from nandini's side and other from manik's side.
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ky2forever

hey sadhu,sahar,chinni🤗

Hai raksha.🤗
..RS.. thumbnail
one of Niti's south co-star appreciated her work in twitter saying he was surfing thru the channels n got a bit of her show wer she was outstanding..😆

..RS.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni557

Sahar🤗

Hai sadhana its so sad that she doesn't believe in love. But eventually one day she will find her true love.

Bored with studies so once again watched yesterday's episode. That slap scene how can they finish it one take?? I mean there are two angles during manik's slap scene one from nandini's side and other from manik's side.

my next exm is on 20th so i m taking a break u better study 4 ur  exm i.e on sunday😆
That slap scene is one of my fav now dont knw how many times i hav replyd it...😆

LittleWoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: ky2forever

one of Niti's south co-star appreciated her work in twitter saying he was surfing thru the channels n got a bit of her show wer she was outstanding..😆

whats his name? 😛
LittleWoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni557

Sahar🤗

according to me she didn't slap him.she kept her hand on his cheek pushed his face one side hardly No slapping 🤣
..RS.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

whats his name? 😛

rahul ravindran😊
..RS.. thumbnail

see dis sadhu