best of luck for the rest of your papers😊
thks manahil🤗
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by manahil94

is there any chat session?

yep Niti is doing it with lion media 
Originally posted by chinni557

Sorry husband going on a trip so busy with his packing.., All the best., Dont worry about the exams that are over., just give your best in coming exams.,😊😊😊

May be after this chat session that so called media wont give any trouble to Niti., Thats what I hope., But tomorrow I wont  prefer chatting with Niti Through that media house., Its my opinion thats it.,
hey 
so there is a chat session of niti i will just tweet for niti only 
I just rewatched episode, that scene before slap was portrayed by niti so well. 👏
nandu's fear, pain, that room, veena, every touch reminded her pandit, whatever she gone through during whole practice session of fusion concert, those subconsciously hidden traumatic memories came out today completely. Atleast she started expressing it, now she gonna try to fight against them.
Originally posted by ky2forever

GOOD night Guys🥱

Y red??

Originally posted by ky2forever

GOOD night Guys🥱

Good night raksha🤗🤗
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai.😳 knock knock anybody home??
Hi ...was just stalking...a quick question if you can help,

Does commenting on Niti's photos in gallery increase her points, then ranking? Also on her profile we can comment only once a day right?

Originally posted by leel

Hi ...was just stalking...a quick question if you can help,

Does commenting on Niti's photos in gallery increase her points, then ranking? Also on her profile we can comment only once a day right?

Commenting on her photo gives her buzz points. We can comment only twice on her each photo. We can comment on her profile twice with a gap of 11-13 hrs. Every time you view her profile view even her pics this will increase her view points.

Adi 🤗

I hope you feel better soon and Khan Sahab's wrath will only come when you sit watching RR match 😆

Raksha 🤗

No worries cutie pie 🤗
Big hello!!! 😆

A low in the pits day for me today *sigh*

Niti is rocking hew new hair style, love the fringe!!

Random thoughts - 

They  should discard with the patla 😳 The stair scene was shot beautifully, MaNan were eye level and it made for pretty viewing - Nandini's round delicate face visible over Manik's hulky shoulders 
Just do with anything,stairs, nandini on the car bonnet, on tiptoes but not the pata, throw it away.

Stylist bhaiya or behen, plz you better start working on it and polish up your styling especially for nandini. Do you have buttons for eyes or what? Look at this latest top she is wearing, the should seams keep standing around her neck 

That's it

Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago