||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ky2forever

Exaclty!!!!
she's been playing the victim part really well...my heart just went out for her when she hid behind those cupboards although i wonder how did she managed 2 go  there😆
niti portrayd every emotions realy well n the slap part was bang on Manik was literally shocked at 1 moment but he quickly recoverd himself n tried 2 calm her down 😊
slap scene was kind of adorable for me don't know why may be because of their expressions they were hilarious😆
Originally posted by nitisfan

Do u guyz like nitis new hair cut...really tell me truth!

Even I like it., It suits her.
Originally posted by ky2forever

yep sadhu der surprises scare me😲

same here i want them to stay away from niti
hey sadhana🤗
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

I am ready to face wrath of khan sahab!! Sowie!! Feeling a bit sick so it took time to open the AT.. in short lazy me..
Episode was love!! Last part was awww.. I can go awww and on about Manik.. he was love..
And Niti Taylor deserves all the applause in world for performance today. She nailed it. Nandini's panic attack and how she finally going through the process.. can I say this young actress deserves all the appreciation for portraying such difficult phase with such conviction.. she was outstanding.
I could recall Sahar's reply in one post while watching episode, it's taking the process and they aee executing it quite nicely. I am glad I watch this show..I am glad I Get to know Nandini Murthy..she would always be one if my favorite chatacters..
Slap parade qas hilarious but heart touching! MaNan are love!!
Adi🤗
Quanlity is better than quantity,i dont mind ky2 for 4 dys if they give such beautifully executed episodes 😊
NITI this gal i dont have any words for her...i m speechless!!!!

Hai Raksha, When is your last exam..??
Originally posted by LittleWoman

I couldn't stop myself posting this here🤣
cre.to cherry😳

thanks sadhana for this gift his expression were hilarious😆
Originally posted by chinni557

niti
WOW
is this her new pic??
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Hi everyone, super awesome episode, feel-good 😳

Niti, you be awesome my girl! *blowing nazar ki dua your way* So that you be safe from evil eye forever, ameen.

Music room's door opens and Veena lies there as it always has, on the pristine white chandni. The same veena which she used to seek whenever she yearned some peace of mind, now that same veena in this same music room beckons her with a cascade of unwanted memories, intrusive and unstoppable as they keep crowding her vision, rendering her helpless. The will to struggle, to cope in face of this onslaught, the wish to run away from this part of herself which still draws breath after painful breath in the suffocated darkness of the garage - superlatively depicted by Niti the star. She had no option but to shut herself up, in the first corner she could find, trying to wall herself off as the memories crowded around her. The perspiration, palpitations, loss of connection from the present was portrayed so shivering perfect by Niti and assisted superbly by Parth.

The episode is a delight to watch, I am grinning from ear to ear and beyond, reason you guys might be knowing, the mush in the last *oh my heart* 😳
beautiful words👏
Originally posted by chinni557

Hai Raksha, When is your last exam..??
1 june