Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

Harika : stalking? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

today episode consisted of only 7 characters, in which 6 were powerful actors. Among them  4 are young but super actors.
I liked ayaz and veebha so much today. Specially mom and staircase scene๐Ÿ‘

Todays episode made me realize one thing. so thought of putting them in words. Dont know if I m able to clearly express or not. 
Edited by chinni557 - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Chinni,  now thats really awesome, the way you depicted the characters.   A long long way they have come from - From the start to this stage.  

chinni557 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Wow Chinni,  now thats really awesome, the way you depicted the characters.   A long long way they have come from - From the start to this stage.  

Ya they have come a long way. About Manan we talked about it many times. Today I fell in love with Cabir and Navya. There is a time when Cabir used to think about different ways to torture Madhubala. Now he has become her  support system. How adorable is the journey of two friends who were shunned by the society and their parents as the misfits. This reminds me why we are so addicted to this show and why we expect so much from these writers. They are courageous to show us the mirror of the present society that too in such a beautifu way. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cre.to uploader ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LittleWoman thumbnail
Just look at her expressions,SHE IS BEST๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Harika, that's remarkably compiled and analysed. So true, this is the beauty of the show despite the fact that we crib a lot, but fact to be accepted - all 7 of these damaged souls have come a long way, stumbling but picking up and resuming the journey, overcoming all kinds of hurdles, helping each other along the way.

Best of luck with your studies today :d

From the Fab5, initially even, only Mukti and Alya came across as the most superficial. Fab5 boys right from the start had more tangible substance to them. Like in the bullying days, when the pen breaks - 

Nandini says - Ye sirf pen nahi hai aur isse koi bhi nahi khareed sakta hai. Ye mere dad ki last memory hai

And Manik mocks her emotional talk about "last memory of father" ruthlessly, at this moment Cabir who had been mocking all along, didn't even laugh but stood somberly. We came to know one episode later why, because he is the only one off hem actually who misses his father and yearns for the existence of a father figure in his life.

Anyway, even with some glaring editing and sound glitches, I love the makers absolutely because of this eye they have for such details, renders characters so much more meaningful and consistent.

Yesterday's CaVya-mums scene, I saw on repeat. Just loved Navya's tirade and how Veebha delivered it, absolutely loved it! And Cabir's response to Navya's mother ๐Ÿ‘

Both mothers shot for a sixer trajectory, by CaVya, out of the house ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Good day everyone ๐Ÿค—

Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Sadhu for sharing , she's a balm to my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LittleWoman thumbnail
Then this is dedicated to sahar๐Ÿ˜ณ
cre.to uploder from twitter

chinni557 thumbnail
Thank you sahar๐Ÿค— But studies  sucks๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ya they have come a long a way. There are many situations which clearly state that these 7 characters have come a long way in these 6 months ( as per KY2 calendar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†). Navya n Nandini's entry into Fab 5 's life made a big change to everyone including Navya n Nandini. 

LittleWoman thumbnail
Harika : all the best do  well in exams๐Ÿค—