Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 24

LovesToBeLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: danceismyworld

Harini! This Veena thing came in my mind too. It is obvious that she will have those memories if she sees the Veena or try to play it. No it won't be termed as injustice to chacha ji because he is not Manik or it can be if you have some vendetta for the girl. ðŸ˜†

People on spree of judging her and empathizing with others characters. forget about her
Today's episode gave so many answers to their questions but they won't see it.
Today Cabira said, It was most traumatic for her than all of them.
Today Nandu talked about her feelings with Navya, she shared how confused she is, how she is not able to understand anything. Today's episode gave answers to all those questions of people through Manik, Cabir and Navya but people won't see it because they chose not to. They don't wanna see it! 

NO. They will use it next time when they want to bash her. They can wash thr hands saying Nandini almost broke-up last time. SO Nandini doesn't deserve Manik. Following and preceding things never mattered and they never will.😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LovesToBeLoved

NO. They will use it next time when they want to bash her. They can wash thr hands saying Nandini almost broke-up last time. SO Nandini doesn't deserve Manik. Following and preceding things never mattered and they never will.😔

Haha
Honestly! It's their loss😆
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The pandit experience is encoded not only in her consciousness but in her cellular memory.

Eclipse of soul, robbed of her inner light but she seeks him out, even when the darkness holds her paralysed, still she gathered the courage to seek out and communicate her grief through entwining her finger. She is a phantom of her old self and this her phantom limb, proof that her soul though eclipsed is not totally lost, it's striving inside and fighting the battles inside her ripping her apart with the repeat of memories.

The episode was so so beautiful in its entirety, I am rendered speechless. 

"I don't like myself"

Then like he told her to, she placed her hand on her heart, eyes closed, hears with trepidation those words whispered in her ear, her eyes open to new light - I loved this scene. Nandini, you and Manik be like inseparable, you both are one, now apart but only like the sea and sea breeze - separate from each other but still forever and together along.

The episode was so beautiful today, Niti was perfection, I felt the goosebumps at her closed eyed jitters when she was trying to gather courage to communicate with Manik. 

And Veebha, loved her like I have never before, CaVya were awesome and finally mothers packed up.
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Harini🤗

I know how this mentality works. Nobody can do anything to change this thinking. Only time will change it. They chose not to see it but situations do change in your life and when it does, you will be able to see things which you once chose not to. 
Yes! My hand is paining bit too much today even after using the wrist band.
Today's episode was beautiful. It is worth watching on loop. 

Disha  give your hand some rest. Don't strain it. All these wrist band are conservative treatments not definitive. Are u using any calcium tabs or Vit D tabs,,?? When will the results come?? Have they suggested Xray or MRI..?? 
danceismyworld thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinni557

Disha  give your hand some rest. Don't strain it. All these wrist band are conservative treatments not definitive. Are u using any calcium tabs or Vit D tabs,,?? When will the results come?? Have they suggested Xray or MRI..?? 

Harika🤗

Yeah!! Doc told me it's not solution. Reports came today and I didn't get anything. I will go to doc tomorrow as weather was bad today
-Sahar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DEVILSDESIRE

She Is Looking Soo Pretty 

Totally blown by this, omg!! An enchanting vision, muuaah. So this means more pics to come, wow!!!

Thanks Harika
chinni557 thumbnail

Harika🤗

Yeah!! Doc told me it's not solution. Reports came today and I didn't get anything. I will go to doc tomorrow as weather was bad today

If you dont mind can you pm me the results.?? I know the basics. Even if I cant my husband can definitely help u thats y., I m saying if u dont mind only.
danceismyworld thumbnail
Sahar is here finally🤗
Today's episode was bliss. It was just amazing and again you explained it beautifully
-Sahar- thumbnail

Disha ðŸ¤—

Take care and focus on no straining, ok?
chinni557 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sahar-

Totally blown by this, omg!! An enchanting vision, muuaah. So this means more pics to come, wow!!!

Thanks Harika

anytime😳😳

Ya before this they gave some sneak peak snaps. There are so many cute snaps of her but not of better quality. So there are more to come