Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Niti looks so simple and lovely.  
I know its a bit too late to post this. 

Nandini has been learning veena for many years from Ams and so she was chosen to be a part in the Fusion Concert.  

Now her Chacha has gifted her a veena.  But at this moment, if she happens to see the veena, she would have haunting memories of her training sessions with Pandit.  She would be reminded of every moment of his harsh training and worse the outcome.  So if she runs away from the veena (atleast for some days) which her chacha had gifted her so lovingly, would it be termed as injustice to him.  

Sorry for posting it now, but still felt like posting it.

LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She Is Looking Soo Pretty 
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Niti looks so simple and lovely.  

I know its a bit too late to post this. 

Nandini has been learning veena for many years from Ams and so she was chosen to be a part in the Fusion Concert.  

Now her Chacha has gifted her a veena.  But at this moment, if she happens to see the veena, she would have haunting memories of her training sessions with Pandit.  She would be reminded of every moment of his harsh training and worse the outcome.  So if she runs away from the veena (atleast for some days) which her chacha had gifted her so lovingly, would it be termed as injustice to him.  

Sorry for posting it now, but still felt like posting it.

He didnt gift it to her yet. I think understanding her situation he would not gift it to her now. But she would definitely run away from veena as per her current mental state. I dont think its an injustice to him. As a parent Nandini is more important to chacha than anything else. So I dont think even he will bad for Nandini running away from his gift but he would feel bad seeing her in pain because of his gift.
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Harini! This Veena thing came in my mind too. It is obvious that she will have those memories if she sees the Veena or try to play it. No it won't be termed as injustice to chacha ji because he is not Manik or it can be if you have some vendetta for the girl. ðŸ˜†
People on spree of judging her and empathizing with others characters. forget about her
Today's episode gave so many answers to their questions but they won't see it.
Today Cabira said, It was most traumatic for her than all of them.
Today Nandu talked about her feelings with Navya, she shared how confused she is, how she is not able to understand anything. Today's episode gave answers to all those questions of people through Manik, Cabir and Navya but people won't see it because they chose not to. They don't wanna see it! 
Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago
danceismyworld thumbnail
Today's episode was so beautiful and meaningful. I want to write a lot about it but saving my hand and words for something😆
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today when navya touched nandu, she gave slightly shocked response. This one bit was sufficient to show how much nandu has hurt mentally. And ppl read soha kind react in total nonsense way without understanding this small and simple sensitive issue 😡
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Hi Chinni, When I told the veena thing, it is in a metaphorical sense. Not that Chacha would gift it to her at this moment or if he would feel bad if she gets disturbed seeing it.  

What I meant was that even the thing which she liked most and if she had to be associated with some bad memories, she would not feel the same about the thing she liked. Atleast for some days.

Nandini was judged for not allowing Manik to touch her in yesterday's episode.  And the best answer to that is which she herself gave - She is lost.  And Manik perfectly understood it.  
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Thank you so much Disha , for understanding my point.  Yes , you are right.  If some people just want to see what they want to see and not get the bigger picture, there is nothing much anyone can do about.  Its like Ask and you shall receive, seek and it you will find it and knock and it shall be opened to you. When you do nothing or dont want to do anything, what difference would it make if even if the thing is served in a big platter.

I am sorry, you are not able to write.  Is it because of your hands.  I sincerely wish you a very speedy recovery.

By the way I am yet to see today's episode. Recorded it. Will see it in the night like I always do and replay it as many times I want to :-)
danceismyworld thumbnail
Harini🤗
I know how this mentality works. Nobody can do anything to change this thinking. Only time will change it. They chose not to see it but situations do change in your life and when it does, you will be able to see things which you once chose not to. 
Yes! My hand is paining bit too much today even after using the wrist band.
Today's episode was beautiful. It is worth watching on loop. 
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Hi Chinni, When I told the veena thing, it is in a metaphorical sense. Not that Chacha would gift it to her at this moment or if he would feel bad if she gets disturbed seeing it.  

What I meant was that even the thing which she liked most and if she had to be associated with some bad memories, she would not feel the same about the thing she liked. Atleast for some days.

Nandini was judged for not allowing Manik to touch her in yesterday's episode.  And the best answer to that is which she herself gave - She is lost.  And Manik perfectly understood it.  

Yes anyone who know Nandini would definitely understand her. Manik loves her. She is his smile n life. There is no reason for him not to understand her. 

Nandini would definitely take a lot time to play veena again. she found peace in playing veena after the hospital breakup. but now the same veena will haunt her like a nightmare. I dont know what n how cvs will show now. Nandini overcoming her fear or Nandini  running away from her fear to play veena again.