Mere saath-saath chal raha hai yaadon ka dhuaan

Jo bheji thi duaa
Woh jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sadaa 

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi everyone πŸ€—

Tired only after one post today, phew!!

Why are somethings so difficult to interpret for some, I cannot comprehend πŸ˜•

Instead of discussing the beauty of yesterday's episode, we are compelled to go around justifying trauma and its concequences.

What would have happened if we had gotten a detailed PTSD track in actual, I wonder? πŸ˜•  Such restricted sensibilities all around, I am tired!! πŸ₯±
Sahar, πŸ€— 

Where from do you get the strength and patience.  I toh avoid somethings because I cant just stand somethings. My tolerance level is very very low. 
Sahar loved reading your post πŸ‘πŸ‘ really hats off to your patience.. I just want them to wait for today's episode before making conclusions. 

Harini πŸ€—

Same here @ patience, I have very low patience threshold. But I was tired of reading threads upon threads, millions of posts cropping up questioning Nandini since the episode finished yesterday. Inspite of some beautifully reasoned out, detailed explanations by those who understood nandini of yesterday, still the people, same ones keep on making new posts again with questions about Nandini, I felt compelled. πŸ˜³
Disha add niti's new segment also in the first page if you think its good. I loved that segment very much. It defines her matured personality. It made me adore her even more.

Harika πŸ€—
Haha, so much dhamaal only on precap!! And then we are asked not to presume πŸ˜†

Today is really Disha's birthday? 
Even I dont want any breakup now.  I am tired of them. But the way Nandini is blamed - injustice to Manik, being disappointed with Nandini when she herself says that she is lost.  I mean she is not doing something when she feels she is at her best.  When a person feels lost, so lost, he or she will not have any sense of what he or she is doing.  So where is the question of disappointment in the person's character.  

Cant help when people dont want to see a bigger picture and just want to see what they want to see.

I dont blame any of KYY character.  Its more interesting to know why a person is behaving the way he is shown.  That is how you understand where some one stands and how that can be improved or evolved.  
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Harika πŸ€—
Haha, so much dhamaal only on precap!! And then we are asked not to presume πŸ˜†

Leave them. We can't change their thinking.

Eagerly waiting to know your views on yesterdays episode. At least now we got to know what's happening in that tiny head of nandini's πŸ˜Š