||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Is there anyway I can jump to AT without visiting Main forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Harika to understand nandu or manik you need normal quantity of grey matter, bas, if there is lack of it, you will find problems in nandini ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by LittleWoman

Harika to understand nandu or manik you need normal quantity of grey matter, bas, if there is lack of it, you will find problems in nandini ๐Ÿ˜†

More than lack of grey matter they dont have experienced or witnessed the worst things happening in outside world. They live in their own fantasy world. Thats why they fail to see a bigger picture of a problem. In normal world couple fights would be much worse. Here we are witnessing how beautifully partners support each other to overcome their fears. They fail to understand that. 
I told u guys..Nandu gonna hv issues with manik touching her...which is quite normal reaction for girl in her situation...
And then some one said, people will bash Nandu...

And then i said the people doing that r not eligible to termed as human...

All our predictions came true...

And mf is so funny...i m loving the posts made by aliens...

Originally posted by dushturain

I told u guys..Nandu gonna hv issues with manik touching her...which is quite normal reaction for girl in her situation...
And then some one said, people will bash Nandu...

And then i said the people doing that r not eligible to termed as human...

All our predictions came true...

And mf is so funny...i m loving the posts made by aliens...

Ya., They don't want to see the problem through a girls perspective. 

n ya the posts made by aliens n some replies given by some humans in main forum are really funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by chinni557

Is there anyway I can jump to AT without visiting Main forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Book Mark๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by danceismyworld

What a beautiful episode
Loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค—

Would have loved to read more of what you loved but yeah, rest your hand, much needed.

Sounds like a winning episode, dying to watch it but probably tonight only.

Some relief  to our ranting spirits at least.
Sahar๐Ÿค—
How are you?
Episode was love.
Missed you like hell...
I hope Cvs don't loose it from here now.
Though I have complaints from today's episode too but i would ignore it as content was good

Disha, me all good yaar.

Yep, as discussed in the last pages, a world of my expectations and wishes lies in this track (though just found out that PTSD is not going to get much screen time), Nandu fragmentizing, shattering, the shattering of every belief, every attribute, every value through which she viewed herself. The labels which she identified with, which she placed upon herself, her judgement, her belief in goodness and purity - all shattered in just a few hours but will need a long period of time to reassemble and emerge stronger out of it. Now is the time of her isolation, her anxieties about losing herself, low self-esteem of what she was, is and what she could be.

Thanks to CVs, at least a bit of it was shown today.