Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 15

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

@Sadhu
Your fav princi is always the rockstar πŸ˜† Oh well, I am anticipating it now, with delight thanks to his shrewd assessment.

@Genie
I am happy with at least this bit they have showed today, a step towards Nandu opening up  about her trauma and the demons that haunt her.
Its just my wish, don't know if they will delve so deep into ptsd, but i want nandu to talk about the moments she spent locked up, tied and stuffed inside that box, when she could hear Manik so near, yet so far. The dwindling hopes and fear of never coming out of that living nightmare that the garage became for her.

Well, yeah thanks to the CVs for little mercies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail

Harika, what posts? MF is scary, let me go check 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sahar- I know, I want it to be played throughout. Like she doesn't need to dwell on it. But that claustrophobic thing can become a trait for her ,like Manik's fear of darkness. 
Small mercies tbh.
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Genie : saw repeat telecast.feeling better now, yes they are channeling through manik.

Main forum : ppl are insane, yes ppl like soha exist outside the particular AT also 🀣
-Sahar- thumbnail

I wish that too Genie *fingers crossed*

@Harika
That post in MF is too much comedy,writing style plus the content, without head or tail. Absurd!! Never mind.

BRB guys, going to watch the episode on mute, especially their return to college and Nandini on terrace.

Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Sahar-

I wish that too Genie *fingers crossed*

@Harika
That post in MF is too much comedy,writing style plus the content, without head or tail. Absurd!! Never mind.

BRB guys, going to watch the episode on mute, especially their return to college and Nandini on terrace.

Yes really., MF is too much comedy. so many ppl are trying to convey about nandini's struugle but no. ya some ppl like soha do exist. By now they should understand that  its not Nandini's fault for valentines fiasco. But still they are hell bent to not to believe in Nandini. I really pity them.
LittleWoman thumbnail
Harika, today once again manik said ki he should have killed pandit there, PEOPLE LIKE SOHA still blaming nandu for valentine break up 😳

okay I love this emoticon-------> 🀣
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautiful episode
Loved itπŸ˜ƒ
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

Harika, today once again manik said ki he should have killed pandit there, PEOPLE LIKE SOHA still blaming nandu for valentine break up 😳

okay I love this emoticon-------> 🀣

For them manik is  their ideal partner. So they cant take anything against him. Here Nandini doesnt matter to them. All they can see is Manik n his struggle. They even forget to think in a girls perspective. Why this bias towards Nandini.?? 
LittleWoman thumbnail
Chupke se sunn iss pal ki dhun
Iss pal mein jeevan saara
sapno ka hi duniya yahi
meri aanko se duniya dekho 😳

Bura math kaho, bura math dekho, bura math suno
buri hi burayi mere dostho πŸ˜†Edited by LittleWoman - 8 years ago