Originally posted by: Miminits

The word hope works only for Nandini, never for us😉😆
Hi Maitri, i'm Tina😃

Ha ha that's true😆
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Miminits

this hasnt been discussed first time, i remember i used to complain about Nandini and her lack of goal, her never having any interest, no career no prospects long time ago🥱
but CVs just ignored us and gave us Nandini remembering only the word "HOPE" every second😕

Well I enjoyed the Hope track thoroughly so no complaints there.

But yeah @ bold above
Not having a goal in her life was definitely a concern for me but not a standing issue ever. In teenage, lots of kids just never have goals. They follow the  road and bank on their instincts to guide them to something worthwhile in the way. She  got into SPACE (supposedly the most renowned music college), its her first year and in her very first few days she met Manik, from there on it was a roller coaster.

CVs will come to her goal if they EVER shift the perspective and focus of the narrative on Nandini which they never have. 
She has so many other elements besides profession to her, her back story, rishabh her only brother, they parent-less existence, their life in manglore.
We know the whys and hows of manik's existence but do we know the same for nandini? Except for her mum's fireflies theory, we don't know what makes the stars shine in her eyes so eternal? What is behind her resilient and standing-by-worst-enemies-attitude?

We can do only so much - hope!
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
made a post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376516

check it.let me know what you guys think?Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni557

I m MBBS graduate. Struggling to get a pg seat😭😭  

PG exams underway? Oh man, i know this phase is stressing but am sure you will get allocated where you desire to , very soon.

best of luck ðŸ¤—  Keep up the tough and you will get it!
-Sahar- thumbnail
Need to jump back to work guys., will be back in a while
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

made a post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376516

check it.let me know what you guys think?

Cingrats Rez u got rid of that pee colour!
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

PG exams underway? Oh man, i know this phase is stressing but am sure you will get allocated where you desire to , very soon.

best of luck ðŸ¤—  Keep up the tough and you will get it!

Thank you sahar🤗 Infact I have an exam this sunday but too stressed out right now. cant study so taking rest now.  May be will get back to study after the episode.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Hi everyone, peeking in to hug you all🤗

The AT is moving fast, I see Disha's promo update and then page just flew to the next at breakneck speed.

So when episodes need to be Nandini-centric, we are viewing Manik central. Can't they shift the perspective to Nandini even now when clearly the manglore track which was to be nandini's backstory has already gone for a toss with Harshad and band of boys story going to be the next latest track.
I mean, we would love to see the band of boys and nyonika history but then be fair to your characters at least.
What then of the Nandini and her side of the story? She has faced enough moments of significance from which a story can emerge. And not all her elements are without stakes if thats what the writers fear or thats why they hesitate to shift the story's focus on her.

The end of pandit track was a perfect juncture in the story to take Nandini's thread to manglore and Ams, where nandini's breakdown could have been facilitated and depicted in a much more focused way but apparently not.

So much for the breathless pace where events rollercoaster while pandit remains stubbornly stuck in the frame.

Didn't feel like sitting through all the kidnap episodes, Just wanted to see nandini post the rescue from pandit's but what did I find in the episode?

Nandini sent inside her room. We needed an eye inside the room and we got it but only as long as Manik was in the room.

Then it was the story of everybody's horror except the actual one which needed to be highlighted - Nandini's.

Really feel for Manik and his nightmares, but what was going on the other side of that door while Manik slept so fitfully outside on the floor?

I don't mind glorification if it goes hand in hand with the actual victim's perspective which remains lost, apparently till now.

Good to know Nandini's breakdown is upcoming, hope it gets treated soberly rather than one scene and then jump to ridiculously conceptualized CaVya fake marriage and MaNan romance, bah!!

Maybe its just my frame of mind that I found so much to complain about from those two episodes, even when manik sang nandini to sleep.

Can't help but be cynical, its only the makers pushing the cynicism to the fore. Otherwise Manik's TLC needs to be loved but what to do? Not at the cost of Nandini, where the door remained shut on her nightmares.

THIS!!!!
Someone is back with a bang!!!! My sanity 🤗
Now I know why Disha was almost dancing after reading this!!
CVs need to read this!!
I easy dying to see what's happening inside that room, in her mind and I was left to Manik's discretion of her state. Quite unfair! Glorification glare but at cost of Nandini! Now Thats not acceptable!! Post confession, nothing made sense. We saw search part instead of victim part. We saw Manik's perfection instead of Nandini's trauma! I was like since when they go that one sided. Show is becoming Manik centric instead of MaNan centric. Manik was supposed to sell her trauma and he sold perfection and glory.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sahar - ðŸ¤—
Good to see you back!!

And I agree with everything you wrote. Career for me was not a big deal because kid is a teen and it's never highlighted for any other character too.My problem is the tangibles. I don't mind her being friends with Manik's friends, fab5 because ultimately they all study at the same place and they will anyway be part of Nandu's social circle. My problem has been lack of solid bonds outside Manik. That is her bond with Chachi, brother, Navya , Dhruv- anyone. Like we get to see Manik's perspective through Cabir, Dhruv all the time but never Nandu's which is strictly through Manik. That is the dis-service done to her. 

A lot of this bias,I blame the earlier episodes because while everyone had an individual conflict- Nandu never did , her conflict has always been her relationship which makes her story just one-dimensional. Like Manik had Dhruv, Nyo  give-take , everything established but nothing for Nandu. 

Pandit could have been a good track but they killed it with melodrama. 
Now her PTSD is highlighted and I hope they use it to build bonds with people and we get some insight to her struggle. 

Also the way they showed Nandu , this always strong, fighter Nandu which was all a mirage , girl just numbed her fears. Sigh. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanFF

Cingrats Rez u got rid of that pee colour!