Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
sorry to butt in
but despite our love for Nandini, we should all agree that the real personality and individuality of her character was never really explored!
what the CVs wanted to portray was someone good and pure ( they dont really give a damn she saw her parents die infront of her, her brother is ill, Fab5 ragging her were extreme at times, her trust in love was seriously challenged when manik hurt her and the break-up where she blamed herself for hurting Manik) Nandini is a good girl, takes shit from everyone in Fab5, sees that everyone has a pure heart and well she's very strong and finally her job is just to romance Manik, her north-east-west-south starts with Manik cum Fab5 and ends with them also😊

it's pointless to expect CVs will really do justice to her characterisation now
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LittleWoman

back to UK πŸ€—

Sisters are taking nap peacefully πŸ₯±

Aww I knew my slow typing speed will make me miss them aur wohi hua πŸ˜•

Ype I flew back on Sunday, took monday off to settle down and let Hadia catch up on her sleep, now back to work today. Lots of backlog of patients 
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Sahar-

Thanks Harika πŸ€—

Sadhu, missed you a lot too πŸ€—  Will try to be back in flow from now on, i shall try!

Adi, Disha, Sadhu πŸ€—

Hello to all the new faces πŸ€—

You guys are awesome, ranting so beautifully in all these last pages, I skimmed through it though.

SaharπŸ€— Hope everything gets back to normal soon.
Edited by chinni557 - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harinisriram39

She was gagged and bound.  She was put in a tight case.  She could have suffocated.  She was in the fear that she would not be left free because Pandit feared she might go to the police.  She herself was not sure of her fate if Manik had not found her then.  Things did not go well in the police station with Riddhima backing out and Pandit being set free and the media jumping on her.  Good it might have turned out well with sudden appearance of Aryamann. After all this, was she to be alright and normal.  Wont be surprised if she gets nightmares for atleast some days.  

She was put in a tight case πŸ€’ Gosh and then people say she should just up and start running the healing star marathon again  :I Honestly whats wrong with people!!

Harini, not forgot, just lost track of names and people, sorry and big hello πŸ€—  πŸ€—
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont want to go from here, but urgent work 😭 will come soon everyone πŸ€—
chinni557 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miminits

sorry to butt in

but despite our love for Nandini, we should all agree that the real personality and individuality of her character was never really explored!
what the CVs wanted to portray was someone good and pure ( they dont really give a damn she saw her parents die infront of her, her brother is ill, Fab5 ragging her were extreme at times, her trust in love was seriously challenged when manik hurt her and the break-up where she blamed herself for hurting Manik) Nandini is a good girl, takes shit from everyone in Fab5, sees that everyone has a pure heart and well she's very strong and finally her job is just to romance Manik, her north-east-west-south starts with Manik cum Fab5 and ends with them also😊

Same goes to some audience who were least interested in her story n always want to see her just as a support to manik rather than an individual. If she fail to reach their expectations then  she is not fit for manik.πŸ˜•
chinni557 thumbnail

Bye sadhanaπŸ€—
-Sahar- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miminits

sorry to butt in

We rant only in the hope that CVs might listen. Even this hope is now fading but still, we fear we shall turn into bitter avengers if we lose the thread of hope and stop stressing this point to the CVs. They might listen!
-Sahar- thumbnail

My usual fate πŸ˜• I come and everybody goes!!

Sadhu, i know yaar, work doesn't wait but I can and shall. Hope to catch up on the ranting with you soon if not today.

Tata πŸ€—