Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: zrn1312

Hey sorry to jump in! Word about nothing suicidal in the promo, I don't know why everyone is jumping to that conclusion🤔
And about the touch thing, I don't think she is afraid per se it's just she got startled since Manik came from behind and held her.
The whole thing was mostly about Nandini having her breakdown with Manik supporting and consoling her!

Yup!! It was more of flinch!! She was in memory lane and his touch brought her back to reality! She couldn't distinguish for a second!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni557

Dont know what to do with someone. They are thinking that Nandini is over reacting with all this kidnap incident n its not that pandit has molested her to break down

Amusing!!!
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dont know what to do with someone. They are thinking that Nandini is over reacting with all this kidnap incident n its not that pandit has molested her to break down

first audience need to know about what is PTSD, for that lalsa and team need to do proper research and execution, so expecting this from both is ❓ 😳
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Amusing!!!

n disturbing😡 
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovesToBeLoved

Hello every1🤗

I agree with all of u. Actually i was thinking something on the similar lines since this kidnapping track started and mentioned it in Aditi's Post.
I remember Aditi talking about something related to Manik selling Nandini's fears from his point of view as Nandini did for Manik without glorifying himself and he completely failed. #Justsaying

Absolutely!!
He indeed failed as of now! He sold perfection here instead of her trauma! All I see poor thing Manik instead of depressed Nandini!
chinni557 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

first audience need to know about what is PTSD, for that lalsa and team need to do proper research and execution, so expecting this from both is ❓ 😳

It cannot be PTSD. But those memories definitely need some time to fade. People should understand that. 
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
People again are getting confused with clock in KY2 land. It's not even 24 hours since that incident and they are expecting her to be fine. Aur karo drag!
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It cannot be PTSD. But those memories definitely need some time to fade. People should understand that.

Its PTSD only, we failed to understand clearly,because instead of focusing on nandu, they diverted towards manik 😔
I say poor execution 🥱
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
I am taking a nap!! See ya all in evening!! :*
chinni557 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

Its PTSD only, we failed to understand clearly,because instead of focusing on nandu, they diverted towards manik 😔
I say poor execution 🥱

May be.😕 But PTSD to develop these symptoms should last for more than 3 months 😕