Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If cvs won't show nandu's pain, pressure, vulnerabilities, what might have she gone through in both soha and pandit's track, then whats the use of these tracks?
Did manik learn ABSOLUTE TRUST is impossible? ? did he understood he can kill anybody for nandu? Nandu was right in court?
If he can utter infront of cabir that he should have killed pandit there itself, then why he didn't do anything when pandit pushed nandu ruthlessly yesterday? 
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Alice. Love you too🤗
Aman, Yup I read Karan's post, It was beautiful and heart touching
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
All I wonder is how come feedback partially perceived?? I have seen awesome posts at times about how show needs this and that. They seem to have a revamp here concentrating on internal environment.. lol but how cone they never take feedback regarding nandini serious. Those same posts had concerns for Nandini too, they easily got skipped or what. We were waiting for Nandini's perspective and individuality from ages and we as always are getting nothing. Girl sells your greys and you get her rewarded with nothing. Well, I am being harsh but not hypocrite! I would say it's her time to get a good track where all she has invested come to a test. Let's see if Manik could keep up, Let's see how she paves her way towards individuality. Let's see if their love can keep up. But alas! Show usually forget how she is important too.
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

If cvs won't show nandu's pain, pressure, vulnerabilities, what might have she gone through in both soha and pandit's track, then whats the use of these tracks?

Did manik learn ABSOLUTE TRUST is impossible? ? did he understood he can kill anybody for nandu? Nandu was right in court?
If he can utter infront of cabir that he should have killed pandit there itself, then why he didn't do anything when pandit pushed nandu ruthlessly yesterday? 

@bold, Exactly this. I was discussing the same with Adi..He didn't do anything when TK pushed Nandu yesterday. They are making Manik's character contradictory.
They have forgotten all the things . They are suffering from amnesia
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

@bold, Exactly this. I was discussing the same with Adi..He didn't do anything when TK pushed Nandu yesterday. They are making Manik's character contradictory.
They have forgotten all the things . They are suffering from amnesia

It is not that Manik should have killed him. All i wanted in last scene was little anger in his approach when TK pushed Nandu but there was nothing
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini is the most relatable character in the show in girls perspective. CVS you don't need to give her a successful career but don't turn her into a medium just to showcase manik's pain n fears to the world. Let us hear more about her n her fears without highlighting manik. That's what I want to say.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
I would quote Disha here as this is her all time favorite taunt to me, "stop playing victim" 😆
THEY all are playing victim! Wrong timing!!
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disha exactly.
They are making manik contradictory without him realizing it.As harika told previously can anyone become sadhu sant after falling in love???,if anybody want to argue with me, saying nandu changed him over time and all, then why he still tried to hit pandit with gas cylinder?
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The offscreen pictures showed Nandini and Manik and the terrace and she still seemed down and not jubilant that the Pandit is behind bars (I guess he would be now after his slip up in the police station) . Would that mean that she is talking out to Manik - on her fears, whatever she went true.  

She went mute with shock with what Pandit did to her.  The Pandit's jail thing could be a distraction.  But it just cannot help in recovering from a shock - a state of trauma she was shown after the incident.  So a break down has to happen.  

I really want Soha's thing to come into open.  How both Nandini and Manik got played by Nyonika and it was not just Nandini.  
I want Nandini to once to be break in anger.  I am not saying that she should lash out at Manik.  But angry at the situation and what she had to go through.

She had gone through a lot - her breakup with Manik. and then getting a chance to fight for the hope of their being together.

The hopes on performing in the fusion concert.
The hopes coming dashing down due to Dhruv replacing Manik and Manik initially not fighting back for her.
Dhruv's out burst at her
Am's disappointment in her
Anxiety on what will happen during the D Day as she had hoped for.

She was slowly breaking down but not fully because Manik was holding her all the time since Dhruv's out burst.  

It cannot be always Manik holding her all the time.  A break down has to happen for her to steady herself.

Its not an anger channelized towards any one.   Its not like Dhruv who had lost it  due to his insecurities and was blindly lashing out at any one.  It is just an anger at a situation and letting it out without a blame game.  

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

Disha exactly.
They are making manik contradictory without him realizing it.As harika told previously can anyone become sadhu sant after falling in love???,if anybody want to argue with me, saying nandu changed him over time and all, then why he still tried to hit pandit with gas cylinder?

That's called convenient writing and glorification spree!! Manik has turned all white. Who would mind that but don't take away instincts from him at least!!