||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for new AT๐Ÿฅณ
cre to uploader 

I didn't write so many concerns just because of the reason that people can misinterpret and get offended. But I want to point it out now because I feel some serious mishandling is there with Manik's character. 
Last Monday's episode- Good episode! 
Tuesday- Very good episode!
Wednesday- Below average!
Thursday- Fine episode!
And then this Monday- BAKWAS!
After confession, Manik's character has been tried to portray like a perfect man which is not going with his basic characteristics. Honestly, I am not getting what you are trying to sell. I was dying to see Manik all caring and protective for Nandini and when this phase came, I am not able to enjoy it because side by side CVs are trying to sell him as perfection. Manik Malhotra is about imperfections, Leave MM, not any character is about perfection in the show! 
In these five episodes,All I can recall is Fab4 running after Manik and wondering if Manik is fine or not. Nandini has suffered from an unfortunate incident and all I can see is poor Manik! It is not that I am having a problem with Manik's pain but this has been shown so repeatedly that I am feeling sick of it. I am not getting it top of that. This track instead of becoming about how MaNan would get over this phase together, it has become about how Manik is doing this and that, How he is in pain, how he is feeling! I am seeing so much facilitation through Dhruv, Cabir and even Chachi's character for Manik. WHY??
Audiences have reached that stage where we understand Manik and Nandini both, there is no need to spoon feed! 
Like yesterday's episode, I didn't see Manik and Nandini together. Manik is fighting some different battle in which Fab4 is supporting him and it looks like Nandini is nowhere connected to issue. What is the focus of track???
In Manik- Ridhhima scene, when Ridhhima said you should be happy that Nandini is safe and with you. I expected Manik would say that she is safe but she isn't fine. He has to do this for her. But what I got?? I got a preachy Manik who was talking about the next target. It's not that he can't be a considerate person, he can be but problem is that when it comes to nandini, she has been the only focus of him in such situations! I am the one who believes when a person grows, he strives for perfection, he doesn't become perfect all of a sudden! There's always an effort to become a perfect person. 
Manik has this beautiful detailing associated with his character and now a days he is been all superficially right! For E.g. When Manik does something with full planning, his plans are always perfect and he makes sure they work. But when it doesn't go according to plan, further actions come more of impulsive and humane rather than bang on! 
I would love to see this so called perfect Manik but everything has a process. You can't skip that phase and make him all white! He isn't white, never was! 
I just wrote all this as this is my concern for this character. I hope CVs know what they are doing! 
Originally posted by ky2forever

kar dia tu b  kya yaad rakegi๐Ÿคฃ
haha๐Ÿ˜†
Thankuu..
Yaar this IF is irritating with its spam message
Wow disha.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ very aptly said. Manik is imperfect n impulsive. He can't turn into a saint in one night. They have to show his impulsiveness. 
N its high time nandini's fears to speak. She has to burst out all her pain n fears. They need to bring that out. She is a common girl with lot of pain n fears. She  stays strong for her loved ones n knows how to handle her battles. But at any point she has to break down. To be frank manik in shining armour is blocking all her fears n pain to come out. Everyone was sympathizing with his pain for nandini. But what about nandini's pain for what she went through. If anytime in future when nandini couldnt handle her pain n snaps out on manik then also its her fault n manik's greatness to tolerate her. This show always has been n will be manik n his struggle with his demons. It will never be about nandini. 

I don't know what I wrote but I just want to say that its high time CVS should let us into the life of nandini now. But not by highlighting manik n his love for nandini. Its purely has to be nandini's perspective.
hello Harika!๐Ÿ˜Š
Well said!
This show! They have sold Manik through Nandini but show was always about MaNan. I love MaNan so that was soothing for me. But now out of blue, they took this sharp turn and made it all about Manik when it was actually a time where you should be focusing on MaNan not on any character. Nandini's fears and vulnerabilities, forget that, earlier it was about Manik's fears and now they are making it about Manik's pain when it is not fitting in the situation. Forget about what fans want, what I am saying, you are saying, what thousand of people saying but mark my words if this show is going in this direction, this show is going into drains! And this time it would be irrevocable!  
I hope Cvs know what they are doing to this show! 
Originally posted by danceismyworld

I didn't write so many concerns just because of the reason that people can misinterpret and get offended. But I want to point it out now because I feel some serious mishandling is there with Manik's character. 
Last Monday's episode- Good episode! 
Tuesday- Very good episode!
Wednesday- Below average!
Thursday- Fine episode!
And then this Monday- BAKWAS!
After confession, Manik's character has been tried to portray like a perfect man which is not going with his basic characteristics. Honestly, I am not getting what you are trying to sell. I was dying to see Manik all caring and protective for Nandini and when this phase came, I am not able to enjoy it because side by side CVs are trying to sell him as perfection. Manik Malhotra is about imperfections, Leave MM, not any character is about perfection in the show! 
In these five episodes,All I can recall is Fab4 running after Manik and wondering if Manik is fine or not. Nandini has suffered from an unfortunate incident and all I can see is poor Manik! It is not that I am having a problem with Manik's pain but this has been shown so repeatedly that I am feeling sick of it. I am not getting it top of that. This track instead of becoming about how MaNan would get over this phase together, it has become about how Manik is doing this and that, How he is in pain, how he is feeling! I am seeing so much facilitation through Dhruv, Cabir and even Chachi's character for Manik. WHY??
Audiences have reached that stage where we understand Manik and Nandini both, there is no need to spoon feed! 
Like yesterday's episode, I didn't see Manik and Nandini together. Manik is fighting some different battle in which Fab4 is supporting him and it looks like Nandini is nowhere connected to issue. What is the focus of track???
In Manik- Ridhhima scene, when Ridhhima said you should be happy that Nandini is safe and with you. I expected Manik would say that she is safe but she isn't fine. He has to do this for her. But what I got?? I got a preachy Manik who was talking about the next target. It's not that he can't be a considerate person, he can be but problem is that when it comes to nandini, she has been the only focus of him in such situations! I am the one who believes when a person grows, he strives for perfection, he doesn't become perfect all of a sudden! There's always an effort to become a perfect person. 
Manik has this beautiful detailing associated with his character and now a days he is been all superficially right! For E.g. When Manik does something with full planning, his plans are always perfect and he makes sure they work. But when it doesn't go according to plan, further actions come more of impulsive and humane rather than bang on! 
I would love to see this so called perfect Manik but everything has a process. You can't skip that phase and make him all white! He isn't white, never was! 
I just wrote all this as this is my concern for this character. I hope CVs know what they are doing! 

this post deserves main forum.cvs need to see this.I heard they are already got messages of over melodrama. 
Sadhana!!! I want CVs to read this..But if i post it in MF, people will come and start justifying because they don't want to see it..I can see it from past 1 week that this show is going into drains but nobody wants to understand that.
My concern is that genuine that i don't want to hear justifications for it.

Yes CVS better know about what they are doing. Now with harshad back the show will go back to band of brothers n nyo harshad secret n again its all about again manik n his pain. In all this nandini n her vulnerabilities will be lost again n again she will be left like a support for manik in difficult times. Its been the same from the beginning. 
I love manan n I adore manik's love for nandini. But sometimes I feel sad when ppl could not recognize nandini's love for manik. Even CVS always highlighted manik's love for nandini. When she decided leave manik n go to manglore even without thinking about her future or her brother's health then also everyone said d how can she do that?? What will happen to manik?? But what about nandini?? Her pain to leave behind  her most important person?? N CVS perfectly skipped the incident. No one know about her sacrifice to point it out. In future if this matter comes up they just finish this matter with one sentence or turn it into a matter manik getting angry on her n his pain n fear to loose her. 
Edited by chinni557 - 8 years ago
Nandu got kidnapped, she felt, she had gone through pain more.instead of showing her pain, and her perception of pandit, they wasted episodes in searching operations. After release it turned into manik's pain again????we aren't denying both were affected but where is nandu's pov.why she opened her eyes, after manik's nightmare scene, what actually she was thinking? ??๐Ÿ˜•
we saw  manik's back story, flaws,  growth through nandu's pov  upto now.when cvs are going to deal with nandini??she will carry her pain as usual without spitting out, like she has been doing since musicana????
Edited by LittleWoman - 8 years ago
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Sadhana!!! I want CVs to read this..But if i post it in MF, people will come and start justifying because they don't want to see it..I can see it from past 1 week that this show is going into drains but nobody wants to understand that.
My concern is that genuine that i don't want to hear justifications for it.

the thing is they stalk manan AT or main forum only.

but one thing after my rant about sawli's raath here, they changed song in story so far.๐Ÿ˜•