India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Proud of our show. (Page 3)

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dear Samitha,you expressed it so well.Star I also don't like the trend in shows to do what ever crap the Ph and CH wants.Dead Our show was,is and will be the best no matter how much they tried to ruin it.Thumbs UpMy respect and love for DVD Heart grew even more as they are true professionals and did fab job as all three pairsClapand even than also, when they were given crap roles and they managed to made it watchable with their magical presence as just to see them, Day Dreamingwe bear everything. It started with DVD and ended with them also.Embarrassed Proub to be an MBian.Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silverfire

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Very good points though I hate to give ST or the Production House or Colors ANY credit!   Tongue

The fact is that MEIEJ was completely different from other shows.  I started watching the show as Drashti was going to be in it and I was curious to see her and Vivian together.  

I was not disappointed by their talent and chemistry.

This is also why I am so incredibly bored by the other shows on right now.  NOTHING is interesting.  It is all the same boring stories and it is so depressing!  

A show like Madhubala with the perfect combination is rare to find!

silverfire

--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
awesome post...so true meiej starts and end with rishbala only...they created a benchmark and had been unique throughout say as for 4 phere sadi, unwedding, family clash, love & revenge with full juNoOn... ::-))

silverfire

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

Awesome post dear Samitha,you expressed it so well.Star I also don't like the trend in shows to do what ever crap the Ph and CH wants.Dead Our show was,is and will be the best no matter how much they tried to ruin it.Thumbs UpMy respect and love for DVD Heart grew even more as they are true professionals and did fab job as all three pairsClapand even than also, when they were given crap roles and they managed to made it watchable with their magical presence as just to see them, Day Dreamingwe bear everything. It started with DVD and ended with them also.Embarrassed Proub to be an MBian.Cool

Thank u, di.  Our show was much better than all the so called hit shows of rangeela. U give them the worst script DVD will still manage to make a hit out of it. They only have to come in one frame for the trps to shoot up.thats the magic of MB n DVD.

RM14

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Very good points though I hate to give ST or the Production House or Colors ANY credit!   Tongue

The fact is that MEIEJ was completely different from other shows.  I started watching the show as Drashti was going to be in it and I was curious to see her and Vivian together.  

I was not disappointed by their talent and chemistry.

This is also why I am so incredibly bored by the other shows on right now.  NOTHING is interesting.  It is all the same boring stories and it is so depressing!  

A show like Madhubala with the perfect combination is rare to find!

Agreed ST, ph n rangeela to a vow to ruin our show but still we didn't let them win. The initial idea was ST's n PB's but they themselves killed their own baby. Pathetic bunch.Confused
Thanks for the comments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4loveanitarani

silverfire IF-Rockerz
silverfire
silverfire

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by as-Sweet

awesome post...so true meiej starts and end with rishbala only...they created a benchmark and had been unique throughout say as for 4 phere sadi, unwedding, family clash, love & revenge with full juNoOn... ::-))
Thank u!
rishbalafan9 Goldie
rishbalafan9
rishbalafan9

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

Originally posted by rishbalafan9

You wrote my heart out ...I am proud and always be of ou.ur ..show. ..today Indian drama sucks be it reality or . .fiction. ..
mb is the kohinoor heera in Indian television. .With Vivian and drashti as diamonds settled on them and it's essence will never be lost. ...Approve
Perfect post for dedicating our show. ...Clap
really proud of the show and our leads. .Clap

Thank u, Naina.
There is nothing worth watching in tv nowadays. I don't know who wears 5 kgs of make-up, heavy jewellery n fancy clothes everyday n sit in the house. Every serials follows this rule.  Are the creatives running out of ideas? Why is it the same old drama again n again? Leads meet, fall in love, marry, vamp in the house to separate them, MIL is evil, separation , divorce, remarriage... In 90% of the shows, the negative character is always a lady. Why is that? Plotting n planning is always done by a lady. They just  plan to kill somebody as if it's a everyday business. Is killing a person so simple? That's why I found MB more realistic. All the killing was done by a don. Malik was caught. RK surrendered when he thought he killed sultan. Madhu,paddo,trishna,Roma hardly wore any jewellery. Being a super star's wife, she is entitled to wear silk suits. Dips was only in costume jewels. Everybody's make up was to the minimum.  In the initial days RK was in T-shirts then it was only shirts n jeans. Very normal clothing.

TV industry is flooded with new bees N what to say about their acting . oh God! Plz save us. As u rightly said...dead couple/actors. There is no better word to describe them.

I am amazed to the logic less and pointless drama going on and on for years and the factory is not closing. .in fact degrading day by day. ...
and the young acttors. ..ttoday. .sseriously. .eEvery body is thinking they can act. ..eexample of lead of math on colors. .tThe lead shamelessly tries to copy Rk but fails miserably. ...
quality doesn't matter for the creators these days. .jjust want to serve more bucket of garbage these days. ...

ya agree Mb was the most natural and realistic kind of show. ...wWith as you said from clothes and to showing middle class values shown initially between maliks. ..wwhere madhu is working and takes care of her father giving BP medicine to him. ..aand the small tiffs between sisters in a typical house ..aand in Rishbala romance..tTheir talks and gestures .eeverything is realistic and natural. ..aand not stereo typical and ghisa pita. .tthat's why our soul is still connected to the show and we are enjoying the rerun again because the essence of original work does not lost

Edited by rishbalafan9 - 12 May 2015 at 3:17am

silverfire

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverfire

Originally posted by RM14

Thank u, di.  Our show was much better than all the so called hit shows of rangeela. U give them the worst script DVD will still manage to make a hit out of it. They only have to come in one frame for the trps to shoot up.thats the magic of MB n DVD.
Welcome Samitha,ya agree.Big smile

silverfire

Go to top