Superb post samitha

Thank u!
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

excellent post samitha very well expressed agree with u in every words

Thank u, Sarbari di
I got so irritated seeing these soaps n just poured my heart out.  MB was a jewel in the crown for colors but they let it slip thro' their fingers. Idiots. 
silverfire thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Samitha very well said, agree with you completely.

Thank u!
silverfire thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree.gattu

beautiful post loved it . re marriges always happened with both leads . when kyuki, kahaani , kasauti were popular with leads both male and female leads getting remarried twice , thrice , their is one serial KUMKUM where leads didn't got married or look alike didn't replace permanently the female lead and got killed but re incarnation happened only for Sumit and Kumkum , true soulmates but not for any revenge where other serials re incarnation happened for revenge .

after that I got to see our MB . we're such a crazy fans fans we didn't even let RK look - alike KRK  to get connected to Madhu or permanently got replaced RK forever . , it's just only our Superstar RK and Madhu and also our Rajbala .

Thank u, sree di.
Ya, we did not even like KRK getting close to madhu. It will always be Rishabala n Rajbala for us. It was a crazy serial with a crazy pair n crazy fans. But still proud to be a MBian.
silverfire thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitarani

Totally agree...MEIEJ...has been a hatke...and unique show..

Thank u!
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear Samitha,you expressed it so well.⭐️ I also don't like the trend in shows to do what ever crap the Ph and CH wants.🤢 Our show was,is and will be the best no matter how much they tried to ruin it.👍🏼My respect and love for DVD ❤️ grew even more as they are true professionals and did fab job as all three pairs👏and even than also, when they were given crap roles and they managed to made it watchable with their magical presence as just to see them, we bear everything. It started with DVD and ended with them also.😳 Proub to be an MBian.😎
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very good points though I hate to give ST or the Production House or Colors ANY credit!   😛

The fact is that MEIEJ was completely different from other shows.  I started watching the show as Drashti was going to be in it and I was curious to see her and Vivian together.  

I was not disappointed by their talent and chemistry.

This is also why I am so incredibly bored by the other shows on right now.  NOTHING is interesting.  It is all the same boring stories and it is so depressing!  

A show like Madhubala with the perfect combination is rare to find!
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post...so true meiej starts and end with rishbala only...they created a benchmark and had been unique throughout say as for 4 phere sadi, unwedding, family clash, love & revenge with full juNoOn... ::-))
silverfire thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Awesome post dear Samitha,you expressed it so well.⭐️ I also don't like the trend in shows to do what ever crap the Ph and CH wants.🤢 Our show was,is and will be the best no matter how much they tried to ruin it.👍🏼My respect and love for DVD ❤️ grew even more as they are true professionals and did fab job as all three pairs👏and even than also, when they were given crap roles and they managed to made it watchable with their magical presence as just to see them, we bear everything. It started with DVD and ended with them also.😳 Proub to be an MBian.😎

Thank u, di.  Our show was much better than all the so called hit shows of rangeela. U give them the worst script DVD will still manage to make a hit out of it. They only have to come in one frame for the trps to shoot up.thats the magic of MB n DVD.