Qubool Hai

Apna sa ek Ajnabee....May 11 th - Page 4

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Sarita, great post. I only watched the episode a little while ago. Had a full on day! The SAHIL scenes were very good and quite intense. The song "O Re Piya" was beautiful! The memories attached to their relationship. It's the kind of "tear jerker" style stuff! They have really pulled out all the stops to try and give us a power packed Junooni meeting of SAHIL. So thanks makers, for all the special efforts!

The fight was awesome. I loved the comic bit of Aahil yelling at the goon "Really?". Then of course he gets clubbed over the head. Both guys got hit, but Aahil on the head so looses consciousness! That was a ploy to bring him to the room! Sneaky! Little does Shaad know the man actually has the room next door in his name! :)

Coming to Shaad...I think we can dispel the myth that he is now lying to save countries etc. His lies are now solely for the purpose of keeping Jannat with him! He acknowledges that he has lost everyone and only she is left. He also acknowledges that someone from her past might be looking for her, but he cannot let them find her! So now he himself has clarified what he is doing. "Deliberately stopping her from finding out her past!". I am sure that wont change even when he finds out the person looking for her is non other than Aahil, who he was praising to the skies to Jannat! :)

The OTT bit of Jannat was a bit off. But I guess after watching everyone get murdered at Shaad's house, she is in a shaken state so totally overreacted to Shaad getting beaten up out of the blue! I guess she just panicked! I wish they would not make her screech like that! But I feel they are trying to show the difference of Jannat and Sanam? Not sure of the purpose, but they need to tone her down like they had the past week. It was much easier to watch her scenes!

Shout out to SJ who really did a good job in the episode showing her conflict and draw towards a so called "stranger!". Nicely done! KV's fight bit was funny, and his dream / nightmare was good too! VT was good, but his role is going to become more and more challenging now and he will have to work even harder to show whatever they want him to show going forward!

IM and Chudail and Saif drama was funny! They make me laugh!

Thanks

Sahil scenes were beautiful.CV s are doing a great job..

I agree with you VT has to work harder...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: surbhikideewani

Thanks for the update sari.Nice post.Todays epi was superb

You are welcome and the episode was superb
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post! 😳 The episode was beautiful ❤️ KV and SJ were amazing  Cant wait for the rest of this week!!