Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Apna sa ek Ajnabee....May 11 th (Page 3)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Jannat with Shaad is once again OTT and hyper.
Shaad...as I said, only sociopaths or mentally unstable persons exhibit such behavior and actions--or both.

It really is distasteful, his actions and behavior and attempt to make him some poor, woe is me, innocent soul.

He needs to be called out for his actions and given a good beating by Aahil and slap by Sanam. I can see it now, he will cry and wail. Well good, let him cry and wail. They should ream him out. And then not bother with him further.

Shaad has been obsessive from beginning..Initially it was SK now it is Jannat and his fake marriage..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readnotacrimetoloveOnyx.RaingoddessMrDarcyfanKhatamKahaniflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Shaad Jannat scene was totally unnecessarily WAY OVERBOARD.SleepyAnd what the HELL was he on about "I have lost everyone' and stuff..seriously?! So?! He has lost everyone and THATS why he wants to keep her with because he has that "sachhi mohabbat" for her in just two weeks?!Sleepy
Really Shaad?!! REALLLY?!! UGH! I don't get angry on him, I get irritated with him these days.

Anyways. On to the amazing parts of the episodeEmbarrassed

The fight scene.Yayy always wanted to see HIM showing those moves, (can we please get those LATER too?!Tongue) "Realllyy?!! Chal bhaag yahan se!"LOLLOL

Aahil on bed!! Unconscious, and SO CUTE!LOLBest part of Sanam's "feelings towards this stranger" was the way her eyes wandered towards him when she sat and Shaad was off to sleep..TongueLOL

Those flashbacks. The song. Her prayers. And how her ears pricked at the name Sanam from his mouth.Heart She din't have THAT EFFECT when she read on that tissue. She had THAT EFFECT when HE said/called her. Hmm.WinkLOL

The way he grabbed her hand and din't wanna let her go and her glistened eyes.Day Dreaming

Loved her monologue earlier about this strange attraction towards this stranger and how she tended to him.

Those flashbacks of him caring for her. I said that earlier, Who knows this "night" might be THE NIGHT for her like THAT NIGHT was for HIM..Day Dreaming

Amazing post Sari! And so good to see your back to it!Embarrassed

Lets first discuss about the best things about the episodes ..

As you said Sahil scenes were so perfect..

After long looking forward for next day's episode.

Shaad who never wanted to get married as the mission of life was to destroy SK is now shaping upto an obsessive person trying to keep Sanam even after knowing she is someone's wife...

And thanks prags

Edited by ssrdj - 11 May 2015 at 12:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readAnkudi15notacrimetoloveOnyx.Raingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

TBH I did find Sanam's behavior OTT today. I mean nobody gets so hyper if one has minor cuts & is conscious.
Barring that I loved the SaHil scene! The song, acting was amazing! The flashbacks. Day Dreaming
I dont care much apart from SaHil scenes actually. LOL
The fight scene was hilarious. KV ClapLOL
Waiting for precap. Embarrassed
Aditi looks different & good in the precap.

Sahil scnes were absolutely beautiful...

And agreed Additi was looking beautiful in precap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankudi15Onyx....Tanu...KhatamKahaniflora212

Ankudi15 Senior Member
Ankudi15
Ankudi15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
nice post :)
everyone has already said everything
i liked sj's monologue and her acting while she prayed and ofcourse sahil scene was best
i agree sanam did not need to react overhyperly i really wish directors and sj are more cautious in her scenes wid shaad ...coz as i said even in the promo and all it seems sanam is happy in her fake marriage but it isnt ...makers are very very confused about this whole shaad and jannat thing...if someone actually wants to describe their rishta one caant...we know it is fake but like from aahil's pov we can describe sanam 2 and his relationship wid herbut how to describe jannat's relationship with shaad

i realyy dont care much about shaad but jannat is our sanam so MAKERS BETTER BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU PRESENT SANAM OR JANNAT OR WHATEVER YOU CALL HER...DONT FORGET SHE IS SANAM WITH MEMORYLOSS NOT BRAINLOSS...thatwas the only irritating thing today

KV you are just a complete rockstar man and i can watch any scene of yours honestly any scene...i have seen you as dhruv as viraj and as aahil and loved all three characters ...did not watch kasauti but yes you are a very convincing actor...i just loveee watching you...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifenotacrimetoloveGrilledCheesefanrayaJShuklaOnyx.simran_singh_24ssrdjMrDarcyfan

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Lets start with good talk firstLOL
That's SaHilTongueThey are just so amazing that they can make your mood good even after getting disappointedSleepytalking about Jannat's glimpse of OTTTongueI just shrugged of that disappointed feeling as I wanted to enjoy SaHilLOLso I made an explanationTongueLOLI will take Jannat's OTT as being impatient to know about what happened to AahilLOLcause she was actually impatient and was feeling more worried for him instead of her "Lier Lier Pant on Fire"TongueI loved the O re piya sequence to coreDay DreamingThe scene was well executed actually every scenes of SaHil are nowdays well executed! Between in the end it was Jannat's flashbacksLOLbesides Aahil was looking so handsome while sleeping that even Jannat couldn't stop staring at himEmbarrassedin Short I enjoyed SaHil to core.
Now coming to some serious talkTongueAgree or not after today's episode I don't think any person from here will be able to justify Shaad's actions. Shaad is completely behaving negetive. He might not be the great villian type but he surely has some negetive thinking in him. He is almost near to become an official villian. Just one step ahead it needs! Nothing can redeem him honestly. He seriously lost it!

Lastly Aahil Dude He was so good in the fight sceneROFLHis replies specially" Really! " was hilariousROFLAnd Wow Aahil is actually a good fighter and stronger than that jokerTongue

Awsome post Sari.

Totally agreed with you Nafs.Sahil scenes are too beautifuly conceptualised and executed now a days..

And not to forget fight scene..hilarious...

And you are right nothing can reason Shaad's actions now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveflora212

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Jannat with Shaad is once again OTT and hyper.
Shaad...as I said, only sociopaths or mentally unstable persons exhibit such behavior and actions--or both.

It really is distasteful, his actions and behavior and attempt to make him some poor, woe is me, innocent soul.

He needs to be called out for his actions and given a good beating by Aahil and slap by Sanam. I can see it now, he will cry and wail. Well good, let him cry and wail. They should ream him out. And then not bother with him further.
the funniest part is his lament" Should I let Jannat go if her past comes calling...?" Huh.. how is it his decision to make! Will he still be called someone who is caring and respectful?

I hope his BS is called out ASAP. He is becoming unbearable. I always felt I am scandal proof...until Shaad happenedDead
So agree with both of you, this Shaad is getting  on my nerves, just cannot stand this fake guy, I really hope Aahil slaps him hard when he finds out he is behaving like a psyco, Jannat is his Sanam , and they are not married. Such an ass he is, any sane guy will try to find out who is this other guy who made that sketch, just because you lost your family, you can not take advantage of a woman who has lost her memory, such a sick guy he is, what kind of army man he is , anyway less said the better, I just can not stand him. I just hope he does not force her, Deadhope Aahil gets his Sanam back asap.
Forgot to mention, my Aahil looked so charming and dashing today, gosh how much I love him, he is one awesome guy. KV is an amazing actor, love him..

Edited by fanraya - 11 May 2015 at 7:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveGrilledCheesessrdjOnyx.Jiyaaa.....MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
What an action packed epi! After a long time I watched an epi without forwarding anything in between, so kudos to the team for not adding random fillers.
how freakin hilarious was that fight scene? 'really?, chal bhag yahan se'ROFLROFLLOVED the O re piya sequence, so beautiful it was. but it was a bit confusing too, like, were they sanam's flashbacks or were they just showing old scenes - Aahil taking care of sanam - to show an opposite effect.
Awesome precap. Looks like S2 is getting kicked out huh, where's the rest of the family gonna go though.
Aditi looked so freaking gorgeous with that hair do, wow!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveJiyaaa.....simran_singh_24ssrdjMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehar23

What an action packed epi! After a long time I watched an epi without forwarding anything in between, so kudos to the team for not adding random fillers.
how freakin hilarious was that fight scene? 'really?, chal bhag yahan se'ROFLROFLLOVED the O re piya sequence, so beautiful it was. but it was a bit confusing too, like, were they sanam's flashbacks or were they just showing old scenes - Aahil taking care of sanam - to show an opposite effect.
Awesome precap. Looks like S2 is getting kicked out huh, where's the rest of the family gonna go though.
Aditi looked so freaking gorgeous with that hair do, wow!
Aahil taking care of Sanam were not Jannat's flashbacksLOL it was just shown for the contrast with current similar but opposite situation

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveGrilledCheesessrdjOnyx.Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24

Go to top