Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Apna sa ek Ajnabee....May 11 th (Page 2)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Shaad Jannat scene was totally unnecessarily WAY OVERBOARD. Sleepy And what the HELL was he on about "I have lost everyone' and stuff..seriously?! So?! He has lost everyone and THATS why he wants to keep her with because he has that "sachhi mohabbat" for her in just two weeks?! Sleepy
Really Shaad?!! REALLLY?!! UGH! I don't get angry on him, I get irritated with him these days.

Anyways. On to the amazing parts of the episode Embarrassed

The fight scene. Yayy always wanted to see HIM showing those moves, (can we please get those LATER too?!Tongue) "Realllyy?!! Chal bhaag yahan se!" LOLLOL

Aahil on bed!! Unconscious, and SO CUTE! LOL Best part of Sanam's "feelings towards this stranger" was the way her eyes wandered towards him when she sat and Shaad was off to sleep..TongueLOL

Those flashbacks. The song. Her prayers. And how her ears pricked at the name Sanam from his mouth.Heart She din't have THAT EFFECT when she read on that tissue. She had THAT EFFECT when HE said/called her. Hmm.Wink LOL

The way he grabbed her hand and din't wanna let her go and her glistened eyes. Day Dreaming

Loved her monologue earlier about this strange attraction towards this stranger and how she tended to him.

Those flashbacks of him caring for her. I said that earlier, Who knows this "night" might be THE NIGHT for her like THAT NIGHT was for HIM.. Day Dreaming

Amazing post Sari! And so good to see your back to it! Embarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readNoLife-secretlove-notacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNamemicshyOnyx.Jiyaaa.....RaingoddessssrdjLoveSonu2408MrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
TBH I did find Sanam's behavior OTT today. I mean nobody gets so hyper if one has minor cuts & is conscious.
Barring that I loved the SaHil scene! The song, acting was amazing! The flashbacks. Day Dreaming
I dont care much apart from SaHil scenes actually. LOL
The fight scene was hilarious. KV ClapLOL
Waiting for precap. Embarrassed
Aditi looks different & good in the precap.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-secretlove-notacrimetolovemicshyOnyx.Jiyaaa.....ssrdjRaingoddessMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanflora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Jannat with Shaad is once again OTT and hyper.
Shaad...as I said, only sociopaths or mentally unstable persons exhibit such behavior and actions--or both.

It really is distasteful, his actions and behavior and attempt to make him some poor, woe is me, innocent soul.

He needs to be called out for his actions and given a good beating by Aahil and slap by Sanam. I can see it now, he will cry and wail. Well good, let him cry and wail. They should ream him out. And then not bother with him further.
the funniest part is his lament" Should I let Jannat go if her past comes calling...?" Huh.. how is it his decision to make! Will he still be called someone who is caring and respectful?

I hope his BS is called out ASAP. He is becoming unbearable. I always felt I am scandal proof...until Shaad happenedDead

To everything said above ClapThumbs Up

N to Shaad Dead honestly makers if all his actions are brushed aside just like that. It would be grossly unfair n irresponsible ..  

Its like Giving a clean chit to kidnappers n sociopaths ,Angry i widh u guys will show some sense if responsibulity

Edited by micshy - 11 May 2015 at 11:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_read-secretlove--GrilledCheese-ssrdjRaingoddessOnyx.Jiyaaa........Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Lets start with good talk firstLOL
That's SaHil Tongue They are just so amazing that they can make your mood good even after getting disappointed Sleepy talking about Jannat's glimpse of OTTTongue I just shrugged of that disappointed feeling as I wanted to enjoy SaHilLOL so I made an explanationTongueLOL I will take Jannat's OTT as being impatient to know about what happened to AahilLOL cause she was actually impatient and was feeling more worried for him instead of her "Lier Lier Pant on Fire" Tongue I loved the O re piya sequence to core Day Dreaming The scene was well executed actually every scenes of SaHil are nowdays well executed! Between in the end it was Jannat's flashbacks LOL besides Aahil was looking so handsome while sleeping that even Jannat couldn't stop staring at him Embarrassed in Short I enjoyed SaHil to core.
Now coming to some serious talkTongue Agree or not after today's episode I don't think any person from here will be able to justify Shaad's actions.  Shaad is completely behaving negetive.  He might not be the great villian type but he surely has some negetive thinking in him. He is almost near to become an official villian.  Just one step ahead it needs! Nothing can redeem him honestly. He seriously lost it!

Lastly Aahil Dude He was so good in the fight sceneROFL His replies specially" Really! " was hilariousROFL And Wow Aahil is actually a good fighter and stronger than that joker Tongue

Awsome post Sari.  

Edited by flora212 - 11 May 2015 at 11:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readNoLife-secretlove-notacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-Onyx.Jiyaaa.....RaingoddessssrdjMrDarcyfanLoveSonu2408KhatamKahani

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

TBH I did find Sanam's behavior OTT today. I mean nobody gets so hyper if one has minor cuts & is conscious.
Barring that I loved the SaHil scene! The song, acting was amazing! The flashbacks. Day Dreaming

Oh yes!! I found Aditi REALLY amazing with that hairdo and that Saree in the precap. And her glistened eyes added more to the effect..Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-secretlove-ssrdjRaingoddessOnyx.Jiyaaa........Tanu...flora212

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

hey welcome back...Smile
IDK about your come back day...but just saw ur post today...
yes I missed your short updates...
and coming to episode I did not watch yetConfused but will watch def'ly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Oh yes!! I found Aditi REALLY amazing with that hairdo and that Saree in the precap. And her glistened eyes added more to the effect..Embarrassed
Additi is really Hawt as Vamp LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-secretlove-Onyx.Jiyaaa.....ssrdjRaingoddess...Tanu...

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Vamps are hot in this show. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-secretlove-Onyx.Jiyaaa.....ssrdjRaingoddessMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

Go to top