Qubool Hai

Apna sa ek Ajnabee....May 11 th

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Hi,

Title says it all

Shaad realizes that someone from Jannat's past is near them.But he says to himself that he can't let her go because there is no one left for him other than Jannat and also that he loves her much..

Shaad is attacked by goons.Aahil comes to help Shaad and himself gets hurt and becomes unconcious. The way Aahil was answering back to a goon was hilarious..

Shaad brings him to their room. Sanam is worried seeing Shaad and Aahil hurt.Shaad leaves from there.

Sanam cleans Aahil's wound. Sanam thinks that even though a stranger, she feels that Aahil is so close to her...They also showed flashbacks with ore piya song...beautiful indeed.

Again a hit and miss where Sanam fails to see her photograph in Aahil's valet.

Shaad comes back and gets ti sleep..

Sanam is shown praying while Aahil is wincing in pain.Sanam prays to Allah to erase his pain. Aahil calls out for Sanam in sleep and Sanam is in tears.He holds her hand tightly and junoon played with blurred flashbacks and Sanam is shown in tears..I am sorry but couldn't understand whether it is Sanam's falshback or not.But from expressions, I felt may be her vision of blurred flashbacks...

In IM, Nazia almost catches S2 and Saif.S2 is worried about miney and cards where as Saif is worried about his imported sports car...

In short, again another beautiful episode. Shaad doesnt want to let Jannat go...Aahil in pain and Sanam's feelings getting stronger for Aahil...

SJ's acting was awesome .She stole the episode today..The emotions were so beautifully portrayed...

KV was awesome as usual..

Varun, has to work hard to pull off scenes more brilliantly..

Precap: Aahil Sanam in same place of worship..

Lawyer informs S2 that Aahil has disowned her from all property and she has seven days to leave the house much to her shock...

Sahil fans dont miss the episode...Sahil scenes clubbed with flashbacks and good musical bg was a treat to watch...

Thanks

Sarita

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclNoLifeme.....-SlimShady-vm17-secretlove-NnonaAradadolcevidafatima30aimf-GrilledCheese-fanrayaAGirlHasNoNameNiyati_21JShuklamicshySanjhariasifiqbalshsimran_singh_24ImmortalLoveOnyx.Jiyaaa.....RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupadventure_gurlMs.SherlockedLoveSonu2408navkflora212KhatamKahani

NnonaA Goldie
NnonaA
NnonaA

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Lovely 

Yea I totally agree SJ stole the episode today, brilliant acting, the emotions were like ,... I just can't explain she was just awesome.

And kv too he is as brilliant as always.

I think VT will catch up he is I guess improving but surely u can't compare him with experienced actor, right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima30ssrdj

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi Sarita, its so good to see u making posts again Embarrassed

I wish i had just FWded those 1-2 mins of jannat with shaad, her OTT behaviour just left such a bad taste in mouth Confused

Anyways forget it, Shaad has been consistently going down n down in his character graph, theres no reason to keep the woman trapped with u  n not let her go to her origins, just because YOU LOVE HER, n just because u hv lost ur family ConfusedConfused is there any justification to this heroic act ConfusedConfused For me No, 

Aahil during Fight sequence was EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n so hilarious as well Big smileLOLLOL when he screames n then says chal bhaag LOL

O re piya with those heavenly FBs, i had goosebumps 

N that last scene , Day Dreaming Aahil' s pain got to Sanam EmbarrassedEmbarrassed with those FBs, tears came to my eyes Cry SJ was really  good in those scenes 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLife-secretlove--GrilledCheese-RaingoddessOnyx.Jiyaaa.....TIA.Tiassrdj...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NnonaA

Lovely

Yea I totally agree SJ stole the episode today, brilliant acting, the emotions were like ,... I just can't explain she was just awesome.

And kv too he is as brilliant as always.

I think VT will catch up he is I guess improving but surely u can't compare him with experienced actor, right.

SJ was the star today..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-secretlove-Onyx.MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Jannat with Shaad is once again OTT and hyper.
Shaad...as I said, only sociopaths or mentally unstable persons exhibit such behavior and actions--or both.

It really is distasteful, his actions and behavior and attempt to make him some poor, woe is me, innocent soul.

He needs to be called out for his actions and given a good beating by Aahil and slap by Sanam. I can see it now, he will cry and wail. Well good, let him cry and wail. They should ream him out. And then not bother with him further.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_read-secretlove-notacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-fanrayamicshyJShuklaOnyx.Jiyaaa.....ssrdjRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Hi Sarita, its so good to see u making posts againEmbarrassed

I wish i had just FWded those 1-2 mins of jannat with shaad, her OTT behaviour just left such a bad taste in mouthConfused

Anyways forget it, Shaad has been consistently going down n down in his character graph, theres no reason to keep the woman trapped with u n not let her go to her origins, just because YOU LOVE HER, n just because u hv lost ur familyConfusedConfusedis there any justification to this heroic actConfusedConfusedFor me No,

Aahil during Fight sequence wasEmbarrassedEmbarrassedn so hilarious as wellBig smileLOLLOLwhen he screames n then says chal bhaagLOL

O re piya with those heavenly FBs, i had goosebumps

N that last scene ,Day DreamingAahil' s pain got to SanamEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith those FBs, tears came to my eyesCrySJ was really good in those scenes

Thanks

Sahil scenes were out of the world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyMrDarcyfan

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Jannat with Shaad is once again OTT and hyper.
Shaad...as I said, only sociopaths or mentally unstable persons exhibit such behavior and actions--or both.

It really is distasteful, his actions and behavior and attempt to make him some poor, woe is me, innocent soul.

He needs to be called out for his actions and given a good beating by Aahil and slap by Sanam. I can see it now, he will cry and wail. Well good, let him cry and wail. They should ream him out. And then not bother with him further.
the funniest part is his lament" Should I let Jannat go if her past comes calling...?" Huh.. how is it his decision to make! Will he still be called someone who is caring and respectful?

I hope his BS is called out ASAP. He is becoming unbearable. I always felt I am scandal proof...until Shaad happenedDead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifelove_to_read-secretlove--GrilledCheese-notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNamemicshyfanrayassrdjRaingoddessOnyx.Jiyaaa........Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

ImmortalLove IF-Rockerz
ImmortalLove
ImmortalLove

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Loved ur postWink
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

Go to top