Andal Azhagar

India-Forums

Andal Azhagar
Andal Azhagar

Andal Azhagar May 11 - 15 Discussions (Page 2)

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Sariyaa sonneenga. Me too feel that story is dragging with the Vadivu part - I still don't understand the reason she hates Andal. And she acts as if Azhagar isn't her son - Future story line?? Wink

Everytime she mocks Andal and says she upset Chids by running away with Azhagar - I always wonder - what about herself and Murugesan??? Confused

Andal - Too quiet about everything. Want her to be more like Janani. LOL

Azhagar - Gullible and believing Vadivu? He should stand up for Andal more, liked when he did and angered Vadivu Clap

Reva - her reactions are funny and cool Clap But her "pazhi vangufying" dialogue is getting tiring - since she says that for everything Shakthi does. 

Shakthi - Back to his nice and friendly old self, should stand up to Reva more. Liked the way he refused to accept Parvathy however Big smile

Subha and Chids' "Tom and Jerry" sandai - One of the pluses of the show - very well done ClapClapClapMore please! Star Especially Subha and her friendly nature towards Reva LOL Did you all watch Thurs' episode? WinkLOL

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 15 May 2015 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatashastentWonderfullife

mirun Senior Member
mirun
mirun

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Pallanguli for the update.
Pallanguli and Natasha I totally agree .Only saving grace in anni and chids conversation. And seriously vadivu characterization is a total goof-up.Who will torture her own blood relationship.And what is those nonsense dialogues like en kottai.Seriously who cares who rules that house. Thats why married people should live separately for few years before coming back to joint family setup so both parties understand each others value. And the way she makes the brothers fight.Sorry such a unrealistic crap.No mother will ever do it.I n fact its boring to see Aandal like this all the time. C'mon which century are we living,There is a fine line between respecting elders and acting like somebody's slave.The reason for educating girls to eradicate the slavery of daughters .Now Aandal after studying in US for a doctor is acting like a dependent human being .Time to use your education .What if Vadivu doesn't agree its her problem.Hopefully Vadivu rememembers about her other daughter.
The script writer need to get his/her acts to gether and write script for a month of serial not daily basis on-the spot .
Thanks
Mirun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NatashastentPallanguzhiWonderfullife

kalki2007 IF-Dazzler
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Revathy tells her mother in law I only punish Sakthi notch others so stay away from me 
I thought she wanted to punish whole family her actions differ 

Vadivu shows how low she can go - acting with her son - she disgraced motherhood 

Mother destroying both sons future - when Algar going to find out the truth what he is going todo

She is playing with both sons emotions 

Alagar believing his mom & his brother

Why he lied to Andal

what happened to kathi & Sakthi ' friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiWonderfullife

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I think Vadivu will suffer what she deserves when that Vinoth runs away from Kanaga / does something evil. Then she will realise what Andal said about Vinod is true. 

Please don't make Vinoth marry Kanaga and torture Andal this way!! Cry Vadivu and her cronies/"adiyals" are so stone-hearted. Cry Never expected Aarusamy to fall into her trap.

Someone (possibly Subathra! LOL) should tell Chids about Vadivu torturing Andal - oor nyayam and all. Reva should channel some of her anger towards her mum. Big smile

Like the growing friendship between Subha and Reva. Clap Nice mind voices lol ROFL

Haven't seen Andal's sister for a long time.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 15 May 2015 at 11:38pm
Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
"Paiyan sethalum parava illa, ana marumaga thaliya arukanum" Dead
Thanks for the updates...

Go to top