Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh yes paraaya ghar ka chiraag! ðŸ˜† Rinki n Simmi r girls n paraaye dhan! God Toshi Bhalla can b very annoying! 
Dunno about Subbu, if it is a plan or not but I feel it isnt. Let's wait n c.
Edited by omshreejaanu - 8 years ago
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Toshiji character is basically the CVs standin to create nonsense drama. Otherwise would any realistic character try to do after what happened to Raman, after what just happened with Rinki. Jesus Christ.

But gahh I thought that Mani guy was an awful actor. This Subbu is almost unbearable though easier on the eyes (as long as he doesn't attempt to move his face).

Poor ishita's bachpan must have been some torture!
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh yes paraaya ghar ka chiraag! ðŸ˜† Rinki n Simmi r girls n paraaye dhan! God Toshi Bhalla can b very annoying! 

Dunno about Subbu, if it is a plan or not but I feel it isnt. Let's wait n c.

i really hope so, but considering cvs past of bringing in innumerable illogical twists, i find it quite unlikely tht there isnt more to it.
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DipaRB6

Toshiji character is basically the CVs standin to create nonsense drama. Otherwise would any realistic character try to do after what happened to Raman, after what just happened with Rinki. Jesus Christ.

But gahh I thought that Mani guy was an awful actor. This Subbu is almost unbearable though easier on the eyes (as long as he doesn't attempt to move his face).

Poor ishita's bachpan must have been some torture
!

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
vaise i like the mani guy. i hope they hv reserved him for simmi ðŸ˜ƒ
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peace..

🤣🤣

vaise i like the mani guy. i hope they hv reserved him for simmi😃

True, he is leagues better than Subbu but in comparison to IshRa still looked weak. But you're right Simmi and him could have been an interesting pairing. Simmi with her brash style of speaking trying to loosen up the refined suit while Ananya glares 😆 somebody OS this, stat!
peace.. thumbnail

True, he is leagues better than Subbu but in comparison to IshRa still looked weak. But you're right Simmi and him could have been an interesting pairing. Simmi with her brash style of speaking trying to loosen up the refined suit while Ananya glares 😆 somebody OS this, stat!

😆 u r too good wid words n at expressing Dipa..n really witty u r, must say! btw how old r u, n wat do u do?
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think subbu character is grey character so all this drama...
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peace..

😆 u r too good wid words n at expressing Dipa..n really witty u r, must say! btw how old r u, n wat do u do?

Hehehe thanks P :) This place brings it out in me. I'm older than I should be ðŸ˜­...and I work in marketing where BS not wit is what runs the day. No but seriously, I do. And I'm 30 (yikes!). What about you Pallavi?
peace.. thumbnail

Hehehe thanks P :) This place brings it out in me. I'm older than I should be ðŸ˜­...and I work in marketing where BS not wit is what runs the day. No but seriously, I do. And I'm 30 (yikes!). What about you Pallavi?

marketing? nice 😃 
I am 27. Doing a PHD in economics ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤¢
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Whoa! Nice...I could never make heads or tails of economics but its certainly a fascinating subject to read casually about. What type of work can you do once you get your degree?