janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bohot chota he i know :p 5 min me padh lo and drop YOUR reviews :D :D 

' why why why ? why should i give you my sketch pen ' a sweet little avanti from class 3rd shouted on the top her voice when her classmate virat asked for her sketch pen 
' kyuki mujhe chaiye , yaar de na please ' virat spoke in a pleading tone just like anyother kid in need 
' nahi dungi tumne last time mere hath pe meri sketch pen leke bohot lines maar di thi , pura hath ganda ho gaya tha fir mummy ne data tha ' avanti made a sad face and folded her hands 
' me kya karu maza aata he ' virat scratched his head saying this 
' accha suno , mujhe sikhaoge vo lines keechna logo ke hath pe ' avanti made a naughty face 
' han chal , but sketch pen dena fir ' virat caught her hand and they both were set on a missin to spoil other's hands

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
thank you :D
QUOTE=.Sandhir]Hehe
Naughty[/QUOTE]
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love it yeaaah ! 
I like the concept dear, you know what, you should give a permanent title to all your os and do it regularly, entertainement ka entetainement and forum ki activity bi bar jaegi. 

Something like : 

OS Fever Series - 1 : titleOfUrOs    => and you can increase the number with each new os

or 

OS Mania Series - 1 : titleOfUrOs  

or whatever you want lolz

It will be more organised and easier to find ! 

Just an idea :) 

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: misssmily

Love it yeaaah ! 

I like the concept dear, you know what, you should give a permanent title to all your os and do it regularly, entertainement ka entetainement and forum ki activity bi bar jaegi. 

Something like : 

OS Fever Series - 1 : titleOfUrOs    => and you can increase the number with each new os

or 

OS Mania Series - 1 : titleOfUrOs  

or whatever you want lolz

It will be more organised and easier to find ! 

Just an idea :) 

well i have been planning on organising them :D , nice idea will create a new topic soon :)  including all the one shots that i have written till now :) thanks for the suggestion :D