Reporters

Today's episode update.

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!

Can anyone please give me a short update on what happened in today's episode? I can't watch it while it airs therefore, I would be really grateful if someone could give a short update.

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
malvika asked evryone about questionnire. kabir indirectly tells malvika that manav had made it. malvika yells at manav. kabir asked ananya to show her the answers and he also gave his answers to ananya. ananya read all the answers. which are...his wife name-shreya.have no kids. dont have any seen with malvika currently. ananya came to his cabin. he asked her that he is not angry with her as she did what a reporter should do. ananya told him'' if u thnk so then u have not understand me.'' kabir says then make me understand. at the very moment her phone rang and her informer told her that she have to give money with in 2 hours.ananya told everyyhing to kabir and he told her that he will approve money but she have to bring mahi before 9 am.Edited by krazykaju - 8 years ago
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
malvika asked evryone about questionnire. kabir indirectly tells malvika that manav had made it. malvika yells at manav. kabir asked ananya to show her the answers and he also gave his answers to ananya. ananya read all the answers. which are... his wife name-shreya. have no kids. dont have any seen with malvika currently. ananya came to his cabin. he told her that he is not angry with her as she did what a reporter should do. ananya told him'' if u thnk so then u have not understand me.'' kabir says then make me understand. at the very moment her phone rang and her informer told her that she have to give money with in 2 hours. ananya told everything to kabir and he told her that he will approve money but she have to bring mahi before 9 pm.
AnVishtian thumbnail
@karzykaju:

Thank you SO SO SO much for taking time out to type that summary! 😃
Really grateful to you 😊
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krazykaju

malvika asked evryone about questionnire. kabir indirectly tells malvika that manav had made it. malvika yells at manav. kabir asked ananya to show her the answers and he also gave his answers to ananya. ananya read all the answers. which are... his wife name-shreya. have no kids. dont have any seen with malvika currently. ananya came to his cabin. he told her that he is not angry with her as she did what a reporter should do. ananya told him'' if u thnk so then u have not understand me.'' kabir says then make me understand. at the very moment her phone rang and her informer told her that she have to give money with in 2 hours. ananya told everything to kabir and he told her that he will approve money but she have to bring mahi before 9 pm.

Thank you so much for the update ðŸ˜Š
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@krazykaju   Thank you so much ðŸ˜Š
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago