Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

an ode to rajat and paridhi

malla88 Senior Member
malla88
malla88

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
its just my pov so no offence intended to any1
i was gng thru the forum posts..and i came across lots of negativity regarding this black magic track.of which i was also a part of..but then wen i was flippin thru channels i came across serials which were weird with weirder acting from the leads.but still their fans keep rooting for them..and i thought tat omg at least v get to see the beautiful acting of parijat..so as a ode to them i felt bad for the negativity and dropping of their ranks and the show in our forum as well..i know this is completely illogical but v can try to enjoy watever little v get for the sake of parijat..so plz keep liking the show and keep posting in the forum to improve the rank..

P.s. sorry for the long post but i was feelin bad and this forum is dear to me whr i can share

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

joisemonikaberwaLeyla94zakia4ShivaniLuvJAsowmyabhatTarunika13haya_gorgeousBindu.-aady-_akdha.forever_1357rakshaGOTforeverSindhuMenonlovesparisharmacatty.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafharshu27YD.AH

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malla88

i was gng thru the forum posts..and i came across lots of negativity regarding this black magic track.of which i was also a part of..but then wen i was flippin thru channels i came across serials which were weird with weirder acting from the leads.but still their fans keep rooting for them..and i thought tat omg at least v get to see the beautiful acting of parijat..so as a ode to them i felt bad for the negativity and dropping of their ranks and the show in our forum as well..i know this is completely illogical but v can try to enjoy watever little v get for the sake of parijat..so plz keep liking the show and keep posting in the forum to improve the rank..

P.s. sorry for the long post but i was feelin bad and this forum is dear to me whr i can share

Very nice thoughts dearSmile. I really respect your point of viewSmile
zakia4 Senior Member
zakia4
zakia4

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
aap bilkul thik keh rahe ho dear.thanks for the post.
malla88 Senior Member
malla88
malla88

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Very nice thoughts dearSmile. I really respect your point of viewSmile

Thank u dear..may parijat have lots of success in life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

malla88 Senior Member
malla88
malla88

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubina999

aap bilkul thik keh rahe ho dear.thanks for the post.

Thank u for the positivityTongue
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
agree with u Smile
Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

for me i will still watching it no matter what .. well blame me who love this show esp love akdha aka parijat.

i know akbar and jodha are historical figure and some people dont like how cv have portray it hell i sometimes dont like how jodha akbar being portray but in the end it just a tv show, so i dont take it too seriously, do not always compare the reel jodha akbar with the real jodha akbar because in the end we only got dissapointed.

i read bout the real akbar and jodha and admire them , but i enjoy jodha akbar in tv show too , and believe me compare to tv show in my country JA are tolerable for me LOLLOL

yes its ironic when focus goes to salim anarkali people complain why jodha jalal being sideline, now focus back to them still complain and still not watching it, black magic are always exist no matter the century we live in and if cv decide to make track bout that so be it LOLLOL

for me jodha akbar just a tv show that i enjoy after i got headache and tired from work so i never take it too seriously because my day already tough with my job etc etc no need to put more pressure thinking bout tv show, just watch it with fun 
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
agree wid u cumpletly...d forum rankin hs really fallen dwn...

Go to top