Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

TMKOC Update--11,May, 2015*Aala Re Aala....Popat ka Rishta. ...Aala*

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
TMKOC WU--11 MAY 2015

Compound: The episode Starts when Bhire and Popatlal after listening Champak's Lecture, Apologies for his mistake and same to follow for Bhire, Thru says Sorry to each other and Hugs. Champak ask the reason from Popatlal for Stoling those Newspapers, Popatlal says that he has Published Article for marriage and hence he is Collecting these for keeping the Record.  Everyone Becomes Happy

Jetha House: Popat enters, ge is worried about his marriage,  Champak and Daya says that his marriage will be Sooner.
In other House: Someone is reading Popat marriage Article, he shows that to his Daughter, They both showed Interest for Popatlal.

Abdul Shop: Popat is visiting, be Warns Popatlal that is Someone will Come than Bring him to his house.
He moves. A car came, a person step up?, he asks for Popatlal, he says he want to comment some information and Abdul take him to Gada's House.

The Gada's: The Person enters, be says he has come to collect some Information for Popatlal, Gada get Exited, They tell him Everything, be Request that not to tell this to Popatlal and Daya was Gurantering him that Popat enters and heard her last line and Episode Ends.

Regards, Lakshay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. What happened after all with Khushi? I stopped watching way back. How long ago did it end? Maybe I can watch the ending on YouTube. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raleighbcat

Thanks for the WU. What happened after all with Khushi? I stopped watching way back. How long ago did it end? Maybe I can watch the ending on YouTube. 

Khushi was handed over to her parents after lot of drama and preachings.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Lakshya! 
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Subha.

Khushi was handed over to her parents after lot of drama and preachings.

Thank you👏