Cabir is Ranbir... Cabir is Ranbir !!! I am quite sure :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all,
I am obsessed with Cabir/Ayaz. Amazing actor. And Amazing character.

While watching old episodes... I think I stumbled on proof that Cabir is Ranbir... 

Yeh dekho - episode 63

In one of the earier episodes, when Aliya is giving make over to Dhruv, Cabir  says, look at my hairstyle... I am cool dude or something... So, CV's wanted to draw our attention to his hair style. 

And in this episode, look at the convo between Ranbir and Cabir. And next day, when he is back in the college, the hairstyle is that of Ranbir and not Cabir...

And I think Cabir is dead...because in one of the dialogues at 17:32, Ranbir says something "jaanleva" and all... I hope Cabir is not dead... Because I like him too. Wouldnt mind two-two Ayaz's on-screen πŸ˜†

Good Poirot-giri huh?? What say? πŸ˜Š

Now I really hope they have a Cavya or rather Ravya pairing up. I love this pair... It would be a mature couple dealing with some other real issues of life 

CVs - Suno na..suno na... sun lo na!!!!

Originally posted by suri2610

Hey all,
I am obsessed with Cabir/Ayaz. Amazing actor. And Amazing character.

While watching old episodes... I think I stumbled on proof that Cabir is Ranbir... 

Yeh dekho - episode 63

In one of the earier episodes, when Aliya is giving make over to Dhruv, Cabir  says, look at my hairstyle... I am cool dude or something... So, CV's wanted to draw our attention to his hair style. 

And in this episode, look at the convo between Ranbir and Cabir. And next day, when he is back in the college, the hairstyle is that of Ranbir and not Cabir...

And I think Cabir is dead...because in one of the dialogues at 17:32, Ranbir says something "jaanleva" and all... I hope Cabir is not dead... Because I like him too. Wouldnt mind two-two Ayaz's on-screen πŸ˜†

Good Poirot-giri huh?? What say? πŸ˜Š

Now I really hope they have a Cavya or rather Ravya pairing up. I love this pair... It would be a mature couple dealing with some other real issues of life 

CVs - Suno na..suno na... sun lo na!!!!

Lol. I think you're looking way too much into it. Nothing of that sort. That'd be the baap of all the unintentional hilarity in this show. 🀣
i love cavya but he is surely nt ranbir,but i so want cavya
mee too like cabir too much😳
WTH?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ye hai kya?
Ranbir doesn't exist in this world 🀣

I mean he does. But he doesn't.

It's like how Manik exists in V's word but V doesn't exist in Manik's.

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Ranbir doesn't exist in this world 🀣

I mean he does. But he doesn't.

It's like how Manik exists in V's word but V doesn't exist in Manik's.

Zahara now u r sounding like P2🀣