Qubool Hai

11th May - Written Update - Qubool Hai

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Part 1

Its night and Shaad is walking on the road. He recollects the artists words and remembers seeing the portrait of Sanam. He wonders who it was looking for Sanam. He wonders if he is the one he thinks he is. He wonders if he will let Sanam go to that person but then says no. I love Sanam, wont let her go away from me. Suddenly a road ruffian attacks Shaad. Two others come as well. They ask Shaad to give whatever he has. He gives. Shaad starts to walk but the man stops Shaad and asks for the meds he has. Shaad says dont touch this bag, its medicines for my wife. The goons punch Shaad. Shaad turns around and beats the ruffians. However one of them pushes Shaad back and he hits his head. The man is about to attack Shaad with knife when Ahil comes and stops him. He punches the goons and they run away. He helps Shaad to stand up. The goon returns and hits Ahil on the head. Ahil collapses. The goon runs off. Shaad chases him but comes back and calls for help. 

Sanam-2 is moving closer to Saif when there is a doorbell ring. She wonders why no one is opening the door. She goes to check and its Nazia. She is shocked. Nazia says wasnt feeling well so returned. Sanam-2 tells her to rest in her room. Nazia says she is feeling a bit too ill so she wants to sleep in Sanam-2's room. She says if things go awry at night, she can help so its better she stays at Sanam-2's room. Sanam-2 tells Nazia that she can sleep with Nazia in her room. Nazia says the AC is not working there so better i sleep in your room. Sanam-2 tries to stop Nazia but she doesnt stop. Sanam-2 diverts Nazia for eating first. Nazia refuses. Saif is unaware of the whole thing. By the time Nazia reaches the room, she is shocked to see something. She asks Sanam-2 the matter. Sanam-2 freezes. Nazia asks whats with the room. Why not cleaned. Sanam-2 says no one listens to me. All do what they want. You rest. Sanam-2 wonders where is Saif. She turns and spots Saif hiding under the bed. Nazia asks Sanam-2 to lie down. Sanam-2 says let me get water. You sleep. 

Sanam is reading the tissue left by Ahil with SANAM written on it. There is a doorbell ring and she goes to check. Its Shaad who brings Ahil with him. Sanam asks the matter. The people with Shaad offer to get doctor. Sanam says this is the one we met at the airport. She spots Shaads injuries and asks the matter. Shaad explains. Sanam says dont understand anything. She offers to cater to Shaad's injury. Shaad asks her to calm down and says gotta go to Doc for this man who helped us. He leaves. Sanam self thought, why do we feel like we have some relation with a stranger. Why do i feel this stranger is connected to me. That day too i was worried for him and today too. She watches Ahil and bg - Ore piya. She dabs Ahils wounds. Flashback shown of Ahil taking care of Sanam. 

Part 2

As Sanam is dabbing Ahil's wounds, Ahil says .. SANAM. Sanam gets up with a start. She notices Ahil's wallet lying on the floor. She picks it up. The wallet is open with Sanam's pictures in it. Sanam closes the wallet and keeps beside Ahil as there is a doorbell ring. She goes to check. Its Shaad. Sanam asks Shaad if he got a bandage. Shaad says am fine. Sanam asks how did all this happen. Shaad says gotta agree that even today there are good people in the world. This man put his life at stake to save my life. If he wouldnt have been there, your meds wouldnt reach you. Sanam says by saving you, he has done a favour on me too. Sanam asks Shaad to lie on the bed and rest. Shaad lies down on the couch. Sanam smiles at Shaad as he lies down to rest. 

Sanam-2 checks on Nazia and quietly gets out of the bed and asks Saif to get out from beneath the bed. Just as they are leaving, Nazia coughs. She turns and Sanam-2 pushes Saif out of the room. She asks Saif to hurry up. Saif asks Sanam-2 if they can plan for tomorrow. He asks her why she looks worried. Sanam-2 says am not worried, surprised. All the cards i used for you, arent working. Saif says will i lose my sports car. Sanam-2 closes in on Saif and says.. gifts are not taken back. You have fallen for Bhopals Begum. Will go to bank and find out the details. Saif tells Sanam-2 he is leaving and will meet in her dreams. Sanam-2 fumes that if Ahil is behind all her troubles, she wont spare him.

Part 3

Sanam is offering namaz. Ahil starts to move. He grips the blanket. He screams. Sanam self thought, i may not be related to this man but all are connected thru prayer. Please cure this man, take away all his pain. Ahil says.. SANAM. Sanam is teary eyed. Ahil extends his hand just as Sanam turns to look at him. She goes near Ahil and holds his hand. Ahil grasps his hand and Sanam is shocked. Ahil keeps gripping her hand tightly. Sanam feels a familiarity with her past. Ahil again says.. SANAM. Sanam sees glimpses of her blurred past. She feels familiarity with Ahils touch. 

Precap -- Sanam is praying before a Buddha statue just as Ahil comes. They stand side by side. Lawyer tells Sanam-2 that Ahil has removed your name from his property. You have 7 days to evacuate this house and then this house will be auctioned. Sanam-2 is shocked and in tears. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 May 2015 at 10:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rrashoadiya1714Shopnilanaj7samicutesimran_singh_24Maaneet099Harini01jyoti06flora212

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Armu 4 d update.
Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the updaate
Harini01 IF-Rockerz
Harini01