Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 11th May 2015..18 minutes in DEK + my views..Post Upd Pg-1 (Page 6)

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Joined: 20 October 2013
Posts: 6654

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neesha19

Dear Abhay,
Thnks for your update and for your views as well. The episode was bearable but I did not get one thing..Why was Jo demanding  so much wealth...? What was the point in doing so?   There was no valid reason shown for this. Just to show how much she respected Hamida ..? It seemed so vague .

I liked Jodha yelling at Jalal today.  Good he deserved it.. Never thinks twice before humiliating Jo in public ..for whatever reasons.. You are right Abhay.  We wanted to see a strong MEH and a strong Akbar.. Tedha Akbar is also fine but  he should not take Jo for granted always.. What if she had gone to extreme and  had consumed poison or tried to commit suicide . How come he thinks she  will take all in her stride and he  has the confidence also that she loves him so much .. she will  forgive him anyways.. This Shah Iran track was mixed with Saas bahu drama.. and it lost all the glitter.. It was all lost somewhere..  

What  more we we get to watch now?? I just hope..its not a repeat of Ben track.. How I would hate it... 


Neesha,
I think she was trying to create some sort of problem / obstacle so that Jalal can not give divorce to her so easily. Perhaps, this was the reason.


"Upcoming track is good".  <- Let us see, how much truth is there in this bit.



Edited by history_geek - 12 May 2015 at 4:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19vijisridharSuganya.SCharu.SayushimehraSindhuMenon

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Joined: 02 September 2013
Posts: 5625

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by neesha19

Dear Abhay,
Thnks for your update and for your views as well. The episode was bearable but I did not get one thing..Why was Jo demanding  so much wealth...? What was the point in doing so?   There was no valid reason shown for this. Just to show how much she respected Hamida ..? It seemed so vague .

I liked Jodha yelling at Jalal today.  Good he deserved it.. Never thinks twice before humiliating Jo in public ..for whatever reasons.. You are right Abhay.  We wanted to see a strong MEH and a strong Akbar.. Tedha Akbar is also fine but  he should not take Jo for granted always.. What if she had gone to extreme and  had consumed poison or tried to commit suicide . How come he thinks she  will take all in her stride and he  has the confidence also that she loves him so much .. she will  forgive him anyways.. This Shah Iran track was mixed with Saas bahu drama.. and it lost all the glitter.. It was all lost somewhere..  

What  more we we get to watch now?? I just hope..its not a repeat of Ben track.. How I would hate it... 


Neesha,
I think she was trying to create some sort of problem / obstacle so that Jalal can not give divorce to her so easily. Perhaps, this was the reason.



Neesha Abhay, i think, Jodha was doing so, when all jewellery +wealth will finish, then she will say, More, or then Begums will put jewellery, or wealth, or when HB will give her some she will stop,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;showing, Her love was not so small, as a daughter, as a Daughter -in Law, she only wants MUM, or Mother In Law, some, thing,  which will be more precious for her. Her realtionship, with HB too much big, but cause of respect she needs her, Nishani.

( as in Tradition, we store some things for our Elders, or relgious places )





Edited by ayushimehra - 12 May 2015 at 4:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19Suganya.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Joined: 17 November 2013
Posts: 9119

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek


Views:


For Point number..1

I am thinking about the Creative brain which made this track ?
Is this supposed to be a method to teach something to anyone ?

Like i said initially, in this track i did not like Jodha because her character lacked conviction. CV's had shown her succumbing under pressure , it was ok.
But i wanted to see some trials on her part..
She can succumb, i understand she is human, but i wanted to see, some INTELLIGENT move from her, before converting... Anyways, lets leave that, we discussed a lot about that.

Similarly what Jalal did now was not acceptable..
I do not agree that, JUST for TEACHING a lesson to his mother, you give the shock of DIVORCE to your wife...


For Point number..2

I want to know how many husbands agree with their wife, and become a "MURGA" ?
I have understood many kochey-koo scenes till now in JA, but today...what was that ?

Today it was such a BLOW when i saw Jalal speaking such things.

More than that, i did not like,
the expressions on Akbar's face, which depicted a helpless person, who was utterly confused, and was "ready to cry"..

How many husbands do like that. I Want to know. I want to meet the writerS now, who penned such dialogues. This is NR but still the CV's are using the name of someone who is not fit to be treated like this.

Anyways, i know, many might have enjoyed the "AkDha" scenes today as well, the episode was COMPLETELY about Jodha AND Akbar. Good chemistry is another thing, but i do not agree with this treatment..



After a long time, our opinions were similar Abhay. This is what I had written about the episode yesterday elsewhere.

"The most tasteless track this one - Jodha succumbing  to pressure  inspite  of  knowing  what is right and wrong. Is this the  kind  of  resilience and perseverance  you expect  from the queen mother of Hindustan?

Will any king/ emperor  create a public divorce  drama to mend his mom-wife relationship? Isn't  it ridiculously scandalous? What paigham will reach the  awaam? That talaaq threat is wajib? Wish this Jalal's  court had press and magazines.

And murga/gadha was the last straw.

And the worst let down  was Rajat. Why did he have  to  look  so bewildered  and pathetic saying  sorry. There was no tease, no softness, no pain at having hurt her badly. Instead he looked like a circus clown. If the script has stripped Akbar of 90% of his greatness and magnificence Rajat's  expressions  these days are stripping him of the remaining  10. Ravi Bhatia's expressions  were a notch better today as he expressed  realisation of his Dad's tedapan and joy and relief at the  impact and smile at the humour, all these in fleeting  seconds while Rajat was looking  ridiculous  trying  to  pacify his wife who was nowhere near queenly either."

Also, how could Jalal be sure that Hamida would place her ear rings and Jodha would utter senti dialogs that would change HB's heart? Infact what made HB place her earrings? Was the treasury empty with those titbits on the table?


Edited by Sandhya.A - 12 May 2015 at 4:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19Suganya.Shistory_geek

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Joined: 19 March 2015
Posts: 108

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by history_geek


Views:


For Point number..1

I am thinking about the Creative brain which made this track ?
Is this supposed to be a method to teach something to anyone ?

Like i said initially, in this track i did not like Jodha because her character lacked conviction. CV's had shown her succumbing under pressure , it was ok.
But i wanted to see some trials on her part..
She can succumb, i understand she is human, but i wanted to see, some INTELLIGENT move from her, before converting... Anyways, lets leave that, we discussed a lot about that.

Similarly what Jalal did now was not acceptable..
I do not agree that, JUST for TEACHING a lesson to his mother, you give the shock of DIVORCE to your wife...


For Point number..2

I want to know how many husbands agree with their wife, and become a "MURGA" ?
I have understood many kochey-koo scenes till now in JA, but today...what was that ?

Today it was such a BLOW when i saw Jalal speaking such things.

More than that, i did not like,
the expressions on Akbar's face, which depicted a helpless person, who was utterly confused, and was "ready to cry"..

How many husbands do like that. I Want to know. I want to meet the writerS now, who penned such dialogues. This is NR but still the CV's are using the name of someone who is not fit to be treated like this.

Anyways, i know, many might have enjoyed the "AkDha" scenes today as well, the episode was COMPLETELY about Jodha AND Akbar. Good chemistry is another thing, but i do not agree with this treatment..



After a long time, our opinions were similar Abhay. This is what I had written about the episode yesterday elsewhere.

"The most tasteless track this one - Jodha succumbing  to pressure  inspite  of  knowing  what is right and wrong. Is this the  kind  of  resilience and perseverance  you expect  from the queen mother of Hindustan?

Will any king/ emperor  create a public divorce  drama to mend his mom-wife relationship? Isn't  it ridiculously scandalous? What paigham will reach the  awaam? That talaaq threat is wajib? Wish this Jalal's  court had press and magazines.

And murga/gadha was the last straw.

And the worst let down  was Rajat. Why did he have  to  look  so bewildered  and pathetic saying  sorry. There was no tease, no softness, no pain at having hurt her badly. Instead he looked like a circus clown. If the script has stripped Akbar of 90% of his greatness and magnificence Rajat's  expressions  these days are stripping him of the remaining  10. Ravi Bhatia's expressions  were a notch better today as he expressed  realisation of his Dad's tedapan and joy and relief at the  impact and smile at the humour, all these in fleeting  seconds while Rajat was looking  ridiculous  trying  to  pacify his wife who was nowhere near queenly either."

Also, how could Jalal be sure that Hamida would place her ear rings and Jodha would utter senti dialogs that would change HB's heart? Infact what made HB place her earrings? Was the treasury empty with those titbits on the table?

You re right Sandhya..Today Ravi Bhatia's expressions were good.. He really seemed relieved when he realises Jalal was just acting. Even Daniels      expressions were good when he sees Jodha and Hmida hugging.. Jalal was like.. OK .. I can handle Jodha.. after all she loves me. where can she go..?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SCharu.Shistory_geekSandhya.A

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Joined: 19 March 2015
Posts: 108

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by neesha19

Dear Abhay,
Thnks for your update and for your views as well. The episode was bearable but I did not get one thing..Why was Jo demanding  so much wealth...? What was the point in doing so?   There was no valid reason shown for this. Just to show how much she respected Hamida ..? It seemed so vague .

I liked Jodha yelling at Jalal today.  Good he deserved it.. Never thinks twice before humiliating Jo in public ..for whatever reasons.. You are right Abhay.  We wanted to see a strong MEH and a strong Akbar.. Tedha Akbar is also fine but  he should not take Jo for granted always.. What if she had gone to extreme and  had consumed poison or tried to commit suicide . How come he thinks she  will take all in her stride and he  has the confidence also that she loves him so much .. she will  forgive him anyways.. This Shah Iran track was mixed with Saas bahu drama.. and it lost all the glitter.. It was all lost somewhere..  

What  more we we get to watch now?? I just hope..its not a repeat of Ben track.. How I would hate it... 


Neesha,
I think she was trying to create some sort of problem / obstacle so that Jalal can not give divorce to her so easily. Perhaps, this was the reason.



Neesha Abhay, i think, Jodha was doing so, when all jewellery +wealth will finish, then she will say, More, or then Begums will put jewellery, or wealth, or when HB will give her some she will stop,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;showing, Her love was not so small, as a daughter, as a Daughter -in Law, she only wants MUM, or Mother In Law, some, thing,  which will be more precious for her. Her realtionship, with HB too much big, but cause of respect she needs her, Nishani.

( as in Tradition, we store some things for our Elders, or relgious places )




OMG .. bahut door ki soch thi Jo ki... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Sayushimehrahistory_geek

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Joined: 20 October 2013
Posts: 6654

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Hey abhay
I love reading ur updates the info u provide and the views u give regardless of whether i agree with them or not. I think we all are old enough to accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion and just coz it is not same as urs doesnt mean it is wrong. The amount of effort u put into ur research n posts is unbelievable and ur posts r the only ones keeping this forum alive so dont listen to those u put u down just coz u were brave enough to put ur views forth. I hope u dont let these people discourage u. They r not worth it.


Vini,
It's a matter of opinion. Different opinions are bound to arise when we watch an episode. This is the thing we all should understand, like you said.

BTW, I am leaving just now, for some place.
If possible for you, make update as you did yesterday.
I won't be able to see JA, today, at least.



Edited by history_geek - 12 May 2015 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.S

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Joined: 19 April 2014
Posts: 2331

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@Abhay :
           Everyone has the right to express their own views about the episode , n this is y we come to the forum or any social networking websites Embarrassed So we must care only for those who get it in positive way n not the other way around !!!


@ neesha : nice post Smile ... Everyone has their own qualms on this track , n this is mainly bcz of the vague execution of the track which had so much scope to have presented well with strong Jalal& Jodha together Ouch But CVS , love to torture Jo n make her a weeping queen than MEH Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19dushi123Charu.Shistory_geekharshu27

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Joined: 19 March 2015
Posts: 108

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

@Abhay :
           Everyone has the right to express their own views about the episode , n this is y we come to the forum or any social networking websites Embarrassed So we must care only for those who get it in positive way n not the other way around !!!


@ neesha : nice post Smile ... Everyone has their own qualms on this track , n this is mainly bcz of the vague execution of the track which had so much scope to have presented well with strong Jalal& Jodha together Ouch But CVS , love to torture Jo n make her a weeping queen than MEH Angry


thanks .Exactly. THEY love to torture Jo and in turn torture us as we cant see Jo crying always...The irony of it is that even when Jalal hated Jo he publicly humiliated Jo and even now when he loves her, he never leaves a chance to publicly humiliate her ..and then says sorry ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.Shistory_geek

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jodha Akbar 29th April 2015..Adamant HB....Jodha blamed..ANALYSIS Pg-1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: history_geek   Replies: 53   Views: 6805

history_geek 53 6805 30 April 2015 at 6:04am by SindhuMenon
Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: adiana12   Replies: 116   Views: 21962

adiana12 116 21962 17 July 2014 at 5:27am by -RD-
Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal

2 3 4

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 30   Views: 27750

Rutuja... 30 27750 28 March 2014 at 7:05am by oiiinano

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index