Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey abhay thanx for the update.
I agree with the fact that jalal using jodha and the talaq drama was too much n insulting... even i had issues with them showing talaq publicly but reconciliation as private...
As for HB i found her changing to be a bit too sudden n dramatic.

As for the murga scene when i saw it in the upcoming scene i was disgusted to assume that we will have to see a shahenshah as murga n almost switched channels but my daughter forced me to switch back n i was glad that it was nottaken to that point atleast. As for the rest of their arguments i found them sweet and very husband wife kind... i agree he is a king but he is also a husband on the wrong trying to get his wife to forgive him... i felt jodha getting mad at him was acted well.
The trick abhay is to forget that the serial is made on a historial real figure and watch it as a normal serial. I agree the real akbar would not have gone to such lengths but then i dont think he would have been this devoted and romantic towards jodha either...Edited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Abhay😊.
Today the episode execution was a bit weak, specially when HB spills the beans. May be it was because she is Marium Makani, so an explosive revelation could not be shown. Jalal told that everyone except for his family should leave. This was to save Hamida's embarrassment in front of them, but on the other hand what about Jodha? She is also MUZ/MEH so how can she be treated like this in public.
I also feel that instead of talaq drama, some other means should have been used to bring Hamida and Jodha together.
Anyways, not a bad episode but could have been much better.

However, I have to say this Paridhi was excellent as angry Jodha and Rajat was superb as contrite Jalal despite the murgh ban na  part was a bit OTT.

Rajat & Paridhi when together can make any episode worth watching.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jo rocked today...

I hate CVs for showing Jalal in such bad light, like the fake dramas he keeps doing to teach lessons to somebody, and that too using his wife and Mallika of the state as a pawn... nothing can be bigger insult to a woman in Jo's place...and it certainly puts a questionmark on Jalal's so called ways to handle any situation and his love and respect towards the highest ranked Mallika of his sultanat and love of his life...I don't understand how much CVs want to push Jalal's character towards new lows...

anyway , I m really happy, when Jo throws few hometruths on Jalal's face abt all humiliations and insults he makes her suffer, that too in public... and still she shows enough dignity not to insult him in front of all... coz had it been Ruku in her place, she would have put all her demands in front of all and even may have asked Jalal to become her slave till she forgives him... but this woman, being Jo shows her pure soul, and still maintains her self respect by making Jalal understand her pain, by threatening to leave him, but all her drama was in private, not in front of all...

but it was shocking to see HB again changing her colours every minute... and didn't like the fake smile on GB's face and that she was left even without one apology towards Jo...

and now, like they r advertising abt new track, let's once again get ready for hating Jalal once more, though this time the poor soul won't be really at mistake... but being under that black magic spell, he will keep hurting Jo again and again , coz that's CVs favourite theme for this show, and Jo again sacrificing her life to save him... then again Jaan begum will be shown to side with Laboni just to hurt Jo more and more, and instigating Jalal, rather using Jalal to hurt Jo, and Jalal exactly doing same thing like he did in Ben track, when he was under Maham's spell... coz Maham was no less than any witch...but still I liked her more than these mother-daughter witch duo...
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhay i totally agree with you on both points 1&2. Bang on. You already know my views on this track. Not watching i glad i did not.
Utterly Demeaning and worthless crap!
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks for the update Abhay.

Jodha being bullied and emotionally manipulated, by a stubborn, unreasonable, unrelenting Hamida Begum was bad enough. Jalal declaring divorce (albeit acting it out) to the love of his life, just because she was disobedient to him, was even worse. The uncovering of Jalal's 'acting', to nail his mother, was not in the least bit convincing.

Jalal's portrayal today, was the height of insult to the historical character of Akbar. I completely and fully agree with your thoughts listed in point nos 2, of your feedback. Their patching-up scene was utter nonsense and I did not for a second find it cute. I know that many reading this post will be disappointed with my feedback. I cannot digest the idea of Jalal taking Jodha for granted and declaring divorce, nor can I tolerate seeing the Shehenshah begging and pleading with her to forgive him. This is no way to portray a royal couple. This is a historical and not one of EK's tear jerker Prime time soap.

Introducing a negative supernatural element into the storyline, is only worsening the plot that is steadily going downhill.

Wonderful, precise and hard hitting post Charu. The writers need to be publically humilated on some news channel for this crap! Its time Ekta Kapoor was held accountable for this!
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aady-

Hey all! :)
Abhay your comment was bang on, both of us seem to have the same qualms with today's episode. 

The only nice part in today's episode was that the Jalal and Jodha are no longer fighting with each other.

The episode as a whole was quite nice, I liked it. But the CV's almost always seem to forget that they are dealing with 'real life' character, who have lived great lives and our remembered even today.

DEK:

My first qualm was why Jalal even brought the 'Talaaq' Matter to the DEK, because marriages and divorces are not mere tools to be played with. Making a hue and cry of such family matters and sensitive issues is not the right thing to do, as it brings about negative gossip and most of all hurts the dignity of the woman invloved.

Anyway done is done, and I thought that maybe his plan was to show HB that like she took the matter to DEK he would too. But what irritated me next was the fact that the 'Talaaq' drama took place in front of everyone, but the reconciliation happened with only the family members present. Jalla was protecting the dignity of his mother by keeping her confession only in front of the family, but he did not think of securing Jodha's dignity when he yelled at her saying he wanted a Talaaq inn front of everyone?? I love Tedha Jalal and I would have respected his plan more, if he kept his drama as private as he kept the reconciliation. 

The uncovering of Jalal's acting about his 'talaq', his attempts to make his mother realize her mistakes, weren't in the least bit convincing. Jodha is not a mannequin to be played around with by mother and son.

Zilch respect:

One thing I can not stand at all is how the CV's make such stupid scenes without bearing in mind that they are dealing with 'Akbar the GREAT', and man who is still remembered today for his great rule. They do not think twice before making this Reel Akbar do anything they want. From the aspect of a cute 'nhok-jhok' it was nice to see that scene, but to think that they were making Akbar agree to become a murga, is something that I did not wish to see. I really hope they keep in mind the sensitivity while using the name of 'Akbar', and the restrictions they will have to comply with due to that. 

Aadhya, Jalal being made a 'murga' was beyond my understanding . What was that nonsense? His expressions and body language while pleading with Jodha, were filmy, completely unroyal. Both Jodha and Jalal's characters have been insulted right royally.

Chudail + Family:

Look's like we will be seeing the Chudail'e entry tomorrow, but after Jalal's promise of never leaving Jodha, even if the Chudail plays with Jalal's head, Jodha will know that there is something up. I guess this track is just going to reiterate 'faith in god' and faith in one's love. And these are the 2 thing that are going to get JJ out of this mess, scratch free, and Stronger than ever.

The Chudail seemed very frazzled when she heard Jalal talking about god, so we will be seeing some divine intervention or JJ's faith in god that get's them out of this. We have managed to see all sorts of NR in this show, we can live through this as well...

I hope that Jalal is able to identify the mother daughter duo as witches and not give into their evil dominance. 

CV's: 😡

I'm happy to see that everything is patched up with JJ, but the CV's never seem to get the sensitivities of relations. This stupidity of showing break-ups, and make up's, and just making it about showing the audience some 'cute' scenes in the process, is not really what they should be showing to younger generations with very pliable minds...

I feel like yelling out to EK and reminding her that JA is a historical, not a Kutumb, Itna na Karo Mujhse Pyaar, YHM or Kum Kum Bhagya. Handle it accordingly.

My thoughts in red Aady. As you would have guessed, I am thoroughly disappointed today. Thanks for an excellent analysis.😊

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Abhaayy...finally you write the update...thank you😊
My note:

sirft or sirft for Jodha, when she move forward and pick MM's earring...i scream.."thats my girl"!!! She made it elegant "move" as her status as MEH,  BUT in a second I'm thinking what if this "old lady" did not remove her earring, so the "talaq" will done? 

As my note before, the CV's definitely haven't big frame of storyline and characterization. For me the Talaq track merely mockery islam value and insult hindu people. I mean it, serial tv must be carrying educated value in the content even in the name of entertainment.

sweet_diksha thumbnail

Jodha being bullied and emotionally manipulated, by a stubborn, unreasonable, unrelenting Hamida Begum was bad enough. Jalal declaring divorce (albeit acting it out)  to the love of his life, just because she was disobedient to him, was even worse. The uncovering of Jalal's 'acting', to nail his mother, was not in the least bit convincing.

Jalal's portrayal today, was the height of insult to the historical character of Akbar. I completely and fully agree with your thoughts listed in point nos 2, of your feedback. Their patching-up scene was utter nonsense and I did not for a second find it cute. I know that many reading this post will be disappointed with my feedback. I cannot digest the idea of Jalal taking Jodha for granted and declaring divorce, nor can I tolerate seeing the Shehenshah begging and pleading with her to forgive him. This is no way to portray a royal couple. This is a historical and not one of EK's tear jerker Prime time soap.

Introducing a negative supernatural element into the storyline, is only worsening the plot that is steadily going downhill. 

understand ur points and they r right too... but one small advice from me... while watching this show forget it's historical... just think that CVs r using historical names, and names can be anything, and for a change even the costumes r like something from old films, but think that we r watching 21st century drama...

trust me u will feel less disgusting... coz if we keep thinking that it's historical drama, then every time we lose our sanity and as those CVs will never sudhrofy, we don't need to get frustrated... they don't deserve it...

come on now cheer up...
Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jodha being bullied and emotionally manipulated, by a stubborn, unreasonable, unrelenting Hamida Begum was bad enough. Jalal declaring divorce (albeit acting it out) to the love of his life, just because she was disobedient to him, was even worse. The uncovering of Jalal's 'acting', to nail his mother, was not in the least bit convincing.

Can't say more charu 👏

That's exactly y I didn't watch it tdy ... I can't take it any more , especially this insult /mockery of Real historical figures !!!

Moreover some witch to haunt us , to irritate us more 😡 It's better to stick to only Wu's as of now 🥱Edited by Suganya.S - 8 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Jodha Akbar 11th May 2015..18 minutes drama in DEK...and...!!!!!.
Overall episode was fine today..
I have given my PERSONAL views, below, in separate comment.

Late in posting the thread, as there was a power cut..

Complete 18 minutes scene in DEK.
Jodha asks for more jewels to be brought.
Jalal brings the treasury.
Finally, HB gives her ear-rings.
Jodha says she needs only ear rings.
And starts to leave. HB stops her.
She asks Jalal to forgive Jodha.

Finally she agrees she pressurized her.
Jalal LAUGHS and says he was doing drama.

that DEK drama was one more joke... watch HB putting her ear rings... her expressions r like full hatred for Jo thinking Jo is so greedy, and Jalal's face is like what my mother is doing exactly, instead of understanding her own mistake, she is making further joke of this situation...

there rajat's expressions of shock by seeing HB's immaturity, r something to watch for...like for one moment he is not sure, whether his mother really understands the gravity of the mess she has made...and a bit of uncertainty if his plan will backfire on himself
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next