Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: soapbubble

I think he's already wondering if Ananya has the temperament to go through with such a story and bring that poor girl to the studio at 9 and make a big tamasha out of her.

Ananya wants to rescue the girl more than she wants to make a story out of her pathetic state.

Kabir is surely after the bigger story - who are these dealers, how they lure clients etc.

He's having Lakshman follow her so that he's sure of his story. I think. ðŸ˜›
Bubble

Agree about Ananya's intentions... She wants to rescue the girl. That is her main priority. 

Though the look on Kabir's face did not show this... Maybe he thinks that the drug mafia is dangerous
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Ditto! I feel he wanted to teach her a lesson, that she's gotta focus more on news and not making news..
And hence the fact that Mahi suddenly goes missing.. We know it wasn't a false lead.. 

So either Ananya is lying, or Kabir purposely made Mahi disappear.. I still feel somehow they'll be able to rescue her, or perhaps Laxman has already done it! But yeah, he deffo wants to teach her a lesson.. What that is, remains to be seen..  

With Laxman's help, Kabir will do the story. It is possible that after reaching the spot, Ananya gets more busy with trying to help Mahi and not covering the rest of the story... 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think so lets waut and watch 
I am sure he is up to something but he doesnt do underhanded things  that clear by now 
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Ananya is a newbie. Kabir os experienced- been there done that types! I trust Kabir Sharma completely.
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Ananya is a newbie. Kabir os experienced- been there done that types! I trust Kabir Sharma completely.

I agree...as he is experienced so he knows how to handle this drug related case also he wants to help Ananya & details about the case...!! excited for todays episode...!!
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: uluvmg

I agree...as he is experienced so he knows how to handle this drug related case also he wants to help Ananya & details about the case...!! excited for todays episode...!!

Hope it is like this. I am also excited about today's episode ðŸ˜³
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He defo doing some thing... Dont know what...
Hope for the best