Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree with u... 
Actor is not a newcomer. He has done shows before! 

Here people call a spade a spade. As long as we do not use abusive language I do not think there should be a problem with criticism. Criticism and humour are not bashing.

the creatives, if visiting the forum shud take tht as criticism from the viewers and work on it..they are selling us a product and we are not completely happy with it..making tht known on a public forum is not being rude..secondly, again, constructive criticism is very much part of the forum..again if the actor visits the forum he wud go back and work on his lack.

I've seen ppl literally bashing gautam for acting who is afterall a kid... Uss hisab se amit ko toh kuch bola hi nahi lol! 

hdivan thumbnail
amit is not only new entry in yhm.many other came and get into their act in a mean time.nothing against amit BT we can at least expect bit of expression from him.
Panoramic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ek-paheli

Firstly, it's not just couple of days, he is there from 20th April and has resumed shooting even before that, so he is now close to one month old in YHM. Secondly, he is a grown up actor who acted in daily shows before. Sadly his acting curve is going downwards day by day, if you don't agree with me, just watch today's episode . Thirdly, having great actors beside you don't make you a good actor in no time or even don't make you an actor at all, you have to have it in you and work on it. That's why I've asked the CVs why did they cast a below par actor? I didn't  only blame him for the blunder.

And, if it seems harsh to you then I have hardly seen anyone saying anything against posts which crucified a child actor e.g. Gautam Ahuja time and again. That's harsh to me. A grown up professional actor should be open to both, praise and criticism.

@bold very well said 👏
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ek-paheli

Firstly, it's not just couple of days, he is there from 20th April and has resumed shooting even before that, so he is now close to one month old in YHM. Secondly, he is a grown up actor who acted in daily shows before. Sadly his acting curve is going downwards day by day, if you don't agree with me, just watch today's episode . Thirdly, having great actors beside you don't make you a good actor in no time or even don't make you an actor at all, you have to have it in you and work on it. That's why I've asked the CVs why did they cast a below par actor? I didn't  only blame him for the blunder.

And, if it seems harsh to you then I have hardly seen anyone saying anything against posts which crucified a child actor e.g. Gautam Ahuja time and again. That's harsh to me. A grown up professional actor should be open to both, praise and criticism.

Fine dear. 
I only stated my POV. I got urs too.  As for the child artist, well not here to debate his acting prowess though I must say that he has improved a lot n I am liking him a lot these days.
Thank u for the interaction.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 8 years ago