Jamai Raja

Angry Young Lioness - Roshni

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It was a good start of the week starting with little light-hearted moments to a full on emotional roller-coaster ride with our Roshni !! 🥳
The starting nok-jhok of SidNi were cute, so they are now  "dosts" and "single-ready to mingle" and he flirted with her outright.. aww they are so adorable !! 😳

Then the "Khoya khoya chand" dance with our new couple DuShi, got to say the dude can dance and DD really showed amazing attitude while performing..!! I liked their dance it was nice !! 😛 I hope Shiv is a positive character.. DuShi will rock then 😉

We got a Nani-Raj high five too in the episode, but wasn't it weird that no one from the Patel family went to receive her instead Raj went?? What are the Khurana's for the Patel's? Their servants? 😆

My FAVOURITE scene, the maa-beti war 👏 What a fantastic performance given AGAIN by Nia Sharma.. loved her outburst on her mother for hiding the fact that her father was alive, but c'mon she didn't give a chance to explain at all!! Just assumed that her mother was at fault!!  Still I love her sherni avatar, har baat pe suitcase ready 😆 

Who else loved the father-daughter hug and cute emotional scene, i really liked it how Shiv kept asking Siddharth to take care of Roshni ( since we know he is acting of memory loss ) this meant he is a full on SidNi shipper like all of us !! 

I totally adored how Siddharth came and consoled her.. wished that scene was a bit longer, but anyway we will get one tomorrow!! 

Nani's dialogue at the end was bang on of Roshni just listening to half truth and drawing conclusions like she had done with Siddharth when his truth was out ! Sorry that was a harsh truth but had to be told at that time, DD was so shocked when Nani said "if u want to leave u can no one will stop u" She loves her daughter more than anything in the world!! 

Precap - SidNi scene 😳 Sid trying to figure out what Roshni wants. And Roshni saying she will make sure her father leaves as soon. WHAT A CHANGE in thought in one episode 😆 She is so naive and i love that about her 😃

P.S Sid lied AGAIN about not knowing about her father! I hope Roshni doesn't show this much anger on him..😕

P.P.S I want MORE of flirting scenes like we had today 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the awesome review! Will watch the epi later. 😊
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome take on the episode as always...Roshni stole it for me...cannot wait to see why she had a sudden change in the entire papa matter
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: stephie34

Awesome take on the episode as always...Roshni stole it for me...cannot wait to see why she had a sudden change in the entire papa matter

I guess she learns that her father abandoned them, any child will not want to be associated with that parent then
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a good episode and on fast pace as well...as for picking Nani up I think she wanted to surprise her family unknown to the fact about what had happened which she did find out from Raj. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic review dear
loved the sidni flirting
dd shiv dance was good
dd roshni face off was excellent
loved how naani controlled the matter
shiv roshni scene was touching 
sid did not have much to do today 
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Roshni asking for the reason from DD when she didn't open up roshni try to leave house ...roshni right in her place she missed her father love from childhood in previous episodes roshni said this to sid she don't have her father pic also to recognise him roshni hurted fully...don't know when she find out sid behind bringing shiv to there house how she react...and must admit nia was totally bang on ...