preity zinta

Weirdooo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
can anyone pls tell me ..why preity give all contenstants score 10 out of 10..why she always give 10..why๐Ÿ˜† if its bad performence..she doesnt care just gave score 10...i think in this season..who can judge that is marzi...no one else...and about  chetan...if the performence is good..he will give 7,8 or6..๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Samanta13 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preity Zinta is the worst judge ever seen. Even when  contestants makeflaws she gives them 10.Seriously. What is the value of ten. If even after making a major flaw if contestants can get ten there is nothing to say of her judging. In previous seasons and other dance reality show if contests make a flaw like the oneDONE  by amritha yesterday they would have got a 7 or 8 but preity keeps giving 10s to everyone. every below average performances get 10s. And chethan god knows from which planet he is . He gives 10 for average performances and 8 OR 9 for good performances. I only find Marzi judging fairly. This season is a joke.
Edited by Natkat - 8 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samanta13

can anyone pls tell me ..why preity give all contenstants score 10 out of 10..why she always give 10..why๐Ÿ˜† if its bad performence..she doesnt care just gave score 10...i think in this season..who can judge that is marzi...no one else...and about  chetan...if the performence is good..he will give 7,8 or6..๐Ÿ˜•

True
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natkat

Preity Zinta is the worst judge ever seen. Even when  contestants makeflaws she gives them 10.Seriously. What is the value of ten. If even after making a major flaw if contestants can get ten there is nothing to say of her judging. In previous seasons and other dance reality show if contests make a flaw like the oneDONE  by amritha yesterday they would have got a 7 or 8 but preity keeps giving 10s to everyone. every below average performances get 10s. And chethan god knows from which planet he is . He gives 10 for average performances and 8 OR 9 for good performances. I only find Marzi judging fairly. This season is a joke.

Totally agree with you
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
This season really is a joke๐Ÿ˜†
Weirdooo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natkat

omg!!!i agree with your every, each word!!! preity such a bad judge!! but chetan...ikr he is from another planet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...they dont even know how to judge properly...god knows who made them judge and why!! except marzi he  knows about dance...he is judgeing everyone fairly...not like chetan or preity ...they are just looking for chemistry or true love and so on..thats a dance show..so they should judge dance..nothing else๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Samanta13 - 8 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanta13

omg!!!i agree with your every, each word!!! preity such a bad judge!! but chetan...ikr he is from another planet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...they dont even know how to judge properly...god knows who made them judge and why!! except marzi he  knows about dance...he is judgeing everyone fairly...not like chetan or preity ...they are just looking for chemistry or true love and so on..thats a dance show..so they should judge dance..nothing else๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No disrespect intended but Preity sucks at being a judge. She's a serious let down. She may be bubbly and has a number of hits under her belt...but that can't be used to overlook her flaws as a judge. She does not have a good eye for detail, isn't able to catch jodis out on their mistakes and worst of all...her marking! God knows on what basis she carries out her scores.

Being a Bollywood actress shouldn't be a criteria for the role of judge. One has to justify it as well and Preity hasn't been able to do that.