Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
+1000
I want to rant over today's episode though i muted most of the part of the episode.
Melodrama melodrama melodrama with all kinds of awful, too loud to my ears BG score!
KYY had dealt with Cabir's sexuality issue with utmost care, teen age pregnancy was not bad either until they made Navya a bunny running here and there in the most crucial period of pregnancy but the way they have handled Pandit's track is the main disappointment for the ardent audience. Today from the acting to the execution everything fell flat. Riddhima and that stupid logic, when Pandit can blackmail her this time so what's the guarantee that he won't do it in future? Manik saving his damsel in distress from falling again and then Aryamann's entry SUPER BORING!🥱

P.S I am relieved that finally Pandit's track is going to be over soon. Now can we please have some logical track without drag and proper execution without loud melodramatic BG music
Edited by MaNanFF - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aditi, All this Riddhima backing out drama is because of Aryamann's entry into their lives which is suppose to change their lives forever (whatever it is hope it is for good).

Otherwise what is the need for Aryamann to come and give witness. If pandit were to get arrested tomorrow, he could have got arrested today itself.

The main person behind all this kidnap drama is Nyonika. Not sure what pandit would have done if Nyonika was not involved in all this and he blindly getting manipulated by her. But here Nyonika is equally responsible. Would the pandit still remain dumb and not take her name.

Anyway, they got Aryamann into their lives now. I hope this does not disappoint like the Pandit's track especially towards the end.

Dont know what to say about Cabir and Navya. Only can pray that they dont show any marriage - fake or real.