India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I think I shall write it now! -_-

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Okay! After clicking and cancelling new post button for several times, I think I shall write it! LOL
Not for the sake of ultimate boredom KY2 is offering these days and I ranting but for the love of this show which keeps me glued to it when it makes less sense! Ouch

call me harsh but I would use this analogy! 
Nukkad Natak and Ky2! 
For those who don't know what a nukkad is- It's a street play loud and clear generally with a social message and sometimes just plain drama! 

KY2- An intelligent realistic show where we first time witnessed awesome blend and presentation of logic and emotions! Where psychologies were used as plots not superficial social messages! Where characters don't shout out but just send a message by being themselves! That's how I loved the show!

Now what's the connection here??
Well these days KY2 is coming across as a Nukkad natak to me! Characters are word oriented as if trying to read me a story rather than being a story! Everything is dramatic, I would say melodramatic where I see drum rolls in BG and heavy dose of melodrama! Well that's where my favorite show once differed! It never was about zoom in-zoom out, people coming in scene and going, we trying to find fun in BG, I laughing on how a person is standing in a scene! Now it has become something which makes me feel I am being spoon feed about everything! Let it be growth, actions and intentions! Ouch
I wondered how come I have nothing to write about episodes in my beloved discussion place from past 2 weeks(Almost), then I realized superficial, loud and detailed storytelling would not make my mind exercise! Ouch
How?
- Doing circles don't make a track good but make it lengthy! You might be dragging it on purpose but for audience, it's headache!
- Facts and logic have gone out of window! Over something so non sense, I guess majority can't discuss stupidity. When you use something like law and system, Kindly don't make a nukkad out of it as here we might appreciate a little logic instead of social message. 
-You love mysteries! Right?? You love twists and turns. Even I do! But when things take weird turns and twists are so lame, we end up having a face-palm rather than DHUK DHUK! 
- I don't have problem with social messages but handling here is so careless! Pick up any and then make a mockery of it! Let it be gay issue, teen age pregnancy, sexual harassment or now power in play! Everything could be so meaningful but ended up like tracks which had to end because they were so draggy and non sense! We enter a track, we drag it and then we have to end it most dramatically as audience goes restless with the drag! I guess it's easy to find the problem. It lies in handling!

Now formation of tracks and handling have been a problem but I ALWAYS love the presentation of emotions! That is something I would always appreciate in KY2! But jinxes are always there! I am finding the presentations quite melodramatic these days! I love extreme but there's difference between extreme and melodrama! 
For eg. I totally love emotional depth which MaNan have got recently but this drag and repeated display of same thing have made that depth a bit of drama for me! Strictly my opinion!
Before this post gets misunderstood with dragfest complaint, let me clear, it's not about dragfest! It's about what content you include in your dragfest! 
Give a track as much as time you want but kindly take care of content! 
here in this track content are:
-Emotions, more emotions and deep emotions!
-Drama, more drama and melodrama!
-Twists, more twist and it's spinning!
-Use of law, system and facts which are very less studied and badly executed!
-Sidetracks like CaVya which is stagnant when have so much potential! 
-Poor characters used for facilitation of something which should not be there at first place! Well, I am talking about TK track and it's royal drag! 
- Hold, more hold and respite

Hence a bored audience! Sleepy

KY2 wasn't about all this, not as far as I know this show! It was about youth and their problems not about them tackling all the extreme external forces! it was about their psychologies and genesis! 
It was a drama, good intelligent drama where realism galore! I want it all back as I nowhere wanna give up on something so beautiful and potential!

I guess that's it! 

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 11 May 2015 at 9:50am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshmanahil94simply16Naj94moonstonespiritchinni557neelakshi.swainMayaraaSobtianz11mugdha27jLovesToBeLoved..RS..DivyaMukhiLittleWomanBoxedInharinisriram39danceismyworld--Yashi--N_NiyaMimi2609shibz

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Res.

I need to write about wrong music, BG scores Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

suksh Groupbie
suksh
suksh

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged

WORD!!!!!

And RES...

NxtRockstar..

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Strangely I agree LOL
This police drama has been handled so badly that I am irritated to the core. My logical mind is not able to take it..okk...You don't want to show logic...it's OK..I won't stress my mind but don't drag that atleast so that I don't feel like changing channel..
Today's episode was actually a headache for me.
Things I liked..Nandini and TK's spat..the way Nandu handled media though mediapersons were being stupid like they were in Mukti track so I can conclude that media in KYY land are not smart
Police wale bhaiya toh full illogical
Second thing I liked was Nyo -Harshad convo

Camera wale bhaiya aapko kya hua h...camera angle in last scene was so dramatic that I thought Manik and Nandini are meeting for first time.

I am really hoping ki tomorrow's episode will be better.

Edited by danceismyworld - 11 May 2015 at 10:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manahil94neelakshi.swainMayaraaSobtiDivyaMukhiN_NiyaNxtRockstar..

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u Adi..
CVs see this.. what u guys have done to an amazing show!!!
daily soap flashes, BG music which doesn't connect at all wid d circumstances, over dramatic camera angles, slow motion fight sequences... u guys have totally made it look like an overdramatic daily soap!!
*hell irritated*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaMukhiNxtRockstar..

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Strangely I agree LOL
This police drama has been handled so badly that I am irritated to the core. My logical mind is not able to take it..okk...You don't want to show logic...it's OK..I won't stress my mind but don't drag that atleast so that I don't feel like changing channel..
Today's episode was actually a headache for me.
Things I liked..Nandini and TK's spat..the watch Nandu handled media though mediapersons were being srupid like they were in Mukti track so I can conclude that media in KYY land are not smart
Police wale bhaiya toh full illogical
Second hing I liked was Nyo -Harshad convo

Camera wale bhaiya aapko kya hua h...camera angle in last scene was so dramatic that I thought Manik and Nandini are meeting for first time.

I am really hoping ki tomorrow's episode will be better.

so true dishu..
yahi baate maine Thursday wala episode aane se pehle hi post daalke bola tha, tab sab bolte rahe don't assume things watching just a precap, it may b misleading n all.. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

LovesToBeLoved Goldie
LovesToBeLoved
LovesToBeLoved

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged

WORD to everything Aditi.

I wanna mention some particular bits which really irked me.

TBH my disappointment with writing started from last court room drama. I know it's a fiction but doing some homework and adding some sense to it wouldn't hurt.

First of all police were not present at the crime scene yet they considered Nandini as a witness without much of inquiry, on top of that witness was asked for her opinion and not what she saw. Above everything without even finding the dead body police started inquiring the murder case and they arrested the murderer (acc to them) also.  

Then came valentine day, whole I can/cannot kill or trust issue did not make much sense to me. It ended up looking like whole soha drama was brought in just for the sake of MaNan brk-up and that s where drama/twist turned into melodrama. I did not have any problem with MaNan brk-up at that point of time only if they had come up with a better reason. I still feel Nandini gng back to manglore would have been a better option for the brk-up and trust issue could have been introduced thr also if they intended to show the growth in the relationship.

This time also court room drama was mehh. It's introduced just to kick Pandit out and bring Aryaman in. Now earring will be considered, but 6 witness and what victim said dint matter at all.

I don't want to talk much about merger fiasco and whole ItsNotUsItsU track, which left most of the viewers frustrated.

Then again excessively used HOPE also added to the frustration where the mere essence of LOGIC was lacking. 

Fc was dragged beyond elasticity.

When I say drag m not talking about the no. of episodes they have used for particular track instead m talking about the content those episodes presented and lack of logic or u can even say entertainment factor in it. I don't have the problem with them investing n number of epies for a single track, but I have problem with them wasting the epies.

I accept that, in this whole track there were some parts of the episode which were exceptionally good and had repeat value, but other side of the truth is,, I avoided watching it on TV bcoz of missing forward option there and this s where the show has gone for toss. Consistency and quality is missing.  Random tracks r brought in just for the sake of it. New entries are hoping here there, now and then without much of agenda. No logic/reasoning whatsoever. 99% of the epies are Miss n Hit.

I have a problem with Kidnapping track as well..Instead of highlighting victim's fear and struggle whole focus was on searching. And what followed also wasn't different. Focus was more about how ppl took care of the victim than what actually victim went through. When it comes to Nandini Cv's never let viewers inside her head. She has to be given more dialogues for god sake. They all are imperfect and Nandini cannot be shown strong all the time. She s just 17-year-old girl who lost her parents at the age of 7, saw them die in-front of her eyes, has a ill brother to handle, her Ams is disappointed in her, she was kidnapped twice and almost died twice, faced bullying, threats. She cannot be shown normal, bubbly and fighting back after all this. This s the high time CV's play her fears. 

We want to see their struggle, all of their struggle for that matter and how they get through it. Struggle doesn't mean buckets and buckets of tears. It can be handled sensitively keeping the fun factor intact. We dont need series of psychopaths and adults. Its a Youth show so plz keep it that way.

I know everybody here are fed-up and now want light-hearted track (even I want that) but it would be really insensitive and very unrealistic if they show Nandini going back to being normal, start picking up some else's battle as she always does in 2-3 epies.

We all want MaNan and their cute romantic moments but that's not all we signed up for, they can't just show MaNan mushy romance out of the blue. There need to be a story line, consistency and smooth transitions.

The issues like homosexuality, teen pregnancy, power-play,cancer , harassment need to be handled carefully and nobody has the right to make a mockery out of it, even if it is in the fiction show. 

People might say, be positive, have patience and wait for story to unfold. But every viewer will have a thresh hold point beyond which things become intolerable.

Rant over.

PS: I know writers know their work but as a viewer m entitled to have my opinion and free to express it.

Edited by LovesToBeLoved - 12 May 2015 at 4:37am

NxtRockstar..

neelakshi.swain Senior Member
neelakshi.swain
neelakshi.swain

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I agree dear wit one line completely ter shld be difference between extreme ad melodrama...

NxtRockstar..

Go to top