Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

jalals drama and jodha roothna...good epi....a short update (Page 2)

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.

Yes sindhu, Ruk was feeling, suppose she getting Anmol Khazana. 

she was thinking, After leaving jodha, Jalal will be back to her,she always says, jalal mins his hold, but what  jalal mind thinks, cause of cheap planning, she now can't guess.

precap, labboni, track going to start,

today No Anar secene, Salim was feeling happy, seeing, Jodha, or family secene was Good.

Jodha expression as a Mom was fine, when she Heard, Salim speaked her Maa Saa

How Mom heart is so innocent,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;she  finds all universe happiness, her child is 
talking her Respectfully.Clap  Pari nailed the secene

Akdha were cute todayClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitaj27Charu.SSindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

thnx fr d update so in short aajka epi acha tha dekhne layak tha aaj cute akdha scenes diya matlab aanewale epis me torture honewala hai...precap is d indication of dat luks lik d promo wil cum dis week only...

Yes harshu everytime we have a nice epi we should prepare ourself for torture...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AKDHASWARA.

epi was good loved angry jodha ,loved the roothna manana parijat were bang on but jalal can't every time take jodha for granted ,precap is horrible with danger lurking around akbar in the roop of laboni ,was very weird don't know what we have to see more
</div>
<div>

I loved the rootna manana i wish there was more...
Thats what i hated too .the fact that he always uses jodha as a scapegoat or a bait to get his plan to work is so unfair n insulting to her.
vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartfotografi

My note:
Only for Jodha, very good "move" and elegant as her status as MEH, she's gently "slap" her MIL and everyone who have prejudice to her who demand such merely gold or material stuff.

True!!! I was just remembering thr haughty look on HB and wanted to slap her.. as for ruqqaiya she almost seemed worried that jodha may end up emptying the khazana with the way she was going. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartfotografiSindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.

If u look at the scene carefully sindhu ruqqaiya had tears in her eyes when salima looked at her but the next moment she again had that angry look on her face. She was pretending .

SindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Yes sindhu, Ruk was feeling, suppose she getting Anmol Khazana.

she was thinking, After leaving jodha, Jalal will be back to her,she always says, jalal mins his hold, but what jalal mind thinks, cause of cheap planning, she now can't guess.

precap, labboni, track going to start,

today No Anar secene, Salim was feeling happy, seeing, Jodha, or family secene was Good.

Jodha expression as a Mom was fine, when she Heard, Salim speaked her Maa Saa

How Mom heart is so innocent,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;she finds all universe happiness, her child is
talking her Respectfully.Clap Pari nailed the secene

Akdha were cute todayClap

Thats true ayushi paridhi nailed it both as a wife n mom today but i felt they shld have shown that salim part tomorrow. It somehow took away from the romance of a husband n wife n left me sad thinking abt how heartbroken they will b once again when salim again revolts coz of anar

Edited by vinitaj27 - 11 May 2015 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehraSindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Originally posted by vinitaj27

Dont know if abhay will be posting today or not so giving a short update guys...

Jodha saying the amount of meher is not enough as she came with a lot of dreams in this marraige and made a lot of relations like with ammijaan (who was still sulking) all the begums n jalal himself...she said i deserve more...

Jalal says he wss divorcing her as per law n emotions dont play a part in the legal proceedings...
Ruqqaiya smiling was too much to bear..

Jodha says in that case i want more wealth n jalal agrees n has gold brought in but she keeps sayg not enough
HB puts in her jewellry (no idea y she needed to do that)
Jodha says she only wants those earings nothg else. On jalal questioning her decision she goes in her mahanta mode n ends up making HB sorry for her behaviour.

HB stops her leaving n accepts her fault..
Jalal reveals that all was his drama to get them together as he could see the truth of HBs part in the mess from the begining. ( didnt like his using jodha as a bait).

All is well but jodha walks off not ready to forgive jalal as yet

Nice scene between leads with jodha super mad at jalal n packing her stuff ( reminded me of typical hindi movie scene). She screams at jalal telling him off for insulting her in front of everyone n hurting her n pushes him.. nice typical husband wife scene...

Jalal takes her out n shows her stars saying his love is like those stars which is neverending n he will never leave her side ever. (Everytime he says these big dialogues we have someone coming in.middle.. laboni tomorrow)
Jodha says just like the stars his love is only for the night n come morning will be gone..
Some morre rootna n jodha takes advantage of the situation by putting fortha lot of demands like he has to leave everythg n come for a stroll with her whenever she calls...pluck mangoes for her and a lot of other demands which were muted. She finally asks him to become murga there itself n poor henpecked husband agrees and they make up.

Last scene both happy coz salim had called jodha maasa instead of MUZ and they think their son is back...

Precap...laboni Angry

Thanks for the update @Vinita.

So Jalal was made a 'murga' by Jodha. Hmmnn , ------- !

The pre cap indicates more rona dhona, do u think that Jalal will be able to see thru' the witchery of the mother-daughter duo?

I think charu that jalal this time will not be able to see the truth but will be confused by the pull he will feel for the witch while jodha will suspect something is wrong and ruqqaiya will like always try to benefit from it all.

SindhuMenon

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dearSmile. Cute scene between angry Jodha and contrite Jalal.
Paridhi was excellent in portrayal of an angry wife and Rajat portrayed henpecked hubby equally well.
These two are unmatchableEmbarrassed

sayangmanise

Go to top