jalals drama and jodha roothna...good epi....a short update - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
very amazing fun episode
the first part when jodha demand more but in the end just take hamida earings even jalal and salim look very shock, i like salim angry look when jodha said i accept talaq and jalal answer ok then jodha start to go, and ruk's smirk when jodha accept talaq πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing change in her, even the tears are fake because i still can see her angry evil face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and after jodha hamida forgive each other jalal think just with mere sorry his jodha will satiesfield but what he saw jodha refuse to make eye contact with him and he saw anger in her eyes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† come on jalal after you give talaq to ur belove wife how can she is not angry to you πŸ˜›

and the epic scene when jodha mad bull wife packed her stuff ( its reminds us woman when we are angry and pack our stuff haha pack whatever at out hand reach hahaha ), how she yell at jalal and how she pull off his chest hard πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jalal realise how angry his biwi ooh yeah this guy feel the anger πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, and love the panic on jalal face when he try to talk but jodha wouldnt listen and finalyy the drag scene hahaha how lovely when he drag jodha outside and show her starts hahaaha funny how jodha can answer jalal bout the start banish in the morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and most funny when jalal move left right left right ( because jodha didnt want to see him ) but he must go around because of the table πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

jalal are indeed the king of hindustan and very strong warrior but there is one thing he scare the most .. his jodha anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What a beautiful epi so emotional,so natural, Parijat acted so bauturay and loved the epic very very much
Like when jalal was dancing around jodha,πŸ˜† please forgive me please forgive me, I can do anything back and forth all around jodha , jodha fooled him too
Watched twice😳m very happy and what abt upcoming episode it is very tenseful and they kept suspense what if that promo which they are showing in add will happen kya jalal aur jodha ka zindagi me phir se nayi tufan aana wali hai kya?please can anyone tell about laboni and her intentions what will happen with her will jalal go with laboni leaving jodha 😑please someone update about that 😭Edited by hely - 8 years ago
I loved it...
Thank You for updating n sorry for
BIN BULAAYE MEHMAAN waali entry
Originally posted by NehaSharma07

I loved it...
Thank You for updating n sorry for
BIN BULAAYE MEHMAAN waali entry

U r welcome dear. But y such a late reply?
Originally posted by vinitaj27

U r welcome dear. But y such a late reply?

Hmm...actually I jz don't read daily updates...
I was jz checking one of my frnd's ff I got this..n I thought ek baar padh lene mein kya harz hai..n I found it interesting so I commented