Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .AKDHASWARA.

epi was good loved angry jodha ,loved the roothna manana parijat were bang on but jalal can't every time take jodha for granted ,precap is horrible with danger lurking around akbar in the roop of laboni ,was very weird don't know what we have to see more

</div>
<div>

I loved the rootna manana i wish there was more...
Thats what i hated too .the fact that he always uses jodha as a scapegoat or a bait to get his plan to work is so unfair n insulting to her.
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartfotografi

My note:

Only for Jodha, very good "move" and elegant as her status as MEH, she's gently "slap" her MIL and everyone who have prejudice to her who demand such merely gold or material stuff.

True!!! I was just remembering thr haughty look on HB and wanted to slap her.. as for ruqqaiya she almost seemed worried that jodha may end up emptying the khazana with the way she was going. 😃
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.

If u look at the scene carefully sindhu ruqqaiya had tears in her eyes when salima looked at her but the next moment she again had that angry look on her face. She was pretending .
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Yes sindhu, Ruk was feeling, suppose she getting Anmol Khazana.

she was thinking, After leaving jodha, Jalal will be back to her,she always says, jalal mins his hold, but what jalal mind thinks, cause of cheap planning, she now can't guess.

precap, labboni, track going to start,

today No Anar secene, Salim was feeling happy, seeing, Jodha, or family secene was Good.

Jodha expression as a Mom was fine, when she Heard, Salim speaked her Maa Saa

How Mom heart is so innocent,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;she finds all universe happiness, her child is
talking her Respectfully.👏 Pari nailed the secene

Akdha were cute today👏

Thats true ayushi paridhi nailed it both as a wife n mom today but i felt they shld have shown that salim part tomorrow. It somehow took away from the romance of a husband n wife n left me sad thinking abt how heartbroken they will b once again when salim again revolts coz of anarEdited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks for the update @Vinita.

So Jalal was made a 'murga' by Jodha. Hmmnn , ------- !

The pre cap indicates more rona dhona, do u think that Jalal will be able to see thru' the witchery of the mother-daughter duo?

I think charu that jalal this time will not be able to see the truth but will be confused by the pull he will feel for the witch while jodha will suspect something is wrong and ruqqaiya will like always try to benefit from it all.
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear😊. Cute scene between angry Jodha and contrite Jalal.
Paridhi was excellent in portrayal of an angry wife and Rajat portrayed henpecked hubby equally well.
These two are unmatchable😳
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HB was in full joking mode today... just few days back she asked Jo in DEK only, abt what Jo has ever done for Mughal sultanat and as wife for Jalal ... and today after talaq drama, she was all for Jo praise asking Jalal only if he can't understands Jo's so many sacrifices for him and his sultanat...

even Ruku doesn't change so many colours
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Yes sindhu, Ruk was feeling, suppose she getting Anmol Khazana. 

she was thinking, After leaving jodha, Jalal will be back to her,she always says, jalal mins his hold, but what  jalal mind thinks, cause of cheap planning, she now can't guess.

precap, labboni, track going to start,

today No Anar secene, Salim was feeling happy, seeing, Jodha, or family secene was Good.

Jodha expression as a Mom was fine, when she Heard, Salim speaked her Maa Saa

How Mom heart is so innocent,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;she  finds all universe happiness, her child is 
talking her Respectfully.👏  Pari nailed the secene

Akdha were cute today👏

Ayushi, well said...⭐️
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

If u look at the scene carefully sindhu ruqqaiya had tears in her eyes when salima looked at her but the next moment she again had that angry look on her face. She was pretending .

Oh Okay...Thank u