Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sky-if

Thank you for the review. Not planning to watch.

How come Sujatha'ji' is match making for Subbu? Didn't these people just lose a daughter/wife/son/grandchild? ๐Ÿคข And where is Subbu's mom? Wonder what her take would be on Simmi? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

See.. I have nothing against Subbu-Simmi getting together..but shudnt they be together coz THEY WANT IT ...like each other and feel for each other? Why shud it be Toshi's or Sujata's prerogative

Sujata very conveniently told Toshi...that Bala and Subbu no more have close ties with their mother...but does that mean Subbu can marry Simmi WITHOUT EVEN LETTING HIS AMMA KNOW?

Weird
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great review.Thanks. Didn't watch the epi, so this helped a lot. Ur comments abt Subbu have been cracking me up lately. And Ishita will never learn her lesson..she prolly wants Raman to throw her out for spoiling Simmi's life now. And Mummy jee will conveniently forget this conversation and gladly heap all the blame on Ishita.
And lastly I am damn impressed with Simmi's dialogues now a days. Its realistic and to the point.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SA1234

Great review.Thanks. Didn't watch the epi, so this helped a lot. Ur comments abt Subbu have been cracking me up lately. And Ishita will never learn her lesson..she prolly wants Raman to throw her out for spoiling Simmi's life now. And Mummy jee will conveniently forget this conversation and gladly heap all the blame on Ishita.

And lastly I am damn impressed with Simmi's dialogues now a days. Its realistic and to the point.

Thanks!!

Yes...Subbu's acting is giving me all kinds of migraines and ulcers...I wish they had taken some one else for Subbu's role...imagine, the CHARACTER itself is so goddamn creepy...and now they've taken AT who doesnt know the A of acting

so u can see what the combination is doing to the scenes and our eyes๐Ÿ˜†
and I also wished Ishita stuck to her guns and not cave in, everytime Toshi invoked Mata Rani and shed croc tears in front of her

kyunki kal ko, if something goes wrong then Toshi wont even UTTER A WORD and own up her mistakes!

I like how FEISTY AND INDEPENDENT Simmi really is...I mean, she's WAYY more forthright and gutsy than Ishita...kya ho gaya hai hamari Ishu ko yaar/
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It just dawned on me that Subbu's brother in law is going to be the husband of his ex-fiancee who he was in a relationship for over 12 years. Wow. How weird is that. 
Even though Ishita is over Subbu and is totally in love with Raman, how can she be okay with this? I mean, I don't think I would be okay with my sis in law marrying my ex even if I'm in love with my husband. It's just preposterous. 

SO many things wrong with this pairing. 
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Atii-

It just dawned on me that Subbu's brother in law is going to be the husband of his ex-fiancee who he was in a relationship for over 12 years. Wow. How weird is that. 

Even though Ishita is over Subbu and is totally in love with Raman, how can she be okay with this? I mean, I don't think I would be okay with my sis in law marrying my ex even if I'm in love with my husband. It's just preposterous. 

SO many things wrong with this pairing. 

Toshiji was against Subbu a few hrs ago๐Ÿ˜† coz she thot he was line maraoing ishita again! But lo and behold! She now is happy coz he is after Simmi and Ananya. ๐Ÿ˜† If Ishita protests, she may think Ishita is after Subbu... Tishiji was ok with Shagun in Bhalla house Adi ke liye, so she is ok with Subbu in Bhalla house Ananya ke liye๐Ÿ˜†
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Toshiji was against Subbu a few hrs ago๐Ÿ˜† coz she thot he was line maraoing ishita again! But lo and behold! She now is happy coz he is after Simmi and Ananya. ๐Ÿ˜† If Ishita protests, she may think Ishita is after Subbu... Tishiji was ok with Shagun in Bhalla house Adi ke liye, so she is ok with Subbu in Bhalla house Ananya ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

Toshiji is honestly the root cause of most of the problems happening with her kids. 
imperial thumbnail
What show are you guys watching?  You find Subbu expressionless?  Seriously these random posts about his lack of expressions and acting ability are funny.  Ekta Kapoor has chosen him and that too repeatedly for big roles in shows, so shall we go by her opinion or that of a few of you who seem to have other agenda's other than the truth.  All he does is express and personally am loving his portrayal of Subbu.  I think all those saying otherwise should be objective rather than subjective.