11.5.15- Why Subbu is more likely to reduce Simmi to frustration

Posted: 8 years ago

Bala is gushing about Shravu, how he can't do without Shravan and how his life's changed after Shravu...Subbu looks nostalgic, and moist-eyed as he reminisces about his son Karthik...and then he proceeds to discussing the changes he has started feeling within himself the last few days...

"kuch nayi feelings...samajh mein nai aata ki who feelings sahi hai ki nai" Bala looks at him curiously...

"jab se main Ananya se mila hun main bahut khush ho gaya hun...use dekhte hi mujhe mann karta hai ki main use duniya ki saari khushiyan de dun..aur Simmi...Simmi bhi bahut acchi ladki hai"

He asks Bala not to share it with ISHITA...At this point, Vandu comes and stands outside the door, and looks at the duo suspiciously through the crack...as she soaks in each word Subbu said next... "Main apni feelings ko samajhna chahta hun...mujhe uske saath accha lagta hai, par uski life..bahut complicated hai..."

"Aap sab toh jaante hi hain mere aur Ishita ke bare mein..kya who ise accept karegi?"

Bala tells him - Give it time...aapne aap ko...apni feelings ko...uske saath thoda waqt bitao...tabhi tum samajh paoge ki tum kya chahte ho

"Isliye toh main bahaane banake use milne chala jaata hun...pata nai Ishita mere bare mein kya soch rahi hogi...in fact, main chahti hun hamari families picnic pe jaaye...bacche bhi saath honge toh mujhe baat karne ka bhi waqt mil jayega..."

Vandu, who's been listening to every word with increasing anxiety and restlessness, leaves the scene and goes to her room, pacing the floor up and down, getting angry about how Bala could support Subbu in his crazy plans...Bala comes in and she erupts in a fight... "What is wrong with you Bala? Tum Subbu ko Raman aur Ishu ke beech kyun lana chahte  ho? Who married hai, ab kya who Raman ko cheat karegi Subbu ke liye? Agar tumhari wajah se meri behen ki life mein tension aayi, then I swear main tumhari life tensed bana dungi Bala...Im warning you..."

Bala tries to explain things to her, she doesn't even listen to him and leaves to tell Ishita

At the kids' school, Ishita meets the teacher...who tells her that it's a rare opportunity...only Adi and Ruhi have been selected...none of the other children have been selected for the same...it will be a good opportunity for the kids as they will get a chance to interact with international students...and then later, she says "Passport Please"

Ishita reluctantly hands over the passports to the teacher...Wow, so now even TEACHERS can be bribed...Vandu, who's reached the school doesn't receive any of Bala's calls

Bala calls Amma...tells her that Vandu left the house, misunderstanding his conversation with Subbu...

Ishita goes to meet the principal...the peon hears her conversation with Adi's teacher and starts moving towards the princi's office... the peon and the teacher start following Ishita, prolly trying to stop her... Vandu finds Ishu and starts walking towards her...she  twists her heel and falls hard...on her back...she starts screaming in pain...

The same farzi teacher and a few others come and help Vandu, picking her up and helping her get inside Ishu'a car parked outside...

Sujata informs Toshi she has got restraining orders... "Jab tak court ka faisla nai aa jata, Param yahan Ananya se milne nai aa sakta"

Toshi thanks her profusely...she shares her feelings regarding Subbu...how she used to misunderstand him...but how he helped Simmi and Ananya at every step...

Then Sujata talked about Subbu's akelapan, Toshi talked about Simmi's akelapan...what could have followed next is PREDICTABLE,  but it cut short by something else...before Sujata could speak further, Simmi comes and informs Toshi about Vandu's accident...the ladies are shocked and rush to the Iyer House to check on Vandu...

Vandu is resting in the Iyer house...Amma, Ishita and the others are circled around her...Subbu has got test reports...apparently, doc said Vandu is fine...the baby's fine...

Subbu yelled at Vandu ... "Aap aise haalat mein itni bhaag daud kyun kar rahi thi? Agar bacche ko kuch ho jata toh?"

Bala tried to intervene and said that there's nothing to worry now and that all is fine...

And yet, Subbu harped on and on... "Jab bacchon ka dhyaan rakhna hi nai hota toh log bacche paida kyun karte hain...bacha kyun bhugte aapki galti...agar bacche ko kuch bhi ho gaya hota toh who aapki galti hoti...' yada yada

He breaks down and practically YELLS "Yeh Maa Baap ki zimmedari hai ki who bacche ko safe rakhen..." everybody around is scared...concerned..coz by now Subbu looks like he is going to break down any minute...and they would all have to console HIM, instead of Vandu..

It looked JARRING...AYYO...AT KO AISE INTENSE SCENES SUIT NAI KARTE...it looked like he had to summer EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY IN HIS MUSCLE TO BRING OUT SOME EXPRESSIONS IN HIS FACE...I felt like laughing...

Ashok and Shagun are thanking their lucky stars...Shaggy, especially...she is actually wishing Vandu well...WOW...Yeh chudail kisi ka bhala chah bhi sakti hai, am shocked

Ishita was looking so pretty...red and black ka chikan kurta... she was talking to Raman told him about all the developments...how she still doesn't want to send the kids to Singapore...Im sure Raman demanded that Ishu profess her love for him over the phone...she starts blushing hard... "Sab log baithe hain yahann...maine kaise bolungi?"

Simmi teased Ishita "tu kahe toh hum sab room se jaa sakte hain"

Finally, Ruhi ka bahana leke Ishita ne keh hi diya Raman se... I LOVE YOU...Raman...Papa"

Aww...that LOOK on her face..DT JUST NAILED IT!

YEH KYA HAI YAAR...TOSHI BAARI BAARI SE SABKE BAARE MEIN SOCHKE MATA RANI MATA RANI KARTI REHTI HAI...UFF...She is again trying to convince Bhalla Ji for Simmi's marriage with Simmi...but this time around though, Bhalla Sr. looked less displeased and wanted Simmi and Subbu to have a talk with each other and get to know each other and then decide for themselves...

Rinky has come down to her sasural...Mihir ke liye naashta leke aayi hai...she is planning to cheer him up and have breakfast with him and prolly restore some of the original "Loouuu"...but before she could go in, she heard two girls there talking about cute Mihir is, how CUTE he looks and sounds teaching Eco to these pretty girls, how she is gonna confess her feelings to him, how his wife has left him and how he's all available and free...

Rinky starts fuming and before she confront these teenage girls further, they hopped into an auto and left the scene..she ran up to the flat and saw it locked...got even more pissed, and muttered to herself "Ishita Bhabhi sahi kehti thi...main itni jaldi give up nai karungi"

Wow...IshRa confession took MORE than a year...who bhi kitna tacky sa confession tha, and now it seems Rinky-Mihir are gonna jump it sooner than their bhaiyya-bhabhi...sahi hai...

Sujata arrives in Bhalla House...apprehending the discussion she had in mind, that she wanted to have with Ishita and Toshi ji...about Subbu-Simmi marriage and hopes she can convince them...wahan Toshi is trying to convince Ishita to talk about it to Subbu...

"Par Mummy ji..abhi toh Simmi ki poori tarah se divorce bhi nai hua hai"

Par hum baat toh shuru kar sakte hain naa"

It INFURIATED me to see Toshi doing pairwi for her children's marriage AGAIN to Ishita...it is SO pissing off...I mean, ek ka bacha, doosre ki shaadi, phir doosre ka bacha...what the HELL...It really pissed me off to see what all reasons she was conjuring to drive away Simmi's akelapan...I wonder, WHY DON'T PARENTS FIRST ASK THEIR KIDS WHAT THEY WANT...Just because Simmi is alone and without a husband now, doesn't necessarily mean she would jump with joy at the prospect of this marriage...

Ishita considers Toshi's words and replies half-heartedly... "Aap shayad theek keh rahi hai Mummy ji...par abhi Raman nai hai...aur humein theek se pata bhi nai hai ki Subbu kya soch raha hai...ho sakta hai ki jo hum soch rahe hain woh shayad galat ho"

Sujata who prolly overheard the conversation, and butts in "Bilkul Nahin" It seems she HERSELF had this thing in mind and wanted to talk to Toshi about it...Toshi is damn lucky...faltoo mein baal safed karne mein lagi hui hai..jab ki shaadi ke proposals yun aasman se gir rahe hain😆

Ishita put forth this proposal before Simmi...Simmi doesn't look sure about it...says she is in the middle of a divorce and custody battle, keeps getting threats from Param and that she doesn't wanna get attached to anybody in the midst of this mess...She concedes that Subbu is a nice man and really cares about Ananya but has one apprehension "Agar Subbu ka attachment sirf Ananya ke saath raha toh?"

"Main kisi ki zindagi mein bojh nai banna chahti...main apni beti ko akele paal sakti hun"

Ishita looks dolefully at her, speechless, lost in thought...I am NOT getting this...DOES ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA NEVER LEARN HER LESSONS? I mean, barely two weeks ago, a full-blown SCANDAL erupted in Bhalla House because of Mihir-Rinky-Mihika love triangle, with all the fingers pointing at Ishita...and Raman literally throwing her out of the house and all...Why can't Ishita stick to HER point of view? Like, REALLY stick to it? First, she started off saying "Nai mummy ji...abhi Simmi shaadi kaise kar sakti hai...yada yada" and just because two elderly women desperate to get their kids married off are trying to appeal to her better nature, she melts...and caves in...JUST LIKE THAT...And chali gayi Simmi ko samjhaane...

Kya yaar! Why can't they give it some more time? Like let Subbu and Simmi get drawn to each other ON THEIR OWN? Why can't it be THEIR volition? THEIR will? Uff...so pissing off...

I applaud Simmi for her courage👏 and forthright nature in expressing the real reasons for her objection, one of them being, SHE doesn't want to be a burden on a man and get married just because her kid needs to call some man her father...

Granted, we ALL fell in love with Ishita and Raman even though their relationship started on the premise of Ruhi ke liye'...but admittedly, even Ruhi ke liye' was getting pissing off towards the last few months are viewers started getting anxious about the PROGRESS in IshRa's relationship...so definitely, the premise of SuMi marriage on the foundation of Ananya ke liye' doesn't fascinate or interest ME, atleast...really...don't want complications in IshRa life coz of this

PRECAP - Rinky ne Mihir ko I Love You' keh hi diya...

Socho...it took a YEAR for ISHRA TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER...WHO BHI WITHOUT SAYING THE WORDS...THE THREE GOLDEN WORDS...

They should really take some inspiration from RiMi!

YHM JUST doesnt feel like YHM without KP...Even as I write this review, I feel my energy levels dipping low, watching and reviewing this show which doesnt show him for even a second😔

Im wondering, the actor who plays Simmi (dunno her name) how is she gonna TOLERATE AT's shitty acting, if and when they get married and start enacting their roles as husband-wife? I feel like choking, even when I just have to bear his expressionless face on the SCREEN...I think she'll want to tear her hair apart

Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago
Mrs Bhalla.. 
AT is a terrible actor! 

Todays episode 
Originally posted by -Atii-

Mrs Bhalla.. 
AT is a terrible actor! 

Todays episode 

Ditto!
for each line

Did you see how PATHETIC AT looked when he did that Vandu-yelling wala scene...sick!
he looks so PAINED...and constipated...

HORRIBLE ACTING...

If the CVs CAN help it, then they should just NOT give him these heavy scenes to work on...
Originally posted by gravity23

Ditto!
for each line

Did you see how PATHETIC AT looked when he did that Vandu-yelling wala scene...sick!
he looks so PAINED...and constipated...

HORRIBLE ACTING...

If the CVs CAN help it, then they should just NOT give him these heavy scenes to work on...

it was unbearable to watch. I felt insulted having him act alongside such a brilliant actor like Divyanka..I felt insulting for her. 
Back to pavillion ho gaya bhallas ke liye...ishita will again interfere faltu mein due to toshiz random panic attacks and rona dhona..then sumthn sumwhere will go wrong and again raman will be reduced to being an abusive husband with ishita reduced to an abla mahan nari...arent the cvs bored of this superlatively annoying track...its happened atleast a million times..
Nice review A!

Never thought I'd miss KP this much, even in a review. Chalo at least they had Vandu for a little bit. I believe he is back to shoot tomorrow so I'll just cross my fingers for a super filmy, romantic, almost kissy type ishra reunion scene with Ishita standing 😳

How you been buddy?
Originally posted by -Atii-

it was unbearable to watch. I felt insulted having him act alongside such a brilliant actor like Divyanka..I felt insulting for her. 

Seriously...HOW can they have AT alongside DT?? Koi match hai bhi?
Even Subbu-Simmi pairing in terms of acting will fail big time
Originally posted by anu rulz

Back to pavillion ho gaya bhallas ke liye...ishita will again interfere faltu mein due to toshiz random panic attacks and rona dhona..then sumthn sumwhere will go wrong and again raman will be reduced to being an abusive husband with ishita reduced to an abla mahan nari...arent the cvs bored of this superlatively annoying track...its happened atleast a million times..

So true! Anu!
the vicious cycle will repeat itself a million times as we, like a pack of fools keep watching it, HOPING something new and fresh will come up...

IF RAMAN ABUSES ISHITA THIS TIME AROUND, I WILL TOTALLY LOSE IT

COZ THEN THE CONFESSION AND ALL THAT BROUHAHA OVER ETERNAL LOVE AND ALL WONT MAKE SENSE!
Originally posted by DipaRB6

Nice review A!

Never thought I'd miss KP this much, even in a review. Chalo at least they had Vandu for a little bit. I believe he is back to shoot tomorrow so I'll just cross my fingers for a super filmy, romantic, almost kissy type ishra reunion scene with Ishita standing 😳

How you been buddy?

Thanks D! After long...
Yes...I MISS KP A HELL LOT

My reviews are usually very tadkedaar...but since we are surviving watching this show without having a glimpse of KP...I do feel a diff in my mood while writing the reviews

I am glad I saw Vandu

but am not happy about how Subbu-Simmi marriage is AGAIN becoming a focal point for Toshi and Sujata...I especially am concerned for Simmi...since nobody's giving hr a BREATHER! Itni jaldi hai sabko shaadi ki!

KP's coming bacK TOMORROW? Isnt that too early?

I thought he was away for two weeks or so

Ive been good...how have You been?
Thank you for the review. Not planning to watch.

How come Sujatha'ji' is match making for Subbu? Didn't these people just lose a daughter/wife/son/grandchild? 🤢 And where is Subbu's mom? Wonder what her take would be on Simmi? 😳😆