Jodha Akbar Written Update 11 May 2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11 May 2015

Kazi says after this Talaq  SH has to give the meher amount and again last scene and Jo says this amount is not accepted for her KAZI  says it is decided at the time of marriage JB says it is not enough SH says he is ready to give any amount and says this is less when a girl marries and comes she says built all relations in this mahal with MIL with other Begums and Sh says what relations you are talking about. The drama plays out more and more gold and jewels are brought out and still JB says not enough finally HB gets up and gives her earrings and JB takes only that and says she does not want anything else except this which are her MIL's blessings wants to leave. HB comes out and tells Jalal not to give talaq to JB as it her her fault and not JB she pressurized her to convert. She orders as his mother not to give JB talaq . SH orders all others to go out and only his family members to stay and it turns out like I said the other day TE Jalal brings out HB and JB issue out of the closet and HB admits her mistake and says sorry to all. All are happy and Jalal says looking at both of you I knew what the problem was but both you MIL and DIL did not say anything. Initially Ruq looks pleased then disappointed and later pretends to be happy.

HB cries and says sorry to JB who she also cries and says elders should only bless youngers and not say sorry they hug all look pleased and the whole family pleased. SH says if both of you have finished saying sorry then I will also say sorry to JB but she goes away  and HB says you  upset her go and make up. SH goes to her hojra sends off Moti and tries to placate her but she is very angry and crying  and keeps on packing everything and says whenever you wish you hurt me  and keeps on fighting with him and pushing him and crying and packing everything He brings her out and shows her the stars and moon  says  till they are there I will love you. She says you will only love me like them in the night as they disappear in the morning. SH keeps on pleading and she keeps on rejecting him says she wants to go away from him and his family and his troubles and take the money and live happily as he keeps threatening her with talaq every now and then. He gets worried that she will go away and then she keeps on demanding all types of things to stay and he keeps on agreeing slowly she relents and smiles when turned away but harsh when turned towards him.

She says she wants  him act like a donkey and do sit ups  and says since he insulted her in front of all he should also carry out his punishment outside when  Jalal says he wants to do it in his hojra. Then Jalal starts and she stops him and he hugs her and says all love you HB Salim and you want to go away. She is pleased when SH tells her Salim came to him and threatened him that if he divorces his Maasa then he does not want ShaheShah post and JB is very pleased that he called her maasa and when she wants it confirmed SH says yes Ranisa your son called you Maasa in Rajasthani. JB is pleased that her son is back to her and they both are happy.

PRECAP Laboni and her mother are doing Kali puja  and her mother says tomorrow Jalal is yours and they take the mud ball they made and Jalal is also shown sitting wearing a dhoti upper cloth with tika on his forehead don't know where he is.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

TFS dear... seems a good episode.. will watch it and comment... but I m happy reading, Jo made Jalal manaofying her 
2dy's epi seems really gd I wil watch it since dey hav givn a cute akdha scene 2dy means torturous epis are on d way...I thnk d promo mite play dis week...precap is giving d indication...thnx fr d WU...
Thanks for sharing update 
tfs good epi but laboni on the way
Yes the rootna manana scene was too good with Jalal ready to do anything 😳😆 to keep his JB in the palace and his mother ordering him to make up with JB whichever way possible😆 finally MIL and DIL become one party and SH looks like a culprit lol
THanks for update,

Ruthana Manana secene stole the whole episode,

song lines will more clear,

yu rutho na hasina meri jaan pe ban jayegi
meri jaan pe ban jayegi
haye yu rutho na hasina
yu rutho na hasina meri jaan pe ban jayegi
meri jaan pe ban jayegi
haye yu rutho na hasina

karte na jo bahana, nazdik kaise aate
ye fasla ye duri, hum kis tarah mitate
hatho me tum na lete, jab hath hi hamara
is beqrar dil ko, milta kaha sahara
haye yu rutho na hasina

ye baal bikhre bikhre, gaalo pe yu na hote
ye naag kale kale, phulo me yu na sote
ye raat ka andhera din se gale na milta
ulfat ka shokh guncha, aise na dil me khilta
haye yu rutho na hasina

aao karib aao, palko pe baith jao
aankho me jhum jao, dil me mere samao
ab muskura ke kehdo, hum to khafa nahi hai
ik dil hai ek jan hai, hum tum juda nahi hai  
haye yun rutho na hasina, meri jaan pe ban jayegi
meri jaan pe ban jayegi, meri jaan pe ban jaayegi
haye yu rootho na hasina
Jo rocked today...

I hate CVs for showing Jalal in such bad light, like the fake dramas he keeps doing to teach lessons to somebody, and that too using his wife and Mallika of the state as a pawn... nothing can be bigger insult to a woman in Jo's place...and it certainly puts a questionmark on Jalal's so called ways to handle any situation and his love and respect towards the highest ranked Mallika of his sultanat and love of his life...I don't understand how much CVs want to push Jalal's character towards new lows...

anyway , I m really happy, when Jo throws few hometruths on Jalal's face abt all humiliations and insults he makes her suffer, that too in public... and still she shows enough dignity not to insult him in front of all... coz had it been Ruku in her place, she would have put all her demands in front of all and even may have asked Jalal to become her slave till she forgives him... but this woman, being Jo shows her pure soul, and still maintains her self respect by making Jalal understand her pain, by threatening to leave him, but all her drama was in private, not in front of all...

but it was shocking to see HB again changing her colours every minute... and didn't like the fake smile on GB's face and that she was left even without one apology towards Jo...

and now, like they r advertising abt new track, let's once again get ready for hating Jalal once more, though this time the poor soul won't be really at mistake... but being under that black magic spell, he will keep hurting Jo again and again , coz that's CVs favourite theme for this show, and Jo again sacrificing her life to save him... then again Jaan begum will be shown to side with Laboni just to hurt Jo more and more, and instigating Jalal, rather using Jalal to hurt Jo, and Jalal exactly doing same thing like he did in Ben track, when he was under Maham's spell... coz Maham was no less than any witch...but still I liked her more than these mother-daughter witch duo...
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Jo rocked today...

I hate CVs for showing Jalal in such bad light, like the fake dramas he keeps doing to teach lessons to somebody, and that too using his wife and Mallika of the state as a pawn... nothing can be bigger insult to a woman in Jo's place...and it certainly puts a questionmark on Jalal's so called ways to handle any situation and his love and respect towards the highest ranked Mallika of his sultanat and love of his life...I don't understand how much CVs want to push Jalal's character towards new lows...

anyway , I m really happy, when Jo throws few hometruths on Jalal's face abt all humiliations and insults he makes her suffer, that too in public... and still she shows enough dignity not to insult him in front of all... coz had it been Ruku in her place, she would have put all her demands in front of all and even may have asked Jalal to become her slave till she forgives him... but this woman, being Jo shows her pure soul, and still maintains her self respect by making Jalal understand her pain, by threatening to leave him, but all her drama was in private, not in front of all...

but it was shocking to see HB again changing her colours every minute... and didn't like the fake smile on GB's face and that she was left even without one apology towards Jo...

and now, like they r advertising abt new track, let's once again get ready for hating Jalal once more, though this time the poor soul won't be really at mistake... but being under that black magic spell, he will keep hurting Jo again and again , coz that's CVs favourite theme for this show, and Jo again sacrificing her life to save him... then again Jaan begum will be shown to side with Laboni just to hurt Jo more and more, and instigating Jalal, rather using Jalal to hurt Jo, and Jalal exactly doing same thing like he did in Ben track, when he was under Maham's spell... coz Maham was no less than any witch...but still I liked her more than these mother-daughter witch duo...

very true Diksha JO JA are soul mates and so sweet and loving since he was doing this to her he kept on staring at her pictures probably because of this fake drama he could not go to her. So Ja keeps on taking liberties with her and insulting her and she takes all of them and keeps on forgiving him he would not do that with Ruq knowing her character and nature he keeps her at arms length .

He will now face another trouble which Jo will be instrumental in saving him like always he can fight wars and all but when it comes to silly NR problems its only Jo who saves him. so beware Lobani and her mom the so called witches.
Ayushi lovely situational song👍🏼