Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: poorva22

ok guys m sorry pooru kahi nahi jaaegi yahi rahegi becoz u all say so!!! 

thank u so much love u ðŸ¤—
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

yipeee super pooru. pooru aaj rajju ke pics dekha?.pooru main aur simi pagal ho gaye yaar dekhke

haa yaar ab mera wala part of love dose- anuraj ki sr, aur anuraj on a journey with my story and ff update kal shaam tak mil jaaega is it ok😉
Originally posted by: hanii_0

thank u so much love u ðŸ¤—

love u even more sahar
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

arre yaar thank u for making me feel important nahi toh aaj bohot logo na dimaag kharaab kiya hai, theek hai shollly kahi nahi jaaungi😉

good girl...and thank u dr...🤗
Originally posted by: Ashakalyani

good girl...and thank u dr...🤗

love u my princess🤗🤗🤗
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

u know today ek ladke ne mujhe bola k agar main cute hu that will never mean that i can trap boys as he meant my friends bf😭

Poorva, don't worry about what others say - kuch toh log kahenge , logon ka kaam hai kehna ..we all want you on the forum and we love your FFs.
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poitu!!! i know u r staying in the forum par phir bhi i think its important forme to tll u how important u r to me!!!
u r my angel fairy god!! u r like an inner voice which makes us follow the ryt! u have given me a new life a new reason to live a new beginning in my life! u know my words will fall short to exxpress my love and gratitude to u! if i am here standing successfully today then its all becoz of u!!! u r that blessing from god who has shown me the ryt path!! i am a person who wouldnt share anything with anyone i will be talking to myself but .YAHaan aftermeeting u i felt if i cant tell anything to anyone atleast i would talk to u something at least!!! u r a part of me!! it is a difficult and impossible task to be without u!!! u have made me realise that chaahe koi bhi kuch bhi bol le! tum peeche mat hat na!!!
and i will teell u the same today!! tum peeche mat hatna go and face it!! ignore what u dont like and take in positivity!!😊 
Originally posted by: shrividhya

poitu!!! i know u r staying in the forum par phir bhi i think its important forme to tll u how important u r to me!!!

u r my angel fairy god!! u r like an inner voice which makes us follow the ryt! u have given me a new life a new reason to live a new beginning in my life! u know my words will fall short to exxpress my love and gratitude to u! if i am here standing successfully today then its all becoz of u!!! u r that blessing from god who has shown me the ryt path!! i am a person who wouldnt share anything with anyone i will be talking to myself but .YAHaan aftermeeting u i felt if i cant tell anything to anyone atleast i would talk to u something at least!!! u r a part of me!! it is a difficult and impossible task to be without u!!! u have made me realise that chaahe koi bhi kuch bhi bol le! tum peeche mat hat na!!!
and i will teell u the same today!! tum peeche mat hatna go and face it!! ignore what u dont like and take in positivity!!😊 

yaar m sholly😭
Originally posted by: appuaks

Poorva, don't worry about what others say - kuch toh log kahenge , logon ka kaam hai kehna ..we all want you on the forum and we love your FFs.

thank u so much aparna really sweet of u😊
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

haa yaar ab mera wala part of love dose- anuraj ki sr, aur anuraj on a journey with my story and ff update kal shaam tak mil jaaega is it ok😉

pooru waiting for it !!!!!😳