Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

Katrina and his marriage plans are the only thing which keeps him in news..🥱

Ranbir get another way to stay in news. Create a huge controversy or use some other event to stay in news. Stop using your relationship as a newsmaker. Pathetic PR job.

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nevermind PR - i for one hope he will marry her next yr. KK doesn't have yrs on her side while he makes up his mind. hope the rumour is true hat they r engaged. still don't understand why she moved in with him. she should hve said 'u want me? put a ring on it!' she's put all her eggs in the Kapoor basket - hope it works out for her.
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gewels

nevermind PR - i for one hope he will marry her next yr. KK doesn't have yrs on her side while he makes up his mind. hope the rumour is true hat they r engaged. still don't understand why she moved in with him. she should hve said 'u want me? put a ring on it!' she's put all her eggs in the Kapoor basket - hope it works out for her.

being engaged doesnt mean much if you dont set a wedding date...coz look at sushant n ankita, they have been living together for yrs while being engaged n still not married unfortunately for the girl. Then theres also abhay doel and preeti desai, they lived together for yrs n then broke up recently. I also dont know why Kat moved in with ranbir...the problem with live in relationship is that the girl thinks it will lead to marriage while for the boy he can still walk out whenever he wants...it doesnt guarantee that he will marry her
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JJ time he will again get ready or maybe really marry her. 

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dietcoke1: very true. look 'nyways i wish them all the best.