Ranbir QUASHES his marriage plans with Katrina

Posted: 8 years ago

Ranbir Kapoor NOT getting married to Katrina Kaif in 2016, says he NEVER confirmed his marriage plans!

Ranbir Kapoor NOT getting married to Katrina Kaif in 2016, says he never confirmed his marriage plans!
Yogen Shah

Yes, you heard that right! In fact, Jr Kapoor hasn't confirmed anything about his marriage anywhere. Confused? Read on to know full story...

For the past few days, everybody has been talking about Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's 2016 wedding. Well, in an interview to Ananda Bazar Patrika, the Bombay Velvet actor said, "This year, there's a lot of pressure on me because of work. I feel I won't be able to make the time. I'm thinking of getting married towards the end of next year. Till now, that's the plan for me and her." However, it seems RK was misquoted because now the talented actor has said that he has no plans of getting married to Kat. While talking to a leading news website, Rishi Kapoor's ladla beta denied making any statements regarding his marriage plans.

He told the news website, "The media is planning to get me married for the past 5 years. But there is no truth in it. I heard that some paper claimed that I confirmed the news but I am telling you that I haven't made any such statement." Well, if that's the case then we are back to square one as far as Ranbir-Kat's big fat wedding is concerned.

Now that Ranbir has cleared the air about his wedding, maybe his upcoming release Bombay Velvet will now become the talk of town. In a way that's good because celebs usually don't like being in the limelight because of their personal life. As for the marriage, well, let's just hope the Jagga Jasoos co-stars are at least thinking about it seriously if not planning to take the plunge in the near future!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
How is it QUASHED when it was not CONFIRMED in the first place??
The correct word would be DENIED ..lol..
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wo kya quash karega , wo toh katrina  did it for me πŸ˜³
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yawn!! Publicity 4 BB. First spread it and then deny itπŸ˜‰ 
gutterina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was so excited for ranboo and puffykat's wedding ;( dil ke arman aansuon me beh gaye :(
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir and his games 🀒!!! One thing that will never change. Now we have to bear this till JJ promotions. Than the only topic will be their marriage and they will discusse it there to promote their movie. Like always
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously! I liked them together during APKGK... A lot ..bt there is limit... they r stretching it lyk rubber band... now i dont care wt they r doing
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
quashed..omg..doesn't that website have editors?
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do I fall for Ranbir's shit? Everytime! LOL! First he confirms then he denies LOL! PR ki bhi hadh hoti hai!
simran422 thumbnail
Nt interested at all dude. Come up with better promotional strategies next time