ASYA SS: OUR JOURNEY TO LOVE...

-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!! well its time to break the silence and be creative 😆 i can say m not new to this forum but stil don't know how to fully operate it 😭 okayy now coming to this SS well i can say m not the writer type but love reading love stories... oops I didn't mention my name so again hey m simmi well my friends call me that so i prefer it that way now coming to this SS this story is just pricked in my mind and i thought i should pen it down 😊 i have read many novels, ff, ss , os, so far and its just a mixture them but if anyone read it somewhere or likewise then you can tell me and i'll stop it    my english grammer is not that good so pardon me if i make any mistake the prologue is below n thanking in advance to all those reader who are going to read it and please do appreciate it if you found it appreciable okkay no more talk here you go... 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-simmi- thumbnail
I want dedicate this to ASAD and ZOYA one of my favorite couple and to all those writer who inspire me so far... 😳
This story starts with asad's pov and may be i'll write zoya's pov to but m not promising 😊 so here you go...

Prologue

I saw her here in my office after so many years okay to be exact 5 years 8 months 12 days 9 hours 11 minutes 3 second... oh its 4 now!! Oh god how stupid it sound.. i don't know what happens to me whenever she is around me i start behaving like a teenager in love.. I The Asad Ahmed Khan Managing Director of one of the biggest firm in india 'Dilshad Construction' i am not showing off okkay may be a little but i deserve it!!! 😆
Now coming to the situation what is she doing here i mean The Great Gaffur Farooqui's daughter in my office thats quite .. Indigestable why is she here?? what she want?? I don't know... but one look at the big brown eyes and her ever so glowing skin and its decided that i have to know what "Zoya Farooqui" doing here.. No correction i need to know...

that's it if you like it pls hit like and comment too n give me your suggestion if u have any every comment is valuable so pls do it to build up confidence... and try to think what is zoya doing in asad's office 😃
SanKsgian thumbnail
nice start...
loved it...
count me in as your reader...
SanKsgian thumbnail
will wait for the pm
continue soon
-simmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKsgian

nice start...
loved it...
count me in as your reader...

thank you it means alot.. Will surely pm you when i write next update.. 😳
-simmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKsgian

update longer ones now

will surely do!! I need a favour can you help me to promote my story?? u can send pm of my story when u send pm to ur reader of ur stories plsss 😳
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Plz update soon
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting start however, it's really short and I can not evaluate yet the story to promote it. I need to read futher, at least one chapter. 
However, it's promising, continue and thanks for the pm.

PS: why you didn't publish it in Qubool hai forum intead of Fan Fiction? You will have more view than Fanfiction. It's about Asya and it will be better for you if you update in qubool hai area.
Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Its just an idea so.. Well m thinking to post it again on qubool hai forum..