Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

LOVE BEGINS FROM HERE ..msg from me on 26 (Page 14)

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank you so much to all for ur wonderful comments...

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVRYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT..SmileSmileI HAVE TO INFORM YOU SOETHING..AS YOU ALL KNOW I'M ORDINARY WRITER SO I ALWAYS INSPIRE BY OTHER WRITERS IN THIS FORUM..LIKE PRIYA SUGANDHI.CHARU..NEHA..ARIA VIDYA AND MANY MORE...SO HERE I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO ALL THAT GIRLS IF THEY FOUND THAT I HAVE STOLE SOME OF STUFF FROM DER STORIES..LIKE CHARU NEHA SUGANDHI AND VIDYA'S HOT ROMANCE..PRIYA'S COMIC AND YES SPECIALLY'S SUGANDHI'S STYLE OF NAMING SESSION...SO PLZ BEAR IT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR HAVE ANY PROBLEM WD IT THAN FRENKLY TELL ME SO THAT I CAN STOP MY SELF...THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR UR SUPPORT LOVE YOU ALL..AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE WD ME TO IMPROVING MYSELF...

PART 4:

Raghav enter into his office as usual wd his bad mood..when he enter he looked towards pakhi's cabin which is empty now..he shook his head ,"how could I miss her??"and enter into his cabin..than his eyes fall on d bowl which has roses in it and he remember that day when he insult Kalpi for putting marigold flower in itAngryAngry..he thinks,"that day I have insult you a lot..though it's not from my heart but today I realise how it felt when someone insult you..his chain of thoughts broken by sammy's voice..

S:Raghav what are you doing standing here..let's get back to work..we have lots of pending work coz of your so called marriage drama...Raghav turn and looked at Sammy annoyingly...Ouch

R:you called it drama..yes it is..i done it coz I want revenge from that kapoors they killed my father and I want them punish..i want that they too felt same pain,same ashamed which me and my mom has suffered...that's why I show as if I'm going to marry pakhi and that last day i...his sentence cut by Sammy..

S:and you marry kalpana that day..right...??sammy asked teasingly..while Raghav give her angry look..

R:yes I did..and if I'm not wrong you and mom has played enough role in this marriage..i just want revenge..i want to marry wd pakhi and want to torture her but you and mom...you both were so stubborn at that time that you make me marriage wd that irritating girl...AngryAngry

S:Raghav it's only one day of your marriage and you found ur wife irritating...hmm??

R:sammy stop ur nonsence...she is very much irritating..you don't know what she has done last night..sammy widen his eyes and said,"oh god Raghav she is not looking like that..i mean I can't believe that she can be .."but before Sammy complete his sentence Raghav understand what he was trying to say..

R:SAMMMYYY...!!!!!...he yelled at him and give him deadly look...while Sammy laugh loudly at Raghav's expression...

S:kya hua Raghav..what are you thinking yar..i was just saying that I can't belive that she can torture THE RAGHAV SINGHANIYAWinkWink...hahahaha...LOLLOLLOL

R:Sammy I very well know what are you trying to say..and I must clear you that our marriage is not normal relation..even there is no relationship in itAngryAngry..so stop using ur so called brain..get it...

Sammy nod his head and thinks,"kuch bi keh le bachchu..but I know what she meant for uSmile..even u urself don't know it...but don't worry tera ye dost kis din kam aayega...I'll help u to realise ur this hidden feelings for her.."ClapClap

R:now are u going to work from standing der Sammy..Raghav asked while sitting on his chair..sammy come out from his thought and take sit in front of him..Raghav opened file which was on his table and asked Sammy,"where is Marketing Manager Sammy??"

S:may be at home...after all yesterday was her marriage day and..

R:what do you mean by at home..it's my office Sammy and I want her here right now..she is not in cabin also in which she supposed to be..i have seen but she is not der...Raghav said while stood up from chir and rest his palm on his desk..

"may I come in sir??"Raghav and Sammy turn towards  d direction of d voice and found a beautiful lady in front of them..she wore beautiful simple pink colored dress which make her more beautiful..sammy was just looking at her and smiled..while Raghav was stuck on his place..but only two things captured his attention and that was her SINDOOR  and MANGALSUTRA..which she has wore...he was surprised that he has done too much wd her still she has done all this...sammy walk upto her and said,"welcome..welcome back to office.."but she was still looking at d man in front of him..who was staring at her...she knew what he is looking...

S:welcome back to office MRS KALPANA SINGHANIYA..urf bhabhi...his word caught both of them's attention...

R&K:SAMMYYYDeadDead...they both warn him not to address her like this...

S:ok..ok..but kalpana tum itni late kyun ho gai...??Kalpi walk into cabin wd her as usual confidence...

K:actually sir yesterday I got married so I have to adjust my some stuff that's it...Kalpi said it while looking at Raghav...while he turn his face not want to look hate into her eyes...

S:congratulation for it..

R: so finally u come I thought after marrying the Raghav Singhaniya u don't want to joi officeOuchOuch..he closed his eyes as he know what just he has said but it's too late that words had left...Kalpi looked at him unbelievengly  and said,"sir you need not to remind me my work..this place I havne't got my any jack...I'm Marketing manager of this company and I got this place wd my talent..which is rightfull mine..and if I'm not wrong you urself has given it to me..so now plz don't remind me it..i can handle my workClap..saying so she left d cabin..leaving frustrating Raghav and shocked Sammy...

S:Raghav yar she is too much..i can't believe on my sight..that she make u speechless...

R:shut up Sammy and go back to ur work or u also want to give me d big BHASHAN...

Sammy shook his head negatively and think,"Sammy beta bhag le..before this mr and Mrs angry Singhaniya will burn u without fire...Raghav to pehle se tha now Mrs Singhaniya is also same..god plz save me from this husband and wife..Dead"

R:have u said something???

S:no..no ..nothing..i'm going..and he left d cabin..but after he leave small smile come on Raghav's lips..and he thought,"thank god at least u come back office..otherwise I thought like home u also not come here.."

Kalpi enter into her cabin and sit on d chair while putting her head on d desk and think,"what he thinks that I won't come han??this place this position I got by my own quality...not coz of ur favour...

I know you gave this place to me but I earn it by myself..

FLASHBACK:

It's next day after that college function drama...Kalpi enter into office and pakhi too enter after her..when she enter everyone clapping for Kalpi..Kalpi was surprised by this as whole office was decorated for her.everyone congratulate her..[I REALLY THINKS SHE DESERVE THIS RESPECT..]

When everyone did that pakhi was standing behind her and tears rolled down from her eyes as some girl mocking at her...but Kalpi stop them by saying that she has no fault in it..by hearing this from Kalpi she hugged her and say sorry for her mom's deeds...

K:it's ok pakhi I know it's not ur fault..pakhi nod her head and smiled at her.."congratulation miss jadav..."Kalpi and pakhi turn and found Raghav der...he walk upto them and stood in front of Kalpi..he extent his hand for shake..Kalpi look at his hand and hesitately extent her hand too..and when they joint there hands time was stop there...they both felt current in der body coz they never felt that before...they both looked into eachother's eyes and lost in it...but they come back into reality when they heard everyone clapping for them..

R:I'm glad to inform u that u win ur bet...u got promotion miss jadav...

K:what r u saying sir...??

R:yes miss jadav u deserve this post and I promote u as marketing manager of this company...Kalpi smiled widely at his words which reached into her eyes...which make Raghav more happy...

R:yes u r topper of university so how could u be assistant...??u deserve more than it...so I decided to promote u on miss kapoor's place..miss kapoor I know u r topper of ur college but miss jadav is university topper so now u have to work under her...pakhi's smiled faded at his words..as she can't belive that Raghav has given her place to Kalpi...

R:miss kapoor THIS PLACE IS BELONGS TO RIGHTFULLY MISS JADAV..AND I CAN'T GIVE U THAT THING WHICH IS HERS..IT'S HER RIGHT AND WILL ALWAYS BE HERSSmile..pakhi gulped down her throat as she was unable to heard more..Raghav turn towards Kalpi and show her her new cabin..Kalpi was very much happy coz today she has got her dreams..she has make her aai's dream come true..she got her AASMAN...she got that respect which she desereve...SHE FINALLY GOT HER PLACE BY HER OWN CAPACITY...

FLASHBACK END:

"that day you said you can't give anything to pakhi which is meant for me..and you...you did all this to me...why??"

Raghav sitting on his chair putting his head on back of his chair and closing his eyes...

R:why I have hurt her though I can't see her in pain..oh god...what have I done??i just want her happy..and today she saw that to belive in this marriage..she had put sindoor on her head and wear mangalsutra..wait wait..what m I thinking..i have to focus on my goal..on my revenge..i have to concentrate on kapoors not on that girl.."

While in other hand Kalpi was also thinking about Raghav.."I thought he care for me and he did this to me..but today the way he is looking at me it seems something different...his gaze make me feel alive..as like I'm in heaven..but..wai wait..what m I thinking..[DON'T THEY LOOK PERFECT COUPLE LIKE THIS EVEN THEIR THOUGHTS ARE ALSO SAME...]I have to concentrate on my carrer..how to torture this Singhaniya who ruined my life..i have to concentrate on it not on that person..."

Sammy looked at both of them from his cabin and shook his head"this two are impossible..they even don't know their feelings and if they do they never except it..."he dialled one no and give evry detail to d person...

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

libra104Legadivya224viju82sangeethbaladutchgirlchhrekShinechilliRakapaulannies2dragonokcaurTilottama09Rumana1237abirami_shankarmeenukansalesterllaNiki19804eversarasouhasiniSukku24diti96kalbhavsNesanshekiMadhuGuptanaam11aryagrReezaZulkinnapatelpyardilNandinisaifarhana04abxetzFly2TheStarspriya_remixsampa79riakalolorpremapniru04sweet1308DimpleAggarwal...Natasha...chahat4u

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Wow kalpi n rag too cute
Rag missing kalpi n kalpi enter the office
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FALAK_SKY

riaka IF-Dazzler
riaka
riaka

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear. Sammy is funny. Raghav and kalPana 's thinking is same LOL. Flash back was good. Raghav can't give anything to Pakhi what is belongs to kalpi. They both are very stubborn and unaware of there feelings for each other. Please continue soon 

FALAK_SKY

Fly2TheStars IF-Dazzler
Fly2TheStars
Fly2TheStars

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome updateee
raghav and kalpi are too good
there . thinking is also the same
sammyy is too good haha
love the flashbck
raghav cnt give anythng to pakhi that belong to kalpi

FALAK_SKY

pyardil Goldie
pyardil
pyardil

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear
Sammy is too good yaar love he is teasing raghav
Aww raghav is waiting for his wife n when she come he hurt her n feel bad also
But he smile thinking that she came office

FALAK_SKY

abxetz IF-Dazzler
abxetz
abxetz

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
LOL LOL poor Sammy beta hamesha Mr.and Mrs.singhania ke beech faz jathee hai LOL LOL tho rags was happy ki kalpi nai mangalsutra or sindhoor pehna Embarrassed and that flash back scene superb Tongue very interesting update Star

FALAK_SKY

deepu90 Goldie
deepu90
deepu90

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Poor sammy stucks between hitler nd his lady hitler. Nice update

FALAK_SKY

Go to top