Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

LOVE BEGINS FROM HERE ..msg from me on 26 (Page 11)

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Kalpi FB was nice
I like how Kalpi handle Raghav when he come into his room lol
Lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FALAK_SKY

abxetz IF-Dazzler
abxetz
abxetz

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Hi falak nice update Star I like this naughty kalpi.tho Mr.singhania enjoy kalps behaviour Wink lover boy LOL or ye jalpi the mighty singham singhania ke kapde fek dhi or bed bi hadap li   LOL LOL interesting interesting interesting Tongue
ReezaZul Goldie
ReezaZul
ReezaZul

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
pllezz update soon...
swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update falak
Kalpi teasing Raghav... Good
Hope they soon sort out their difference
 But clear the flashback... Means what neetu said which hurt kalpi to much
Update soon
aanchuxoxo Goldie
aanchuxoxo
aanchuxoxo

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I read 2update in 1 go..its awesome
Omg ragna r married yay...
He married her for revenge or to safe her prem..?is he aware abt prem intentions for kalpi..?
Continue can't w8 ...if possible pm me ur updates
premap IF-Dazzler
premap
premap

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for update in English ! Fab update. Kalpi has the guts to stand up to Rags . That is what a girl should have. Fight for her rights without any fear or hesitation !
FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hii girls first of all sorry i can't give reply to anyone's comments as i'm too much busy..hope u r enjoying story..and if you r not than tell me i'll discontinue it..so enjoy this...and plz give your comments and likes plz..i want to show kalpi very much strong as i always beleive that evry girl must be strong..and yes i felt somehow in Ragna lovestory kalpi's goal and her self respect has lost..that stupid cvs skip such a imp part like this topic...for me it's imp..so i show it here plz press like button if u really like it...

PART 3:

Gauri was prepairing for Raghav n Kalpi's first day after marriage she was happy that finally she got daughter like Kalpi whom she finally called hers wd full right...she think,"I know Kalpi you may be angry on me and Raghav but when u come to know that why I have done all this you won't be angry on your Tai n now your Mom.."meanwhile Raghav and Kalpi was coming down from der room..though they both are away from eachother but the steps they were taking were equal like they both r waiting for eachother...like they both are carving for eachother..like they both are want to take evry step of their life wd each other...Gauri see all this affectionally ..she has little tears in her eyes and think,"may be they both are far away from each other but god has make their destiny together that's why unknowingly they took their steps together ..they were always with eachother when they needed...though this two fools can't see that..."she smiled at them...

Raghav came near Gauri and wish her morning..Gauri smiled at him and hugged him..Raghav too smiled back at her..unknowingly small smile appeared on Kalpi's face too while seeing mother son's love..but soon it faded when she remembered her family her Aai and specially her baba...Gauri noticed this and go near Kalpi..she cupped her cheek and kiss on her forhead..Kalpi has tears in her eyes..

G: I know beta you r angry wd me but your tai still love you so much beta..and I promise you won't face any difficulty in your new house this is your home and you can do whatever you want...beta it's ritual that new bride make sweet for her family..come I'll show you kitchen..she hold Kalpi's hand and dragged her towards kitchen but she stopped when she felt Kalpi still rooted on her place..

G:what happened beta??come...

K:no I don't want to come..Gauri was confused by it but Raghav understand her unspoken words..[AND HE IS SAING HE HAS MARRIED TO HER FOR REVENGE..TongueTongue]

K:it's not my family not my house..and I don't want to do anything for that people who snatch my family from me..saying so she left into kitchen..leaving fuming Raghav and sad Gauri behind...

R: I told you na Mom she is very stubborn..wait I'll handle her..

G:shut up Raghav don't forgot coz of us she has lost her family..her anger is legal..and yes she is angry on me not on you coz she have right on me not on you...Raghav feeling dejectedWinkWink while thinking that Kalpi felt no right on him...Gauri observed his reaction and smile inwardly LOLLOLand thinks,"I won't allow you both of you to ruin your lives and my family.."she dragged him towards dining table and make him seat meanwhile Kalpi to join them and quietly eat her apple...Raghav keep glancing towards her but she was busy wd her apple..he thinks,"how could Mom even believe that this girl will ever forgive her..[REALLY YOU R THINKING ABOUT MOM OR  ABOUT YOUR SELF MR SINGHANIYA...Tongue]she is always very much aware about her rights..how could I forgot what she has done wd Nitu kapoor..."

FLASHBACK..:

It was 15 days of that night..and  Raghav was too confused that why she hasn't take any action...he was busy in his thoughts when he heard knowck on hi door...

R:yes come in...

P:good morning sir..

R:miss kapoor you look very happy what is so special..

P:sir actually today there is a function in my college I was topper of d college na so I will be awarded.. I come here to invite you..

R:oh that's very nice..i will try...

P:sir plz come na...AngryAngry

S:Pakhi don't you invite me??Sammy said while entering in Raghav's cabin..Pakhi smiled at him and said,"yes sir u r most welcome..so it's final you both are coming.."she left from there..when she left a small frown come on Raghav's face...Sammy put his hand on his shoulder and said don't worry everything will be fine..

R:I can't understand Sammy why she so quite...I have done verything what can i..i have helped her though she doesn't want it but what about she is waiting..

At college function everyone was gathering there...Nitu Sahil Prem kamla Sammy and Raghav..Nitu knew Pakhi's feelings towards Raghav so to show Raghav how much intelligent Pakhi is and to show kamla that her daughter is best she start shouting.."pookhaaa mera bachcha..i'm so proud of you...today you proved that you r my daughter..that's why you were top the collegeShockedShocked...not failing..she said while looking at kamla...after some time host make an announcement and request everyone to take der respective sits..Raghav was too restless as he can't understand Kalpi's absence...soon function got started...soon d Moment arrive when principle called Pakhi to got her award ..she went happily on d stage..principle was about to give her award .."PLZ STOP SIR.."a voice come from behind and everyone looked towards d direction of voice and found Kalpi standing there wd full confidence in her eys and in her body language..Raghav smiled at her appearance...Kalpi walk towards d stage evryone's eyes on her some r confused some r angry but only one pair of eyes seeing her wd full admiration...she stood near principle and said,"sir you can't give this award to Pakhi..you can't give her that thing WHICH DOESN'T BELEONG TO HERClapClapClap"everyone was confused..Pakhi smiled at her and said,"Kalpi what r you saying I can't understand.."

Prin:miss jadav what r you sayin...??

K:sir it's my right..i have been topped not only college but in whole university...everyone was shocked by her revelation...

Prin:what r you saying..you were failed...

K:no sir I was not failed but purposely some one making me failed..she said while looking towards Nitu..Raghav too look at her angrily..Nitu gulped in fear..

P:Kalpi what r you saying plz clear it...

K:Pakhi I was not failed your Mom has make me failed..she give money to professor and removed my three suppliments so that I was failed and you become first..Pakhi Nitu kamla and all were shocked by Kalpi's words..

P:Kalpi ye tu kya keh rahi he..Nitu aesa nahi kar sakti..before Kalpi say anything further Nitu start her drama.."look at this chawl girl first she done cheating and after this she blame me for everything I have done so much for them and look what I have got.."she pretend to crying everyone start gossiping about Kalpi..soon kamla too come on stage..[AA GAI BHASHAN KI MAHARANI..SleepySleepy]

Kam:Kalpi beta tune jo kiya uske liye mene tuje maf kar diya he fir kyun ye sab kar rahi he..kya proof karna chahti he tu..kyun Pakhi ki khushi ke bich me aa rahi he...Kalpi got hurt by her eyes words but she manage herself and said,"Aai I'm not lying I can prove my self.."saying so she said something in peon's ears and before Nitu can do more drama a dvd start playing..evryone was shocked by seeing that cd which shows that how Nitu give money to professor and how she tell him to remove her supplement...Nitu felt shame when evryone's gaze was on her..Pakhi start crying...

FLASHBACK END:

Raghav gulped his coffee still looking at Kalpi who was leaving to upstairs...

"you still not changed.that time also you fight for your rights and now too..but god knows why I can't see hate anger in your eyes for me..he left for office..when he drove off his car kalp still standing on d balcony seeing Raghav's car leaving..."I know you have done so many things for me..but I still can't believe that you marry me for your revenge...abd that;s why i..no I can't hate you..i can't...coz that day only you r wd me...when my own Aai has no time for me..and not only that day evrytime you were wd me when I need someone...

FLASHBACK:

When everyone has said enough to Nitu for her deeds... Nitu and Sahil left from der..Prem was too angry on Kalpi coz becoz of her his Mom has heard so many taunts..he give disgusting and angry looked towards Kalpi and left from der but one person has seen all this...principle said sorry to Kalpi and give d honour which she deserve..everyone clapped for her...Raghav looked at her wd small smile..she turn towards kamla to take her blessings but before she  went near her..Pakhi come between them and hugged kamlaAngryAngry she start crying..kamla was too busy in handling Pakhi that she can't understand that her own daughter too need her..Kalpi felt ignored once again and she left from der immediately...Raghav seen this and follow her...Kalpi was running on d corrider of d college..Raghav too try to match her speed...after some time Kalpi seat on d bench..[IT'S D SAME BENCH WHEN KALPI WAS SITTING WHEN SHE FAILED ..WHEN SHE MEET RAGHAV]Raghav come there and took seat beside her..she was still crying but hide her tears sensing Raghav near her..

R:don't hide...Kalpi looked at him confusingly...

R:don't hide this tears from me..your eyes r very talkative...it's speak too much..he said while weeping tears from corner of her eye...

R:it's speak too much more than your long and sharp tounge..Kalpi narrow her eyes towards his tease and sai,"if u haven't help me to found my real marks and that cd than I won't listen all this..

R:u need not to..you r brave and independent girl...Kalpi smiled at him n said,"thanks..for making me feel good I'm really very upset.."

R:I knew it..but I'm glad that you ok...and yes I'm always there for you..Kalpi give swet smile to him which warmth his heart...and they both left for there respective places..

FLASHBACK END"

Edited by FALAK_SKY - 12 June 2015 at 9:57am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

mayflowergardenLegahksalujaviju82Shinechillimimiisinghaniachhrekdutchgirlsangeethbala4eversarasouhasinianurosepritii_20Sukku24Niki1980nikkiarora093meenukansalcaurdragonokkalbhavsabirami_shankarNesanshekiekta7yadavMadhuGuptaNandinisaikinnapatelReezaZulpyardilAppuu_AshLoversumasridhararyagrpriya_remixsampa79riakaFly2TheStarslolorpremapabxetzfarhana04sweet1308swara2504SamBrickaniru04...Natasha...chahat4u

riaka IF-Dazzler
riaka
riaka

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Lovely update dear. So that's how kalpi find out about her real  results Tongue. They both are very stubborn. One cannot see hate in her eyes and another cannot hate him.gaury is nice mom and she knows that Ragna love each other but don't admit. 
Please continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FALAK_SKY

Go to top